Lovely Greeting

Mommy's Test.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"i am never getting my s' again in that ferris wheel! It was so high it's making me puke" Sandeul said in between his vomit "i'd rather took the roller coaster" he continued, while throwing off in the trash bin. Heechul who excitedly bought some cotton candy to distract the kids from their problem. Walking past from the store, he was beyond more frantically excited from his nephew's 'fun at the park' who he didn't bother spending more money because just seeing the poor kids' smile was just so priceless for him. Giving the kids their pleasure of heaven, the three spent the whole day enjoying themselves at the huge park, or so Sandeul thought. Shooting, inwhich it was a win or lose game for both Sandeul and Baro popping up the water balloons by using the shaft of a dart and whoever scores the highest will recieve a huge teddybear. Sandeul failed by winning, making Baro snicker while he recieves the big prize at the old man.

 

"here, this is yours" Baro said, handling the stuff toy at Sandeul and making the him jump in joy.

 

And also, picking those stuff toys that was trap in a glassy box begging to be picked by inserting a coin, it was when Sandeul decided to select the best yet the easiest way, carefully pushing the button and wishing to fall in its final way. "yes" he screamed jumping in delight.

 

Heechul who became an instant nanny for a day sighed in defeat admitting that he is really old for this though he keeps on denying it, he just can't cope up with the kids extreme energy! it was making him drain. The latters who are always gaping their mouth that formed into an o-shape, amazement was evident on their faces of whatever game that they coupld possibly pass by, until their knees wobbled from running and walking, so the oldest decided to make atleast make the day more educational yet it could be fun. Both Sandeul and Baro instinctly tugging the latter's hand, making sure they won't be lost as the older took a ticket for a dolphin show but before anything else, they decided to bought something; chips or anything that could be eaten inside. Sandeul can't ask for more as this was the bestest day he could ever had, minus the part when he threw himself up in the bin.

 

 

 

 

Lunch went smoothly for both Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Kyuhyun who easily forgave the latter but still debating himself if he really wanted Sungmin to meet Sandeul but finally gave up at the thought of not wanting to pressure child, and so he decided not to meet them upe yet, not until the kid is ready. Massaging his temples with his fingers from all that has been happening around; confessing to the child, Sungmin showing himself up without him knowing, and making some agreements to Sungmin first which he complied respecting Kyuhyun's decision. They can meet secretly.

 

"i'm sorry for making you do this Min" Kyuhyun said grudgingly, placing his hand above from Sungmin's making the latter response in his hold linking their fingers together making Kyuhyun smiled at the view. Yes, he really missed him so much. The latter who deliberately told him to stop saying sorry for not making him meet his child which he heartedly understood. They stood silently, still linking both of their fingers together, arms to arms as Kyuhyun oftenly kissing the latter's knuckles which Sungmin missed so dearly when he was far away, until they drove off to Sungmin's hotel.

 

 

 

 

It was almost evening when Heechul and the kids decided to go home, in which Baro's parents doesn't mind when seeing Heechul, their hearts went jelly as the guy started showing off his charms. Sandeul shrugged, as long as Baro's parents are not angry, thanks to his oh so awesome uncle. Thanking the heavens of how lucky he is having the best slash boss of his father as his uncle, pretty cool. Someday he'll be like dad, naughty evil bossy yet cool and caring. Praising himself again on the inside, Sandeul snickered.

 

"you are one hell of a creepy kid" Heechul said as he slammed the door car "so, you like my deal? you get to see your mom and you'll have free of everything. But. no. telling. it. to. your. dad"

 

"deal! you granny!" Sandeul said whining the last word

 

"still you love me"

 

"whatever"

 

Both were still having a feud of their lives until they're home. Kyuhyun who was watching the two in amusement, doubt and confusion started queing in his eyes which Heechul immediately caught up, lifting both of his hand and said "i did nothing!" he sighed, knowing that Kyuhyun wouldn't even buy his alibi "okay fine! honesly i just wanted to spend my time with this fellow and i brought him to this huge amusement park and i swear their faces was so priceless i have to laugh my out, saying i succeed!" spazzing his speech "and needs something to distract myself from my loads of work which it did pretty help especially when his friend is so talkative making me even laugh from lame jokes" he continued. Kyuhyun sighed not even knowing what Heechul is up to, finally gave up and welcomed his child in his arms, offering Heechul to eat some dinner which the latter doesn't even mind, well because first, he is hungry and secondly, he is tired.

 

Sandeul was fast asleep and in which the father lay his child at the bed, changing his school uniform to his pajamas. Kyuhyun sighed kissing the younger one on the forehead "night son" he murmured making the latter grogging up to his sleep, "you'll be meeting your mom soon, i hope this will make you happy".

 

Kyuhyun went down the stairs, "so am i right or possitively right or geniously right that you two have met?" Heechul said standing proudly at the edge of the stairs leading at the wall beside and making the latter jump in surprise. Kyuhyun frowned.

 

"what the dude! stop giving me some of those Eureka bombshells of yours meaning stop startling me you creep" Kyuhyun replied lifelessly, earning a smack on the head that Heechul gave "and yes, we've met" he frowned "and please don't you ever tell this to my son, i'll tell him alright. Are we clear?"

 

"crystal" he smiled.

 

 

Saturday falls, and Heechul was excited as Sandeul was. He of-course make sure that he made himself as the vip guest, "finally! ahh what would be my lovely nephew's face be. Sungmin i hope you better learn from this, i'm so good i know" praising himself inwardly. People starts pacing their way in at the said venue, greeting and smiling at known people, some are checking their expensive suits comparing and asking the other parties their sponsors and some would be taking their glances at Heechul who were holding the child's hand that was enough handsome in a tuxedo, and others were medias that are all over reviewing their cameras or whatever stuff that could be useful for the event. Heechul sighed "c'mon, let's get ourselves some seats" he said making Sandeul glance up, nodding. Stopping at the security, giving his name and invitation making the latter's eyes almost puffing out and leading the way at Heechul's private place.

 

"Mr. Kim, the spot as you've requested, please enjoy"

 

Heechul smirk "thanks" he said, waving his hand dismissingly at the security as the latter bowed in politeness before retreating. "so, do you like our place?" he started, carrying the younger one in his arms "god your is so heavy" he continued as the younger one smacked his uncle's chest in return.

 

Sandeul nodded, scrunching his nose thinking "i'm afraid, uncle. I dont, i don't even know him"

 

"oh hush, you will be fine. Simple as that"

 

"Any bathroom here? i feel like peeing" he said. Heechul who gave the younger one the direction, thinking he's smart enough to know where it is. As Sandeul kept on nodding and finallly got it, he went out of the door, gaping in every model he could see but still remebering the way his uncle gave him. "turn to the left, the door after the three" and finally entered at the said bathroom "this isn't look like i have imagine" Sandeul frowned at the poeple,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter