Chapter 10: The Good Life

Unstoppable

 

 

+Esha's P.O.V+

 

 Once me and Kyla had split ways, went on to my search of finding Jong Up. As I was walking down the boardwalk, I passed by couples, children, dogs, and sells people on the side. It was very beautiful but, I really wasn't paying any attention to that. All that was on my mind was what I was going to tell him.

 I soon then reach a corner where I find him sitting on a bench, staring out into the ocean blankly. I next to him and wait for him to say something. Anything. But, all I get is silence.

 I huff out, frustrated, and said, "look, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry if it had hurt you to see me dancing with Yongguk but, it’s a not what you think."

 "Then what is it that I am thinking?" he asked in a mono tone, not taking his eyes off the ocean.

 "That me and him are together. Yeah, while we was dancing, he asked me to be his girl. So I told him I already have my boy, " I lastly said as I cupped his face in my hands. Turning his head around to look at me. As he stared down at me, he gave me a questioning look.

 Right when he was about to say something I interrupted him by cutting in and saying "but, there is something important that I need to talk to you about. I feel like you and Yongguk are close friends. I feel like I'm the conflict that is doing this to you two. -"

 "What are you trying to say?" he asked me calmly.

 I took in a deep breath and said "Let's slow it down for right now. To be totally honest, you’re the first boy in my life to take me out on a date," I lastly said shyly.

 "Really? I ... I didn't know that. I don't see why I am the first. All of the others must be crazy not to go after you. Now, I know the world is wop-sided if you even haven’t been kissed yet," he said with a smirk.

 "Actually, I have never been kissed," I said this time as i let go of his face and held my head down, having my hair hid my face.

 "What?! You can't be serious. I can't believe your so . . . . so . . -"

 "Innocent."

 "No. I mean yes! That too but, I was actually going to say perfect. Perfect for me," with his index finger he gently grasped my chin and turned me to face him.

 Right when I was about to ask him what did he mean, his lips were on mine. My eye's widened in shock. 'My first kiss! My first kiss!' I screamed in my head. I the surly close my eyes and take in this moment of his soft lips pressed to mine.

 We soon break away from each other. Me looking around at anything else besides him as he turned a slight red in the cheeks.

 "Esha, I understand that you do not was there to be drama between me and him, and I understand what you are saying."

 "Really?" I said as I shoot my head around to face him with a smile on my face. "You wouldn’t mind this relationship for us to be as, friends?"

 "Nope. I don't mind. Besides, I think this is a good way for us to learn more about one another," he said with a warming smile.

 We both brought in a tight hug then decided to call it a night. I called Kyla to see where she was at, after she gave me the location with joy, she said she had something to tell me that I wouldn’t believe, and then started screaming on the phone like a fan girl at a Bi Rain concert.

 Once the boys dropped us off at our dorm, Kyla started telling me about meeting Se7en. We both then started screaming at how she met THE Se7en.

 We then went to bed after she had got off the phone talking to him on speeker. He is such a flirt. At one part of the conversation Kyla was like “Aw I want to see you again also.” Then he said “How about I come on over,” he said slyly. “Eh eh I’m in the room also you know. Gosh ya’ll talkin to each other like yall are a whacked up version of Romeo and Juliet,” I cut in as I pretend to barf. “Whatever whatever, you just hatin,” she said. “No I am not.” “Are too.” “Am not am not am not.” “Are to are to are to.” “UGH!” We both lastly say at the same time. “Ladies ladies, no need to fight now. Now, apology’s to each other,” Se7en said through the phone. Kyla and me gave each other a face then stubbornly she said “Sorry.” “Good now your turn Esha.”     “No I will not. She didn’t even apology to me. She apololied,” I said as I moved my feet back and forth. “Apolo…. What?” Se7en questioned.

“Apololied. Basically apology’s and but it’s a lie,” I answered.

“I’m not apololying Esha. I mean it. Come on. You know you can’t stay mad at me forever,” She said waiting for me to budge. “Do you want me to hug you?” That did it.

“Nope. No need for that. I forgive you and I’m sorry also,” I rushed as I place on my biggest smile. We all laughed at how we had dealt with the conversation.

As she dance her way to the bed, I laughed at how on cloud nine she was. She then asked me about how it went with me and Jong Up. I told her about the conversation, the kiss, and about us being friends now.

 "Aww, he wanted to be you first kiss," she cooed.

 “Whatever,” I laughed to her as I blushed.

 

 

The next morning when we woke up, was the turning point of our life. First, we have phone calls from YG, SM, JYP, Mnet, Cube, TS, and Pledis entertainment.

We were worn out by the time that we had got off the phone with Pledis that we realized it was almost time for lunch. We freshen up and went to eat. Later on, I got dress and went to the new Garden that Jong Up said he was going to take me too.

When he came an picked me up Kyla was on the phone talking to Se7en. Again. I swear, they are probably going to be planning a wedding soon as much as they talk to each other now.

The garden was beautiful. All different plants of shapes, sizes, colors, and it was just breath taking.

After that day, that’s when our dream is starting to come true. For the past week, we had to get plan tickets to Seoul, talk to the administration about talking all of our classes on line and some in Korea, pack our belongings, and tell our family and friends the great news And our whole dance crew (including our DJ, and technical person ) gets to come with us!

Once we all had arrived, it seemed like we were undercover. We had to keep to our self’s so that when we do present our self’s, people would be like “Wow where did they come from” “They are amazing” “When is their first album and music video”. Even thoug I'm sad that I won't be able to talk to neither Jong Up or Youngguk, i am happy that i will be seeing them again in some time.

For us to do this we really had no chose. This was all because of the CEO’S of all of the entertainment thought it was best this way. We couldn’t stay in contact with anybody besides our main family and amongst out self’s.

But here’s the thing, One day during lunch, the TS and JYP entertainment CEO’s approached me and told me that I would be working with Zelo tomorrow.

“Zelo? The Zelo?” I asked them. They smiled and said yes. That it would be a great collaboration for the both of us. Me as a rapper and singer, also him with the same talents, we would be a great pair for the industry new album.

This is the start for our dance crew. We are, Unexpected.

 

 

Hey you guys. I'M BACK WITH A HARD HITTING CHAP. We are finally here, the start of the the groups dreem. But, ewhat will happen if their is puppy love in the air, and old spive of Rain comes heavyly down? Next chap will be posted up soon Comment, subscribe, vote, post, LUV YA!