Chapter 8 Chance Of A Life Time part 1

Unstoppable

 

 

+Back to Me+

 

“Okay you guys. Let’s get in out places,” I ordered. Just awhile ago we found out that most of out dance crew disided to come to this school. We all diside that we should do a video of one of our routines and post it.

“in five, four, three, two, one. Hey everybody it’s me, Kyla and Esha. And as we promised we are going to dance with you. And with a surprise. We have our whole dance crew with us,” we moved out the way so that our crew could wave to the camera.

Then we moved back infrount of the camera. “Today we are just going to show you a little bit of what we can do, hope you enjoy,” we smiled then we went to our positions.

As Jessie J – Domino started playing we started our routine. It consisted of a lot of acrobatics, hip hop moves and highly difficult pyramid stunts. Once we were done we clapped and cheered waving to the camera before turning it off.

“That was great Esha. Do you think they’ll like it?” Kyla asked me as we all started gating our stuff to leave.

“I have no doubt that they will like it,” we smiled then huddle with the group. We all disided to meet at the Asian night program.

 

AT THE DORM ROOM 7:23

 

I look at my self in the mirror seeing how good I looked. I was wearing black skinny jeans that had a metal chain to loop around my hip. I had on a tight graffiti with different types of colors, short sleeve shirt-huddy. With gold mic necklace with my name in it. And for my shoes, new black Jordan’s. And small hoop earrings

I looked at Kyla and saw that she was wearing purple skinny jeans with hi-top purple Nikes. She had on a long red spaghetti strap shirt that had ‘Y? I KNOW’ airbrushed on it in purple. She wore several long jewelry necklaces, with big feather earrings.

“Ready?” she asked me.

“Better now then never.” We then garbed our phones and stashed some money in our pockets and left the dorm to go and party.

Once we left I text the whole crew where to meet. Then I text both Jong Up and Yongguk. Jong Up texted back saying “k, I’ll be the first to see you their.” Then Yongguk text me back saying “ok baby girl.”

I blush at what the both of them said ‘this just has to me a dream,’ I think to my-self’.

“We’re here,” Kyla said as she pointed to this big center with people hanging out in the front of it with others going inside. As the door open up I could see neon light lasers and fog seep out. ‘best part ever,’ I think as we get closer to the building. I could then hear the vibration of the heavy bass flowing through the street through my body.

Once we enter inside it is like the worlds largest techno party. in the dark large concert dance floor was lit up by lasers, fogs of smoke, the people in the crowed was jumping up and down, bobbing their heads to Big Bang – Fantastic Baby.“ this is the best party ever,” Kyla screamed to me over the music.

I nod my head then we weave our way into the crowed and started dancing. I saw that there was other ethnicity’s of all races their so that made e fell even more comfterable.

I then fell my phone vibrating. I look and see that it was a text message from Jong Up. He said, “I see you.”

I start looking around but he was nowhere in sight. “Where?” I texted back.

“Look up on stage.”

I the look up and searched the stage, then I saw him behind the curtain. Once he saw that I noticed him he waved to me. I waved back blowing him a kiss then went back to dancing.

 

+Jong Up’s P.O.V+

 

‘She blew me a kiss. She blew me a kiss,’ I thought to my-self over and aver again as I watched her dancing in the crowd.

“Jong, come on it’s tom to get set,” Zelo said from not too far away.

“O okay,” I stutter as I take one more glance at Esha and meet Zelo.

“You have plenty time to be with he after the concert,” Zelo tells me as we head around a corner to meet with the rest of the group.

“You know that she is out there?” I asked him

“Hell yeah, she has you drooling. That’s how I know,” Zelo says as he points to the side of my face.

As I check my face he starts to laugh know that I wasn’t. “That’s not funny,” I say as I laugh a little bit.

“Look man, what ever happens after the performance, tell me everything,” Zelo says before he opened the door where the group was getting the hair checked out and make-up.

 

+Back to Me+

 

As we all dance to SHINee – Stranger our last dance crewmember arrive. The music cut off with all the lights going off. The stage the lights up with the announcer presenting “B.A.P.” once she said that heave bass started booming with other instrumentals. The crowd then went wild was it pushed towards the stage. Some how Kyla and me were pushed up to the front where it was front row seats for us. As we watched them perform to their top three songs I couldn't take my eye's off of them. At one moment in No Mercy, me and Yongguk's eyes locked and he winked at me. I could do nothing but blush.

Once they was done they bided their thank you's and went back stage. When Kyla and me was about to leave to the back, my phone started vibrating. I looked and saw that it was Jong Up calling me.

"Hello?"

"Eh, don't move. I'll be there in one moment." He tells me.

"Okay."

After a few moment of us waiting I see him come from back stage looking clean and have a change of clothes on.

"Hey, you was awesome," I tell him as I gave him a big hug. He returned my hug by giving me a bear hug, lifting me off the ground.

Once he put me down I look behind him and see Yongguk coming towards us.

"Hey Yongguk," I cheer as I waved at him. He smiled then waved back. I could have sworn when I said his name Jong Up had a flash of anger cross over his face.

Once Yongguk was at my side he gave me a side hug with Jong Up's back to us facing out of the spray painted window.

"So, where should we all go?" Kyla said as she was fiddling with her phone.

"I know this one place we can go to. I ran into it this morning," Yongguk said as he smiled at me.

"Oh okay," I say. I then feel a tension in the air from Jong Up.

"Eh Jong Up, mind if I walk with you," once I said that he turned around and looked at me kindof confused.

Then he smiled and said "Shure, let's go."

As we left the building he rapped his arms around my shoulders pulling me closer.

I catch a glance at Yongguk that he suddenly became flustered with anger the moment Jong Up did that. It then quickly vanished away and he turned his head in the other direction.

'Oh great, this is not good. Not good at all. I hope Esha know what she's doing,' Kyla thought to her-self as she strolled along side, as she was noticing the behavior between the two male's.

'What the F is going on,' I though to my-self seeing that this was going to be a long night.

 

 

 

 

Here it is you guys. SORRY FOR THIS MISTAKE. IT WILL NEVER HAPEN AGAIN.