Vomiting

I Think I Love You [PART 2]

*** 1 week later ***

 

Yuri and Minho just came home from Jeju. They entered their apartment and relaxed of being home.
Yuri hurried to take off her shoes and coat, then she threw herself on the couch.

"i'm so tired.." she said and closed her eyes "and i feel nauseous"

"oh.. i think you should rest a little, then you might feel better" Minho said and walked and sat down next to his wife
He caressed her forehead.
She nodded and lay a bit more comfortable. She fell asleep almost immediately.


Yuri woke up in their bed in the middle of the night and felt more nauseous. She groaned in pain and changed position.
Then she felt vomit coming up in .
She stood up from the bed immediately and ran to the toilet. She threw the toilet lid open and vomitted.
The girl rested her arms on the seat of the toilet while just more and more puke was coming up.

Minho suddenly woke up and noticed Yuri was gone.
"Honey?" he asked and sat up
He heard sounds from the toilet and realized that his wife was vomiting
"oh no" he mumbled to himself and ran to the toilet where Yuri sat in the same position and kept throwing up.

Minho helped his wife to held away her hair, that is already were puke on.
He her back while she just kept vomiting.
After a couple of seconds, the vomiting stopped and Yuri let go from the toilet seat and took a deep breath.
Minho caressed her hair. "Are you feeling sick or do you think that you just have eaten something bad?"
Yuri shook her head "I don't know" she said with a worn voice.

Minho leaned against the bathroom wall and then suddenly Yuri threw herself at the toilet and vomit again.
Her husband again helped her to keep away her dark hair from the vomitting.

After the "attack" Yuri lay down on Minhos lap.
She sighed and closed her eyes while he her forehead.
Minho felt bad for his wife and everytime she was sick, he felt worried.

He felt very tired and decided to just close his eyes for a minute, and then carry Yuri and himself to the bedroom.
But, he fell asleep together with Yuri in their bathroom.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey subscribers!!
Sorry for not updating so much.. It has been much for me to do this week in school etc.
And  the day before yesterday was my birthday, yaay!

And, i'm sorry for this short chapter too... But i will update a longer chapter when i'm able to!
Mianhae~~ and kamshamnida for reading!