Labor

I Think I Love You [PART 2]

 

Please notice that i am writing this chapter from my phone, so if it's any spell fails or something; im sorry.
 
 
 
The next morning, Yoona woke up pretty early.   She sat up and looked around in the room. Taecyeon were still sleeping on Minhos shoulder, but Yuri had let go from Minhos embrace. The bowl with popcorn was laying on the floor with popcorn spread over the floor.
 
Yoona felt a little shabby because she had slept with her makeup on and her clothes from yesterday.  She rubbed her eyes with her fists, and that made her hands turn a little black because of her mascara.
 
"Euw" she mumbled to herself and tried to rub the makeup away from her hands. 
 
Then she shoke Taecyeon to wake him up. "Oppa! Wake up!" she whispered while she shook him. He groaned and changed sleeping position.
 
"wake up Taecyeon! We need to clean this mess up!" she whispered a little louder and shoke him again.
 
He groaned, and then opened his eyes slowly and sat up on the couch. He looked at the sleeping couple and then on his wife and kissed her on her lips.
 
"Let's clean up this now, oppa" Yoona whispered and pointed at the popcorn that were laying on the floor. Taecyeon nodded and slowly stood up from the couch.
 
They started to pick up all the popcorns and layed it back in the bowl, and then throw it in the trash.
 
The pregnant woman, Yuri, woke up while her bestfriends were cleaning up.
 
"What are you doing?" she asked with a sleepy voice
 
"We're cleaning up! It was popcorn all over the floor" Yoona answered "Good morning by the way!"
 
"Good morning.. I could've clean it up" Yuri said and rubbed her sleepy eyes with her fists.
 
"Nooo you couldn't! You are pregnant" Taecyeon said, and then Minho started to wake up.
 
Yuri looked lovingly at her husband that slowly were waking up. She kissed him on his lips and that made him wide awake.
 
"Good morning" she said to him and smiled.
 
"Good morning honey" he said and smiled back at her. He her hair and started to kiss her more passionately.
 
"We are still here.. You guys can do that when you are alone... And Minho, your wife is pregnant so i don't think you can go so hard with her" Taecyeon said jokingly and Yoona and Yuri giggled
 
"aish.." Minho said and then laughed a little.
 
Yoona and Taecyeon were finished with cleaning up, and then they walked to the trash and threw the popcorn in there.
 
"So, what shall we do today?" Yoona asked
 
Yuri yawned and then Taecyeon said:
"I think all of us are a bit tired, darling. We should go home so Yuri and Minho can sleep, and we too"
 
Yoona pouted, but then said "well... I guess you are right"
 
 
When Taecyeon and Yoona had left, Yuri and Minho immediately went to bed to have a little rest.
Minho was laying and looked at his beautiful sleeping wife.
"I'm so glad you're mine" he whispered and his wifes hair.
"i love you" she suddenly said, still with her eyes shut.
 
Minho leaned in and kissed her gentle and then Yuri exclaimed:
"My stomach hurts... Im in labor..."
Her facial expression showed that she were in pain.
 
"oh baby.. C'mon i'll drive you to the hospital!" Minho said