Wedding day

I Think I Love You [PART 2]

Yuri was standing in front of the mirror in her wedding dress. Her heart were pounding so fast, and she felt like she was going to die of nervousness.
She took a deep breath and looked at herself in the mirror.
Her hair was nice styled and curled by her umma. She was happy to have her mom with her, that made her calm.

Yuris maid of honor, Yoona, entered the room. She wore a white pretty dress and a wreath of flowers.

"Omo!! You are so pretty, Yul!" she exclaimed "Minho are so lucky" 

Yuri smiled and hugged her bestfriend. "You are pretty too, Yoong! And i'm so happy that you are my maid of honor!"
They hugged each other again, and then they walked together back to the mirror.

They stand there in a minute and were holding hands.
Yoona noticed that Yuri was very nervous.

"Take a deep breath" Yoona said, and Yuri obeyed "It's gonna be fine, Minho will be only yours after this day!"

Yuri smiled again and shed a tear.

Suddenly Yuris umma opened the door
"It's time! Come on!" she said and smiled bright

"Yoona, i'm so nervous" Yuri whispered

"Calm down, sweetie! It's gonna be fine, Minho loves you!" Yoona said to calm her down

Yuri nodded and took a deep breath, then she walked together with her mom and bestfriend to the church.

The port to the church opened, and Yuri walked in with her umma and Yoona behind her.
Bridal music was playing, and she was trying her best to not fall down to the floor of nervousness.

Suddenly she saw Minho at the altar. He stood there and looked perfect.
She burst into a bright smile, and Minho did also.
Everyone at the benches looked at Yuri with happy faces as she was walking to the altar, and when she finally were there she took Minhos hands to not fall down.
Her legs were shaking in the high heels.
They smiled at each other, and Minho lip-synced "Hi". Yuri replied with a lip-sync

The priest started the ceremony with welcome everyone that was here.
Then he read a psalm etc.
After the psalm, they were reading their vows to each other.
Minhos vow made Yuri cry of happiness.

When the ceremony was almost over, the priest said "You are now husband and wife"
All the people in the church started applaud and stood up from the benches.

Minho gave Yuri a warm hug and a passionate kiss, that made the guests applaud more.

"I love you so much" Yuri whispered to Minho

"I love you indescribably much, my dear wife"