The Truth

Fallen For My Rival's Younger Sister

L.Joe's POV

I went downstairs and saw Jiyeon with...Myungsoo? " Yah! Why are you at my house? " I asked. " What the ? Why are you here? " Myungsoo asked. " Because this is MY house " I said. " Jiyeon ah, what's going on? " Ahri said as she came downstairs. " Ahri? Why is L.Joe here? " Myungsoo asked. " I don't know...Jiyeon? What's going on here? " I asked.

" Ummm...the truth is... " Jiyeon said. " Jiyeon is my sister " I finished it for her. " BWO?! " Ahri and Myungsoo exclaimed at the same time. Jiyeon looked down sadly. " Sorry, I didn't want to ruined our friendship " Jiyeon said. " We're out of here, now! " Myungsoo said and dragged Ahri out. Jiyeon looked like she was about to cry.

" Jiyeon ah? Gwenchena? " I asked. Jiyeon ranned upstairs and closed her bedroom door. * What's happenning? * I thought. 

Myungsoo's POV

* Jiyeon is my sister * That line keeps replaying in my mind. I got mad and drove faster and faster. " Oppa, slow down! " Ahri said. I ignored her and drove faster. We got home and I dragged her to her room and told her to stay there and don't come out, I had to talk to Infinite. I told Infinite the whole story and when I got finshed, everyone looked shocked. 

" Damn such a waste, Jiyeon was so pretty " Woohyun said. " Shut up! " I said and smacked him on the head. " Hyung, don't you like Jiyeon? " Sungjong asked. Now all eyes were on me. " Me? Of course not " I lied. " Liar, it's obvious " Hoya said. " Ok, ok, fine. Yes I do, but not anymore " I said and lied about the part not anymore.

They nodded and believed me. * They're so dumb * I thought. 

Jiyeon's POV

" Jiyeon ah, open the door me " L.Joe said. " Anio, Oppa, go away " I said. " Jiyeon ah, open it or I will break it down " L.Joe threatened. I opened the door and L.Joe walked in. " You like Myungsoo don't you? " L.Joe asked. I nodded and said, " But it's not important anymore Oppa, he probably hates me now " 

" Jiyeon ah, I told you in the first place not to fall for him, but now look at you. I can't do anything about it " L.Joe said. " I know, Oppa, can you transfer me into a different school? " I asked. " I could, but are you sure you want to do that? " He asked. I nodded. " Arraso then, I'll transfer you tomorrow. But you have to go to school tomorrow with me for the last time arraso? " He asked.

" Nae " I said. He smiled and went out. I grabbed my cellphone and texted Ahri : Ahri, are you still my friend? Ahri texted back : Of course. I relieved a little. I texted her : Is Myungsoo mad at me? Ahri texted back : Yes, alot. I texted her : Tell him I'm sorry for me arraso? She texted back : Arraso. I didn't text back, I shut off my cell phone.

Ahri's POV

Myungsoo came in and sat down. " Did you know that Jiyeon and L.Joe were related? " Myungsoo asked. " No, I just found out " I said. " Oppa, Jiyeon said to tell you she is sorry " I said. " Sorry doesn't make anything better " Myungsoo said coldly. I sigh at his behaviour. " Oppa, get out, I'm going to go to sleep " I said. He nodded and went out. 

L.Joe's POV

I went to my bedroom thinking about what I should do. Jiyeon likes Myungsoo and she's thinking about transferring to another school, which mean she's not going to see him no more and I know for sure Jiyeon can't do that. * Aish! What should I do? * I thought and ruffled my hair. " BINGO! " I said and snapped.

I went downstairs and looked for Ahri's phone number. It was written down on a paper somewhere. I foudn it and called her. " Yobeosaeyo? " She answered. " Yah, nerd girl. I want you to convinced your brother not to be mad at Jiyeon anymore arraso? " I said. " Why should I? " She asked. " Don't be smart with me, if you don't do that, you'll never get to see Jiyeon anymore " I said.

" Arraso, I got to go now, bye " She said and hung up. * She can't even stay on the phone? * I thought.