Uh Oh

Fallen For My Rival's Younger Sister

Ahri's POV

Me, Jiyeon, and Myungsoo are always together but then no one knows that me and him are related. We sat in a bench. Jiyeon was sitting next to Myungsoo and I was sitting next to Jiyeon. " Oppa, where's Infinite? " I asked. " I don't know, seems like they're busy I guess " Myungsoo said and shrugged. I nodded and then relaxed.

The bell rung after 15 minutes and then since we all have the same classes, we all walked to our class as it began. 

( SKIPPING CLASS! MINAHAE! ) 

L.Joe's POV

Class was over and I went to Ahri's locker. I opened her locker and put in a small new born baby rat in her sweater.. * This is what you get * I thought and smirked as I closed her locker and walked away. I waited at the front gate and told Teen Top to go without me. They nodded and went home without any suspicious thinking.

Ahri's POV

I opened my locker and put my jacket on. My jacket felt weird, it was heavier than usual. I ignored it because I thought maybe I was just thinking too much. I told Myungsoo and Jiyeon to leave without me and they nodded. First Myungsoo didn't but then I had Jiyeon convinced him and she finally did and so she agreed. 

I closed my locker and walked to the gate. While I was walking, I felt something moving in my sweater. * W-what is it? * I thought and took my sweater off. And the thing that was in my sweater was a new born baby rat, it was the thing that scares me the most in the whole wide world. " Serves you right " Someone said. I recognized that voice, it was L.Joe.

" D-did y-you put the r-rat into my s-sweater? " I asked stuttering. I couldn't talk correctly now, I was too scared. " Yep, it was me " L.Joe said and smirked. I felt dizzy all of a sudden, I couldn't keep my balance still and the next thing I know, I fainted.

L.Joe's POV

" Yah, you nerdy girl, don't fake on me. It's better if you wake up right now " I said. She didn't wake up. " You're pretty good in acting huh? " I asked and smirked. Still she didn't wake up. " Y-yah I said wake up " I said. I went closer to her and she didn't wake up. " ! " I yelled. With no choice, I brought her to my house.

" Ahri? Oppa, what did you do to her? " Jiyeon asked. " I put a new born baby in her sweater, I didn't mean to scare her that much " I said. " Oppa, would you do me a favor? " Jiyeon asked. " Of course, anything for my Yeonnie " I said. " Would you and Teen Top stop bullying Ahri? " Jiyeon asked. " Why? " I asked. " She's my...friend " Jiyeon said.

" How come I never saw you hanging out with her then? " I asked. " It's because when I'm with her, you're not with me " Jiyeon said. " Arraso, I'll stop " I said. Jiyeon told me to carry Ahri upstairs and I did as told. Jiyeon took care of her and told me to go rest.

Myungsoo's POV

" Aish! Where's Ahri?! " I yelled. I've been waiting for her at home like 3 hours already. " Myungsoo ah, calm down " Sunggyu said. " How could I?! She's been gone for 3 freaken hours! " I yelled. My cell phone ring and I picked it up. " Yobeosaeyo? " I said. " Oh, Myungsoo ah, just to tell you so you won't be worry, Ahri is at my house " Jiyeon said.

" Where is she? " I asked. " She's...asleep " Jiyeon said. " Where's your house? " I asked. " At xxxx why? " Jiyeon asked. " I'm coming to pick her up " I said. " A-anio, you can't " Jiyeon said. " Why can't I? I'm her brother " I said. " B-because she's..asleep " Jiyeon said. " I'm coming " I said and hunged up. 

Jiyeon's POV

" Shoot, what do I do?? I can't let Myungsoo know that L.Joe's my brother " I said walking back and forth. I sat in the living room thinking when the door bell ring. As I forgot about Myungsoo coming over, I opened the door and it was...Myungsoo. " M-myungsoo? " I said. " Where's Ahri? " He asked and barge in the door. 

" She's asleep " I said. " Jiyeon ah, who is it? " * Uh oh *