School Day # 1

Fallen For My Rival's Younger Sister

Ahri's POV

I woke up and did my daily routine. I put on my school uniform and then went downstairs for breakfast. I got down there and saw Myungsoo eating. " Oppa, how come you're up so early today? " I asked. " Molla, I just feel like it " He said and shrugged. I nodded and then sat down as Mrs.Park, a maid, handed me my breakfast. 

I quickly ate it and then me and Myungsoo was on our way to school. We got there as girls were giving me death stare but I'm already used to it since it happens everyday. " Ahri! " I heard someone yelled. It turned out to be Jiyeon. " Annyeong Jiyeon! " I said. She smiled and I smiled. " Hi Myungsoo " Jiyeon said. " Hey " Myungsoo said and smiled.

Me, Jiyeon, and Myungsoo walked away from the crowd. " I hate these crowd " Myungsoo said and rolled his eye. " Meanie Myungsoo " Jiyeon said. " Yah, I'm not mean " Myungsoo said. " Yes you are, meanie, meanie, meanie " Jiyeon said and ranned away as she stick out her tongue. " Jiyeon ah! Get back over here! " Myungsoo said and chased after her.

" Look who's here " Someone said. I turned around and it was...L.Joe, the kingka. " You're here as usual huh? " L.Joe asked. I nodded. " I forgot you're a NERD! " He said. Teen Top laughed and high five each other. * It's not anything funny at all * I thought. " Why aren't you talking? Are you mute too? " Chunji asked. Teen Top laughed again and high five each other again.

I ignored them and walked away but then Changjo, the maknae, blocked me from walking away. " What do you want? " I asked. " Hmm. I thought nerds were suppose to be smart but then I guess you'r just a dumb nerd " L.Joe said and laughed. " I am sick of this ok! What's so bad about nerd?! They're the same as kingka and queenka jerks! " I yelled and walked away. 

L.Joe's POV

" D-did she j-just yelled at u-us? " Chunji asked. We nodded. " Ooh. You just got told by a nerd! " Ricky said. " Shut up! " I said and smacked Ricky's head. * You're so totally going to get it * I thought and smirked. The bell rung and we went to our own class. As usual, when I get in, all the girls would be looking at me.

* So annoying * I thought. Class started and I slept. Why am I sleeping? Because I hate school. And no one dares to bother me when I sleep.

Jiyeon's POV

" Where's Ahri? " I asked. " She'll be here " Myungsoo said. I nodded. " Aren't you going to class? " Myungsoo asked. " Yes, but I need to wait for Ahri first " I said. " You don't need to, you just want to " Myungsoo said. " What ever. Meanie! " I said. " Yah, I told you to stop calling me meanie " Myungsoo said. " I don't care! " I said. 

" Ahri! " I yelled as I saw her running toward us. " Why'd you come so late? " I asked. " Because of the you know " I said. " Because of you getting bu..... " I was about to say bullying but then luckily I stopped herself from saying it. " Bu what? " Myungsoo asked me. " N-nothing " I lied. " Are you sure? " he asked. " Nae " I said.

" Let's go to class already " Ahri said and dragged me to our class. ( FORGOT TO MENTION THEY'RE IN THE SAME CLASS ) 

Ahri's POV

" Why are you guys late?! " The teacher yelled. " Because they were with me, you got a problem songsaengnim? " Myungsoo asked and smirked. " O-of course not, go to your seat and take out your notebook, just don't be late again next time " The teacher said. Me and Jiyeon nodded while Myungsoo rolled his eye.