Truth or Dare

Our Dorm Life

Eli and Soohyun quickly scrubbed the dishes and had a mini water fight. They then joined the others who were playing Truth or Dare in the living room. "Come on Hoon truth or dare?" Kevin poked Hoon.

"Um..dare?" Hoon said.

"Hmm I dare you to..oh Soohyun you're done with the dishes?.. ok Hoon I dare you to sing to Soohyun. Bieber's Baby. And look in his eyes while doing it!" Kevin smiled evilly.

Making a tortured expression, Hoon swallowed and turned to a surprised Soohyun. "You know you love me, you know you care..and um I would cry.. baby baby baby oooooh.. baby baby baby oooooooh.." Hoon coughed while Soohyun doubled up laughing.

"Very nice Hoonie," Kevin beamed and spun the bottle. "Ok..ooh, Eli. Truth or dare?" Eli chose truth. Kevin smiled evilly again. "Do you have any special feelings for Yoonji? Be honest!"

"Ugh.. I should never have... fine maybe just a little bit. A little." Eli revealed to the others. He was no chicken he was a pigeon! And pigeons told the truth. Usually. Oh well it was just... a funny feeling. A butterfly feeling. A small one. When she touched his hand and laughed into his shoulder... he'd actually felt heat radiating from his cheeks. And her accent was so cute. Nevermind that she was older.. what was a year or two anyway? It was just a small feeling though.. As he was pondering this, Dongho rolled his eyes.

"Hyungs, what's with you all chasing noonas?? Why not choose people your own age..or girls younger than you..noonas are too weird and old to be liked," he aimed this at Kevin and Eli, which effectively woke Eli up from his thinking session.

"Yah Dongho who are you calling old?" he and Kevin snapped instantly. Dongho started at this immediate attack but quickly retorted, "Well Eli, Yoonji noona is like three years older than you and Taeyeon is two years older than Kevin, that's like..so many millions of seconds you know?"

Eli scrunched his nose. Yoonji had said that he was cute. Maybe he should start being y? His whole concept was anyway.. But he liked to show off his cute side to Yoonji. "Oh, shush," he told Dongho and spun the bottle, which landed at Hoon again, who groaned.

"Truth," he chose after what tortures (to him anyway) had happened.

"Do you like your chubby cheeks?" Soohyun laughed. He made it a habit of his to pinch those cheeks everytime he saw Hoon.

"Ummmm, only you would ask that you pedo. I guesssss I don't mind them??" Hoon mumbled, his cheeks going pink as he thought about how his fellow kpop..female..stars liked to squeeze them, squealing about how "cute yet masculine" he was. Hehe, his cheeks and his abs came in useful sometimes. He rolled the bottle, which landed at Kiseop.

"Dare," He said.

"Oooh dare? Take off your shirt and do a lapdance for um Eli!" Hoon smirked.

"Gosh you s.." Kiseop shook his head mock-disappointedly and took his shirt off. He smirked back as he traced his perfect six pack with his hand while Hoon rolled his eyes. They were the group's 6 packers and both worked out, sometimes competitively, with each other. He crawled into Eli's lap and did a bodywave. Eli just winked at Kiseop, instead of flinching as Kiseop had expected, and patted his cheek, throwing in a seductive expression too. Totally unexpecting this with Eli dominating, Kiseop blinked before quickly crawling out, the tips of his ears bright red, the only sign of his discomfort, as Eli howled with laughter at being unreactive to the y Kiseop's wiggle wiggle. He spun the bottle, which landed at Aj, who chose truth.

"How do you feel being in UKiss?" Dongho teased. "Awesome cos we are like, elite, right hyung?"

Aj grinned and replied, "Yeah you retards are actally quite cool sometimes!" However, he felt real different from his outer cheery appearance inside. He'd sometimes thought of himself as just some replacement, just taking over Alexander's place, not an original member, never as good as Alexander or the others...like now. He shifted uncomfortably, while Dongho spun the bottle again, unaware of what feelings his innocent question had evoked.

"That's it guys.. it's getting late, we have an early schedule for tomorrow, so we should sleep early." Soohyun cut in, stopping the game. It was already 9pm and the members had yet to shower and get their stuff ready for tomorrow. Also, he had sensed an awkward atmosphere just now and wanted to prevent anymore unhappy feelings from arising.

The members broke up from their circle. Eli and Hoon went to shower while the others returned to their shared rooms as they ended their day doing thier own stuff or waited for their turn to shower. Only Dongho had his own room, and that was because this stubborn fella annoyed the crap out of anyone else he'd shared a room with. Also, he needed his own space as he was growing as a teenager and also had pestered his manager and Soohyun to no end for a room by himself even though he was the youngest.

Aj sighed as he went up the stairs to the room he shared with Eli. He'd never be good enough...ugh...why was he in UKiss? Why was he even feeling like this anyway?

_____________________________________

omg I'm sorry for the really slow update I was hit with writers block.. but now we know some problems the UKiss members face huh? :) Eli's lovestruck, poor Aj feels inadequate and Dongho seems be doing through the teenager syndrome. Thanks for the comment!! That really gave me motivation to finish this chapter..cos.. it doesn't seem like a good story sigh ;_; but I'll do my best! :')