Still Introducing

Our Dorm Life

"CHOCO!!" Soohyun discarded his magic wand and pounced on the dog, cuddling and cooing over him. Aj sighed. His leader could be so..weird..sometimes. He turned back to the members who were still gaga over SNSD. Deciding that no one was worth talking to just then, Aj looked at the clock and thought he would start preparing dinner since it was his turn to cook today.

As he rattled out the pots and pans, Aj went over the day in his head. Things were still pretty awkward with Kevin sigh pie, instead of becoming closer to him, he'd now succeeded in making himself out as a creeper out to stalk Kevin. Sigh. It wasn't his fault he seemed to be following Kevin everywhere!! It was just a coincidence that Kevin had just finished using the washroom as he'd walked in. IT WASN'T HIS FAULT THAT THE DOOR HADN'T BEEN LOCKED. And then Kevin just had to be in the spot where he'd been staring blankly into space just thinking before realising he'd been accidentally looking into Kevin's eyes. And as he'd walked into their dance practice room just now, Kevin had to be there bumping into him right smack in the middle of the doorway. Sigh. Life.

Aj finished cooking the food and left it to cool. Going back to the living room, he found Eli, Kiseop and Kevin in a heated discussion on who was Taeyeon's ideal type.

"Younger guys, duh!" Kevin insisted as Eli rolled around Kevin in fits of laughter. 

"Nah she likes older guys. Or guys the same age. You're too young for her, Kev, and too skinny and pretty, you'll make her jealous of your looks!" teased Kiseop.

Aj laughed. Kevin's love for Taeyeon was..unrivalled. He joined in ribbing a red faced Kevin. "How 'bout me eh, am I your ideal type or what keke."

"Blearghh only if you look like Taeyeon, talk like her, sing like her and be like her, basically you gotta be her," Kevin shot back.

WHOOO, a non awkward chat finally! Ok so it was two lines but still. "Dinner's ready," he added, effectively shutting Eli up from laughing at Kiseop who was fake throwing up at Kevin's words. That dude had one bottomless pit of a stomach. Eli followed him to the kitchen where he surveyed what Aj had prepared. In a flash, he pinched a slice of chicken. Aj caught his act and whacked his .

"Yay there's chicken yum yum yum I'm hungry, Hoon better bring back yummy stuff too." Eli stole one last piece of chicken, successfully dodging Aj, before bringing out the dishes and setting it on the table. "Dinner's ready!" He hollered.

Soohyun, Kevin and Kiseop gathered at the table and Dongho came running down from his room. "I'm starvingggg," he announced. No one paid attention to that. Well, Kiseop looked up but went back to taking selcas with his phone to upload online. *Aish, such bad hyungs who don't care about my stomach.* Dongho plopped down in his seat. Hoon'd better have brought back something nice to eat. In fact, he should be getting back anytime now. Just as he'd finished thinking that, the door opened and in came Hoon.

"Hooooon!" Eli rushed out. "What did you bring back? Any food?" He questioned. Dongho sneaked up to Hoon, who was backing away from Eli who was holding a giant chopping knife in his hand. He smelt chicken. Fried chicken. Much better than that white meat thing Aj that health maniac had cooked up.

Finally, the whole of UKiss were sitting at their table ready for their meal. It wasn't that often they had free schedules like this where they could have dinner with all the members. They tucked in and nothing could be heard for a few minutes except the chomping of food. Dongho shuddered. wHAT was this white meat thing? Good thing Hoon'd brought back that fried chicken. Nothing beat good old fried chicken. After the meal, it was Soohyun, Eli and Hoon's turn to wash up the dishes. "Let's kai-bai-bo for this," Soohyun yawned, rubbing his stomach. "Winner doesn't wash." He was stuffed and ready to pop and wanted to get out of doing the dishes. Please don't let him lose pleasepleaseplease.

"Arggghhh, wait ok I feel like I'll burst if I move a limb. In fact I feel like bursting just talking," Hoon groaned. Eli yawned. Wimps. Couldn't even take on two bowls of rice and chicken and three servings of potatoes each. Well he was the pigeon king after all, and kings needed lots of food. His cooking sure beat Aj's though, (what was with the more iron less fat thing about this kind of chicken again?) ,he and Kevin could make a mean bowl of spaghetti and his chopping skills were fantastic. Was he sadistic in thinking that? Oh well.. his flipping the pan skills were top, too. Hehe. Anything he could master when it came to fooood.

"Let's start..kai-bai-bo!" Hoon won, and Soohyun groaned again. He should never have suggested it!

"Ehhh, let's start now then.. so we have more time to relax after," Soohyun said and pulled Eli up. To look on the bright side of things, at least he got to..digest his food faster and um work out his hands while doing the dishes..yup. Eli patted his stomach contentedly and let out baby dinosaur noises as he stretched and started collecting the dishes.

 

_________________________________

Guys sorry if the ending is crappy ;_; couldn't think of anything else other than going on for a long time so I decided to end it here.. and yay I have 3 subscribers! Thank you guys so much! I know it's ant sized compared to others but still, subscriberssss :'D