SOLLICITUDO- THE SEVENTH CYCLE

MAGES AND MUSES

78773768 (1)


SOLLICITUDO- THE SEVENTH CYCLE- 7

 

Late at night, not a sound was heard, except for that of one bird. All the little critters went off to sleep; only the chirping of crickets resonated through the rustling of trees- 
 
The hospital was settling down into peaceful slumber. Everything was seemingly at a standstill, but for two figures in an isolated chamber.
 
The Mage felt as if his head was swimming, he made a step towards Yoochun and nearly fainted. His eyes felt heavy, and his cranium felt like it was cluttering with stones. Yoochun swiftly caught his dizzy friend before he plummeted into the ground.
 
"Careful! What's the matter?" Yoochun's eyebrows bunched together with concern, as he gazed upon Changmin's state. He led the young man towards his bed. 
 
"The spell to summon you, must have weakened me, " Changmin buried his face into his arms and assumed a fetal position, trying to make himself seem as small as possible, "When I find Junsu-"
 
Yoochun approached his friend and tried to coax him out of his sudden depression. "Dear friend, please believe me when I say these words- Junsu took no part in your death."
 
"I don't believe that. He is a sly demon. He is your lover, you won't go against him- I understand that. But, I don't trust him. He is no different from Sanshou. They are both creatures of darkness-" Changmin shied away from Yoochun's touch.
 
"Junsu is bound to the Laws of Nature. All of us are bound to Earth to keep it balanced. Nor light or darkness can have the upper hand, you know this-"
 
The Mage sniffled.
 
"Are you crying?" Yoochun asked baffled, this was certainly unusual. Changmin lifted his head. His face was highlighted by the moonlight; revealing tears streaking his reddened cheeks. His eyes glistened with hot tears as they were ready to pour from their ducts.  
 
 Changmin brought his fingers to his chest and as he spoke his voice began to break, "I don't understand these things going through my body. I'm uncomfortable-"
 
Yoochun wrapped his arms around his friend, trying to provide warmth and comfort, "They are called emotions. It's normal human behavior." He smiled.
 
"Yoochun... where am I?" Changmin widened his eyes. 
 
"This is called a hospital. An infirmary....uhhh...where mortals come to heal themselves."
 
"I don't like it." Then he made a motion towards his neck, "These terrible humans even tried to poison me."
 
"Well, as I said, it has been over a thousand years since your ... departure. A lot has changed. To me, it doesn't make a difference since I have no control over my time jumping. I have seen many things-" Yoochun wiped Changmin's tears away with his thumbs."When you disappeared my abilities came to a halt. All the magical creatures that existed alongside us have also dispersed into thin air." 
 
The young Mage looked at Yoochun with his doe eyes, completely innocent from their last encounter. The Mage's current appearance was a shock to him-after a brief pause, he sighed with disbelief and continued to speak, “The cloak you gave me protected me. I almost became a wandering soul myself; Junsu found me and transported me to the underworld. Where have you been? How is it you look like this?" 
 
Changmin cleared his throat and rubbed his face. "I am not sure... I remember only darkness. After my battle with Sanshou I was enveloped in shadows. Then I remember a light and- I was suddenly in this dimension. Somehow I have come upon this body- this boy-" He traced the contours of his face with the tips of his fingers, "Looks just like me-"
 
Yoochun scrutinized Changmin's face, "You must have been in the Dark Room all this time. A particular place in hell Junsu reserved to keep souls from dying. Perhaps it was for the best. But, this new body of yours must be your reincarnation. It is the only fathomable explanation."
 
Changmin sighed. "Perhaps you are right...The other mortals here...they resemble Yeun-Ho and Jae-eun."
 
"They must be reincarnations as well. It makes sense that your lives would somehow be parallelled."
 
"But they look much older," Changmin looked questioningly at Yoochun. 
 
"That makes sense though; Yeun-Ho was your elder afterall-"
 
The Mage waved his hand. "Nevermind. Yoochun, what did you mean by a lot has changed?"
 
"Well, when you disappeared, the Dark Forest was destroyed. Magic became an invisible force. All who were once Creatures of Magic became invisible to mortals. Demons now reign superior over the souls that try to pass on to the netherworld, they become eaten or turn into Dark Wraiths."
 
"Why hasn't Junsu done anything about this?"
 
"We closed the portals a thousand years ago. Time used to be linear, but then it decided to flow into two divergent pathways, meaning that we skipped over a thousand years and now we're continuing where we left off, in the twenty-first century."
 
"This is giving me a headache..."
 
"I know, but bear with me here. What Sanshou succeeded in is that he rewrote the Rules of Nature. All Creatures who used magic or were associated with it have become completely purged from reality. We are Creatures of Magic as well. Ok? All of our actions are invisible to humans. We live within our own invisible world. If you killed someone right now, a mortal, Mother Nature will simply erase that person's existence or rewrite that person's history. No matter what we do, it will be useless to use our magic. I do not exist. Look-"
 
Yoochun got up from the floor and stood in front of the mirror. 
 
Changmin gazed with shock at the demonstration; his time-travelling friend did not have a reflection at all.
 
"Do you understand now? Mortals can’t see me, and my magic doesn’t affect them, even if I grab a knife and kill someone, nothing will happen." Yoochun inquired.
 
Changmin gawked at this newfound information with disbelief, "How is this possible? We used to be able to roam these planes with no worries and lived as we pleased."
 
"I suppose this was a part of Sanshou's original plan. He did not want us to mingle with the mortals. He tried to eradicate us. He succeeded in making us completely invisible to humans.”
 
“Then we don't truly have an existence…its my fault-" Changmin cast his eyes down on the floor sadly.
 
Yoochun scratched the back of his head, “But- no…humans can obviously see youYou even have a reflection. How is it that you have taken over your reincarnation’s body?”

Changmin cautiously got up from his bed and stood tall, he looked at Yoochun with uncertainty, “I am not quite sure myself…” the Mage approached the mirror once again. He looked at it for a few seconds and soon he began to see his own, true reflection, his white follicles and changing eye color. Alongside him, was another. But this second existence was barely visible, the Mage could barely see him- the eyes were closed, but the outlines of his lashes were profound.
 
“Yoochun, I see him.” The Mage spoke with awe as he stared into the reflection.
 
“See who?”
 
“My reincarnation-” The Mage brought his left hand to the mirror and his right to his own face, attempting to touch, quetly he began to whisper,“Hey boy....wake up, why are you like this?... open your eyes-”
 
“Who are you talking to?” Yoochun asked- he looked at Changmin with confusion- worried his friend might be hallucinating from stress. 
 
“He is still alive- the boy. His name is Shim Changmin. But… he is weak. The Dark Wraiths they tried to take him. This boy was going to die. I couldn’t let that happen-”
 
Yoochun’s face was filled with confusion, “Are you saying that there are two of you inside that body?”
 
Changmin stepped away from the mirror, puzzled.
 
Yoochun grabbed his own hair in frenzy, “Oh my god. . You’re possessing this body! Do you know what this means? Oh my god.”
 
Changmin gaped at Yoochun. “I have an idea…”
 
Yoochun sighed, “You can’t remain like this for long. Shim Changmin’s soul will start to decay and you will fuse along with it, you will both turn into a demonic parasite and wreak havoc. If the Dark Wraiths sniff you out, this whole city will turn into a demonic breeding ground with you as their leader.”
 
Changmin sighed and gave his friend a deadpan stare, “I wouldn’t take it that far. I can control it!”
 
“No you can’t! This is soul-possession, no can manage this type of magic. In the Dark Forest black souls used to fuse with dead animals carcasses all the time, and did any good come out of that?”
 
"Then what do you have in mind? I’m in a foreign land that I used to call home, in this mortal’s body; I can barely use my powers for anything. What in the heavens do you want me to do?”
 
Frustrated, Yoochun banged his head against the wall repeatedly. “I’ll go talk to Junsu. You stay put.” He pointed his finger at Changmin.
 
Changmin rolled his eyes, “Yeah, the same buffoon who placed me in this hell. Nice idea, oh send him my best regards.” He pointed a middle finger at Yoochun.
 
Yoochun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. “How mature, I hope he doesn’t reincarnate you into a pig in your next lifetime.”
 
"Look, I do not know the extent of my own abilities anymore. This body won't hold me in for long. He will soon start to reject me...or worse...we cannot know for sure-"
 
Yoochun grabbed Changmin's hand suddenly, "These rings, where did you get them?" He continued to examine the garnet rings attached to Shim Changmin's fingers. 
 
 "I do not know, I haven't given them any attention earlier."
 
"They belonged to the Muse Ailee...she was a Truth-Sayer and a Seer." 
 
Changmin suddenly jumped, "Aha! Perhaps these are soul-stones! They are keeping me attached to the body!"
 
"Hmm...could be..."
 
"Ailee was well known for her healing abilities. Before I merged into this body, Shim was hurt and bleeding-"
 
"Doesn't that mean you're keeping him alive? If he was indeed hurt, and you don't have any wounds currently, the stones might have healing properties helping in keeping you both from dying. They might be transferring your spiritual energy into his."
 
"Perhaps..." 
 
"Now where would an ordinary boy like Shim Changmin get such powerful jewels..."
 
"I don't know...but they have magical properties, yet humans can't see them. Soul-stones are meant to be invisible. I made a bracelet for Yeun-Ho to wear so it protected him from demons and creatures of all sorts. If the lookalike is indeed his reincarnation that same bracelet should be attached to his wrist as well. It is passed down through generations-" 
 
"Only way to know for sure is if you go to bed right now and take your rest my dear Mage. We'll continue from where we left off tomorrow." Yoochun smiled and settled Changmin into his hospital bed. 
 
"How should I act around these strangers?" Changmin asked. 
 
"Try accessing Shim Changmin's memories, perhaps you'll find something. Don't give yourself away, or even try to. Humans think magic isn't real. They will just try to give you medication and keep you in this hospital longer, thinking that you're insane."
 
Changmin frowned, "As you say then." 
 
"I will return after I speak with Junsu. Please stay out of trouble and try not to use your magic; it might kill you if you overexert yourself." 
 
Yoochun brought out a small device from his pocket and began to chant a rhyme. A sudden turbulence of wind appeared around him and with a blink of an eye he was gone. 
 

ζ◌◌ζζζζ◌◌ζ

 
Yunho continued to stare at the patterns on the chair beside him. He resided in the waiting room for so long that the swirls upon the furniture soon began to swim in front of his eyes. He sighed and pinched the bridge of nose. He was tired and exhausted. After receiving surgery for the bullet wound he returned back to his seat, despite protests from Jaejoong, who wanted him to rest and eat something. Yunho once again gave his old friend the cold shoulder. Preferring not to speak, he merely grunted towards anyone that wasn’t Changmin’s doctor or nurse.
 
The doctor understood Yunho’s state of mind and left him alone. They have been in the hospital for thirty-six hours now, with barely any sleep or even attempting to talk things out.
 
But, what no one really knew about was Yunho’s true state of mind.
 
Yes, he was incredibly worried for his partner’s life. This entire time he wanted the young detective to stay away from danger, only to walk right into it. After this whole debacle, Yunho made a mental note to scold the young man…if he lives through the night.

Yunho’s thoughts kept racing back to the incident...

 He just couldn’t quite grasp a particular moment that occurred when they were inside the ambulance-

Yunho could’ve sworn Changmin’s entire body was glowing…

The young detective’s eyes turned a bright violet color and his body resonated with a sapphire manifestation that almost seemed inhuman. He didn’t utter a word to anyone within the van and no one seemed to notice it either. Perhaps they didn’t see it…or maybe he imagined the entire scene. Perhaps the impact of the explosion was causing him to have some form of post-traumatic stress. 

Yunho shook his head and buried his face into the palms of his hands out of frustration. “ this , I must be hallucinating.”

The main doctor finally came out of the ICU.

“Detective Jung?” 

Yunho lifted his head, “Hello Dr. Koda.” He shook the doctor’s hand.

 “Haven’t seen you in Seoul for a while. I suppose that’s a good thing, staying away from crime?”

Yunho gave a low chuckle. “Not exactly. How is Shim?”

The young doctor sighed and took out a folder. He casually flipped through its contents as he gave Yunho a quick nod.

“Detective Shim is awake now, you can go see him.” 

The older detective cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head, grabbing a fist full of his own hair nervously, as he walked towards the room Dr. Koda directed him to.

Yunho stood in an empty hallway. Beeping sounds of machinery and the clicking heels of office assistants were heard in the distance. The detective closed his eyes and settled his arms at his hips. He took a hesitant step towards the ward.

On the other side of the hall a familiar figure was pacing back and forth, lost within his own thoughts.

 “Jaejoong?” Yunho called out, “What are still you doing here?” 

“Hmm…?” Detective Kim looked up at his companion. He had dark circles around his eyes and his hair was messy. His appearance indicated a lack of sleep. “I was just…nothing.” 

Yunho sighed and took a step forward. “Well uh…I was just going to check if everything was ok-”

“Yeah, same here.” 

The both of them stood apart from each other on the opposite sides of the hallway, neither one wanting to be the first to step into Changmin’s room. 

Jaejoong snorted at Yunho’s hesitancy, “Well? Go on!” 

Yunho sneered, “Me? You were here first!” 

“Ok fine,” Jaejoong took another step forward, “We’ll both go in at the same time!” 

The determined Detective Jung crossed his arms, “Fine then!”

“Fine!”

The both of them walked towards Changmin’s room at once. They stood on opposite sides of the entrance.

Jaejoong gulped, “Well go on then-”

Both of them heard a sudden clicking sound and ducked beneath the window of the door.

Yunho directed a squinting gaze at Jaejoong, “Coward!”

Me? A coward? You’re crouching like a dog!”

Dr. Koda approached the two detectives and looked them over with suspicion, “What are you two doing?” 

Both detectives quickly jumped from the floor and began to clear their throats.

“Uh, I was looking for my contact, that’s all, Yunho was helping me find it.” Jaejoong waved his hand casually, trying to give an explanation for their odd behavior. 

Yunho gave a sheepish chuckle and cleared his throat once again.

The doctor rolled his eyes and entered Changmin’s ward, “Come on detectives.” 

Jaejoong gave Yunho a glare and pinched his arm.

 “Ow!”

!” Jaejoong whispered.

Dr. Koda turned around and gave them both a stern look. “That’s enough detectives.”
 
Jaejoong reluctantly looked at the young man who was laying on his bed, appearing to be in deep slumber. Changmin opened his eyes slowly and tried to sit up, only slightly noticing that there were other people in the room. Jaejoong bit his bottom lip anxiously, hoping that his young companion would be in a normal state today compared to yesterday.


Changmin’s outer appearance looked exhausted, his face was pale and the lids of his eyes could barely stay open. 

Dr. Koda approached his patient with a glass of water, “Good morning Detective, how are you feeling?”

Changmin stared at the glass of water and opened his mouth hesitantly. The doctor brought the glass of water to his lips, he drank the liquid graciously. 

The doctor set the empty glass aside and continued to observe Changmin’s next steps. But, nothing  seemed to be out of the ordinary. Changmin stared at Dr. Koda blindly, not showing any emotion. 

The doctor gestured for the older detectives to approach the patient. 

Jaejoong was the first to come forward, “Ch-changmin-ah? Are you ok?” 

Changmin blinked at Jaejoong, and then he slightly opened his mouth. No sound came out. Then once again he tried to clear his throat, which was followed by a frown. 

He gave Jaejoong a glare and uttered, “I don’t like you.”

Jaejoong choked on his own spit, he turned towards Yunho and looked at him with fury set in his eyes, “This is your fault! You set him against me!” 

Yunho backed away from his friend’s furious slaps as he stormed out of the room in a neurotic fit.

Dr. Koda ran out of the room to calm Jaejoong. 
 
 
Changmin stared at Yunho like a zombie. It was quiet once again in the room. Yunho sighed, not knowing what to say. 

“How’s your head?”

The Mage crossed his arms and decided not to answer any questions to avoid arousing suspicion of his current state. He began to analyze the figure standing before him. He was tall, not much taller than Changmin. His hair was black, cropped short- the Prince wore his hair longer. This man had an odd taste in wardrobe and very thick boots.

Changmin’s face twisted in disgust. “You are dirty.” He turned away and scoffed.

Yunho widened his eyes in astonishment, “Excuse me?” 

“Are you hard of hearing?” Changmin rolled his eyes.

Yunho’s mouth was wide open. Was this the same kid who could barely put two words together when they were alone? 

“Ok, now listen here you punk kid-” Yunho grabbed Changmin’s wrist harshly. 

The Mage became shocked at the sudden gesture, “Are you a Neanderthal? Unhand me this instant! Don’t touch me!” He shouted. 


Yunho suddenly backed away, not wishing to cause a commotion.  

Dr. Koda entered the room, “What’s going on here, what was that yelling?” He turned towards Changmin, who was at the edge of his bed and cradling his arm protectively. “Yunho what happened?” 

“N-nothing. Where’s Jaejoong?” 

“Someone called him on his cell; he had an emergency to attend to.” Dr. Koda cautiously approached his patient, “Changmin, do you know where you are?” 

The Mage nodded. 

“Yunho, can you give us some privacy?” The doctor directed the detective out the room. 
 
After fifteen minutes Dr. Koda approached Yunho. 

“He’s perfectly fine. Fit as a fiddle. His blood-pressure is normal. His vision is great. The blood tests just came back, they look good too, and his wounds have recovered as well. I guess it must’ve been just a scratch.”

Yunho crossed his arms and waited for the doctor to give him more information. 

“He knows who he is. He might have some minor retrograde amnesia though, but I wouldn’t worry. I trust you can look after him. I am going to sign him out tonight and give you full custody until we can reach his family.” 

“Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on doctor. What do you mean by- hand over full custody to me? What am I supposed to do with him?” 

Dr. Koda gave Yunho a stern look, “I need to make room for more injured patients. Now listen here. I have known you for years. I know you have an apartment here in Seoul. Don’t try getting out of this.”

“What about Jaejoong?” 

“He is out of town on an emergency mission; I’m putting Changmin in your care. No more talking.” Dr. Koda turned around and headed back to the ICU. 

Yunho gave a frustrated groan and grabbed a fistful of hair.

Dr. Koda shouted back, “Control your emotions detective! Otherwise you might go bald!”
 
 

 

By nightfall Changmin was all dressed for departure from the hospital. 

“These clothes are so unfitting. Why do they wear such tight clothing? So promiscuous…” The Mage muttered. Irritation hinted in his voice, as he approached the mirror and looked himself over. He wore a black turtleneck sweater that hugged his body very well and complimented his slim figure. His jeans were also a black color, they went well with the leather shoes he was provided. It appeared that the man named Jaejoong had packed a set of spare clothes for him. How thoughtful…but he couldn’t allow himself to trust anyone with Jae-eun’s face unfortunately. 

Changmin stepped back from the mirror and observed his back end. “Hmm…I approve.” He clicked his tongue.  

Yunho walked in and looked at his partner with a suspicious gaze, “Who were you talking to?”

Slightly taken aback, Changmin cleared his throat nervously, “No one. None of your business mortal.” 

Yunho looked at him with confusion, “What did you just call me?” 

“Hmm?  Changmin looked up at him with innocent eyes.  “Nothing. I didn’t saying anything. You’re imagining things. Get your head checked.” He then proceeded to walk out of the room. 

Yunho followed behind him, making strangling gestures towards the younger man’s neck.

When they finally walked out of the hospital, the scent of fresh air hit Yunho’s nostrils with a burst of familiarity. He stretched out his sore limbs with delight. The cracks of his spine became audible.  

He looked in Changmin’s direction. The younger man had a distant look in his eyes. He stood still; he hadn’t moved an inch since they walked out of the hospital. 

“What’s the matter with you?” Yunho asked. 

The Mage blinked and looked at Yunho intently. 

The older man grunted and gestured for Changmin to follow him. 

“Come on. I got us a rental car.”

Changmin snapped out of his gaze and followed Yunho towards an odd contraption. The Mage was led into dark area, a parking lot to be precise. He was quite spooked by the metallic equipment. 

“What are these beasts called?” 

Yunho once again looked upon his partner, perplexed by his question. 

“Never mind.” The younger man cast his eyes to the ground. 

Detective Jung located the car he ordered. His face soured at the condition of the vehicle. It was half covered in mud and one of the back doors was about to come off the hinges. He muttered a few curses under his breath and tried to start up the car. When the engine decided to work he turned towards Changmin, who was standing three feet away from the car and continued to look like a zombie. 

Yunho snapped his fingers, “Hello! Shim, get in the car!” 


Changmin continued to stand, stiff as a board. He wasn’t quite sure how to ‘get in the car.’

Yunho walked around and opened the door to the front seat, “Get in, Princess.” Changmin entered the vehicle hesitantly. 

They were finally on the road heading towards Yunho’s private apartment. Changmin continued to stare outside of the window in a zombie-like trance. On occasion, Yunho would glance in his direction. He wanted to ask him if he was alright, or if he was hurt- it was just on the tip of his tongue, but he couldn’t quite utter those words of concern. 

“Changmin-”

“Hmm?” 

“Is everything ok? You don’t seem like yourself ever since we left the hospital.”

The Mage turned his attention towards the man sitting next to him. His eyes fell upon the vein on Yunho’s neck and he curiously followed it towards his jaw line and then his lips. His eyes rolled down towards Yunho’s wrist. Changmin became astonished. Indeed, Yunho had the same bracelet around his wrist as the one he gave Yeun-Ho. 

The Mage deducted that the detective wasn’t aware that the jewelry was on his own wrist. He didn’t look at it once or pay attention to it all when conducting a particular action.

“Hey, I’m talking to you. Pay attention.”  Yunho snapped his fingers. 

The car was slowing down as they neared their destination point. 

Changmin returned his eyes back towards Yunho’s moving lips. 

“Are you hungry?” 

Changmin shook his head.

“Not talking?”

“…”

“Don’t be a baby.” 

Changmin pouted and gave Yunho a fiery glare for undermining his mental level.  

Yunho his teeth and teased his younger companion, “Chang-dola, hope your eyeballs don’t pop out of your skull.” 

The Mage scoffed. “Barbarian.” 

Yunho closed his eyes for a second, and pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to control his emotions. He bared his teeth, and grabbed Changmin roughly by the chin, and pulled him in closer. “If you don’t stop calling me names, I’m going to teach you how a barbarian really acts.” That was a clear threat. 

 For a moment the Mage appeared to be frightened, but that didn’t last long. Changmin spit in Yunho’s face and burst out of the car.


Yunho furiously wiped his reddened face and kicked the car door open. The hinges loosened and the handle broke into pieces. 

“What the do you think you’re doing!?” 

The Mage crossed his arms protectively and started running. 
 
Yunho left the vehicle behind and ran after him. 
 
Complete darkness enveloped the entire city. Only street lights guided Changmin’s path. He came upon a familiar place. His heart steered him towards the trees in the park. He gladly walked into the nature he was aching to see for so long. He realized how much he was missing it, yearning for it. The Mage placed the palm of his hands on the damp ground. Trying to hear it speak to him. As much as he concentrated, it was difficult to do so without his treasured staff. He realized the lights around him were artificial. They were partially blocking his ability to communicate with the Earth. 

As wandered deeper into the trees, he walked further away from civilization. Nature’s voice slightly became more audible. He could almost hear what she was saying. He walked towards a young sapling and pressed his lips to its skin. The young thing could barely speak, babbling like a baby, but the Mage sensed that it was a distant relative of an Evergreen tree that once belonged to the Dark Forest. He gave it a gentle smile and continued to walk through the park. 

Changmin calmly stalked through the trees. His ears perked towards the sound of music ahead. He walked towards the interesting noise. He never heard of such things before. The line of trees began to lessen as he entered an open area in the park. It was only a grassy open field. There was an enormous crowd of humans, music, and the smell of barbequed meat in the air. Changmin suddenly found himself absorbed into the swarm of human bodies. It made him feel dizzy and confused. 


He felt a hand resting upon his shoulder; he turned around to find an unfamiliar face.

“Hey there,” The man smiled. “Are you new here?”  

Changmin stepped away from the stranger. He didn't like the aura that he emitted. His eyes were dark. 


“Where are you going? The party is just getting started,” The stranger’s smile grew bigger and more menacing as he approached closer, invading Changmin’s personal space. “I wanna get to know you.” He flicked his eyes towards the detective’s waist, as he his lips.  

The Mage brought his hands up as a reflex, trying to maintain a defensive position, but considering that this wasn’t his native body, his entire mental prowess did not match his physical skills. 

“Step back, I do not wish to know you in any way.”

The stranger mocked the young detective and grabbed both of his wrists. Despite the cries of protest, he led him towards an isolated area in the park. Changmin tried to writhe out of the stronghold, but the strange man only tightened his clutch. “Don’t do anything stupid pretty boy. I would hate to make love to a bruised body.” 

 “Let me go- you psychotic-” When Changmin tried to raise his voice, the stranger knocked his head against the pavement. 

Changmin passed out and lay there unconscious, blood dripping down from his temple.    

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

dun dun dunnn...ooh a quick update ^.^ thanks for reading