Chapter 6: Love Fading

Beautiful Breeze

As we got to the park, I saw Sehun sitting on a bench waiting for me. Guys stay in the car, I’ll be back in a few minutes, Ha Na said as she got out of the car. Okay but remember Ha Na we will be here if anything goes wrong, said Sungkyu, I know Sungkyu.. I’m just glad I have you guys.

 

When I walked up to Sehun he hugged me, but after a few seconds I shrugged him off of me and by looking at the expression on my face he knew I wasn’t happy. So Sehun what did you want to talk about, I just wanted to say I’m sorry about how I angrily pushed your friend Myungsoo to the ground and I also have a couple questions to ask you. And your questions are?, asked in a angry tone, First.. when did you meet that guy Myungsoo and 2, why are you friends with him. I met him one day when I fell down in a crowded airport, and I am friends with him because he helped me speak Korean and showed me around Seoul and one more thing Sehun. What? Sehun said confused, you are being so rude.. I never thought you would be like this but I guess I was wrong about you, No Ha Na you got it all wrong I wasn’t trying to be rude I’m was just wondering. And why are you wondering about my personal life, I just wanted to know why you liked him so much, he’s a good friend and he has helped me a lot when I first came to Seoul.. even if he is an idol like you.

 

As Sehun and Ha Na were talking, Ha Na brought up that she didn’t like how Sehun was trying to intrude in her relationship with Myungsoo and  how ever since he knew she was good friends with Myungsoo he was being really rude and violent, so she wanted to take a break from their relationship. After Ha Na said those things to Sehun, he was very upset and angry that he slapped Ha Na across the face and pushed her to the ground. When Sungkyu and Yeol Kim saw what Sehun had done to Ha Na, Sungkyu raced over pushed Sehun out of the way, then he helped Ha Na up and then they ran to Sungkyu’s car and once they got into the car Sungkyu quickly drove away.