Chapter 7: The Unexpected News

Beautiful Breeze

Ha Na, are you okay!?! Asked Myungsoo as we just walked into the dorm, I’m a little bit sore but I’ll be okay…..
 

Sungkyu hyung, what happened? At first things were calm until we saw Sehun slap Ha Na across the face and then he pushed her to the ground, I’m going to see how she is and then I am going to knock some sense into him, Myungsoo don’t.. you will just be like him if you get back at him like that, but hyung he hurt her, just leave him alone.. let’s all just ignore him and let Ha Na just forget about him.
 

*******
5 Months Later…

*******

Hurry, we are going to be late, Ha Na said to Yeol Kim as they were running up to the school, I’m coming.
 

Well you girls got here just on time said their teacher, sorry it won’t happen again replied Yeol Kim. Alright before I start class there is some news you all need to know first.. Oh Sehun will not be at this school any longer.
 

Wow I guess me not being with him must have gotten to him, Ha Na how long has it been since you and I have been with Luhan & Sehun, I think it’s been like 5 months, that long, ya I guess it’s been awhile, sure has! Alright now let’s start class shall we.
 

*******
After the school day had ended, Ha Na and Yeol Kim walked outside of the school & noticed that Sungkyu & Myungsoo were waiting for us outside the school gates. Hey girls how was school!? Asked Sungkyu, it was good replied Yeol Kim, same here and today we found out that Sehun had dropped out of the school today, really!?!! Said Myungsoo, ya it’s not something I would expect replied Yeol Kim, me neither… Ha Na said with a sorta upset look on her face………
**************************************************************************
Sorry for the long wait!!!!