OhhmyyGoodness~

Together In Happiness

                                                                                  Kim JaeJoong's House ; 2:45 PM

  "You know, today wasn't bad at all. I wonder if everyday would be like this." , JaeJoong said while he was laying in his bed listening to music. "OhhmyyGoodness~, TODAY was just so wonderful I can't just even think about anything else, especially...." , JaeJoong thought in his head while remembering about his day.

   [FlashBack]

  "Come on JaeJoong, we have to run if you want to be on time to class today!" ,Yoochun said while pulling off with JaeJoong to their first class of the day together, Language Arts. When they arrived to class they were almost late so they took a seat in the back of the class where they wouldn't be bothered. When they sat down JaeJoong automatically pulled out a notepad and and a red sharp-cut pen. "Ohh, my... what's that smell... it's like strawberries , but it's so good." Jaejoong wrote on his notepad, "It's my pen. Do you like it? I bought it from Morning Glory, and it smells like strawberries. YUM!" Yoochun smiled after reading that. Then teacher walks into to class, "Hello, Students, My name is Mr. Toko Lee and Welcome to Advanced English/Language Arts class where you'll be learning new things about your self. I hope you've had a great summer because that'll be long behind you." , "Oh, and class we have a new student here today so let him introduce himself. Kim JaeJoong, Sir." Jaejoong just looked at the teacher, the class, and then looked down at his feet. He felt embaressd, he didn't know what to do , but when he though of something... "Hello Everybody, This is Kim JaeJoong, and he's new to class. Please take care of him." , Yoochun said to the class as he jumped up. "Thank you mister Park, I really apprecaite it." , Mr. Toko said as he turned around to return to his desk. Yoochun awkwardly smiled and sat back in his seat. Yoochun also took out a notepad while the teacher started talking about the upcoming assignments and requirements for the class. Yoochun wrote something down on the page, "Had to save you there, JaeJoong. Didn't want you to look like a knot on a log."  JaeJoong read it, and replied, "Thanks, Bestfriend. (: " "Yes!, I'm your Bestfriend. :D" , Yoochun silently cheered as he smiled. Jaejoong laughed and thought it was really funny. The rest of Langauge Arts went by smoothly with Mr. Toko talking about anything his mind could think of. Now Yoochun and JaeJoong where headed of to most important thing, Lunch. Lunch, is where all the 'Nobody Nerds' , 'Music Paranoids' , Lousy Lazys', 'Populars', 'Aegyo s' , and everyone else could get along, right? No. Yoochun entered the cafeteria with JaeJoong right behind him. "Umm, wow. the cafeteria is so HUGE." , Jaejoong signed to Yoochun,and yeah... Yoochun knew sign language. "Yep, I know. Just order what you want, okay?" , and jaejoong just smiled and nodded at Yoochun saying 'Thanks'. JaeJoong started to order what he wanted for lunch,and when he was finished him and Yoochun got their food and went to sit done. They sat by what was going to be know now as the 'Populars' , which consisted of the three hot boys of school ; Jung Yunho, Choi Siwon, and Kim Junsu. ,  and their boyfriends Cho Kyuhyun and Park Yoochun, and OHH~ Himself. They walked to the table as Yoochun introduced him, "Hey Everybody, This is Kim Jaejoong and he's 1st-year. He's my new bestfriend and he's new. Show him around, and Be Nice. By the way, he's mute okay." Everybody introduced themselves using sighn because they all new it. [The group knows sign because when they where little the wanted a way to privately talk to one another so they learned sign so they'd use it to communicate with each other for code.] JaeJoong introduced himself and immedaitely started talking to Yunho. While JaeJoong was busy meeting the group, Junsu and Yoochun were talking quietly talking to each other while eating their food. "SuSu, I missed you today. I missed you alot, today. I made a new friend too and he's awesome, but I missed how I couldn't see you first thing today." . Yoochun said as he clutched at Junsu's shirt. "I know baby, I know. I missed you too, I missed not seeing you this morning, but I had so see my Aunt and Uncle to the airport, but that doesn't matter because you still see me now baby." "Come on baby, lets eat so your not hungry later, okay." said Junsu. "Okay SuSu, I will do it, I will only do it because you told me too." Junsu rubbed Yoochun's nose and his together, and then gave him a lit peck on the mouth. Yoochun looked lovingly at Junsu and smiled. Whil Junsu and Yoochun were eating, the others were laughing up a storm. "Oh Look, Kyu. Yunho likes JaeJoong." "OhhmyyGoodness~ , SO SWEET!" , said Siwon and Kyuhyun as they teased Yunho. "So What if I like JaeJoong, I Like Him so whywould it matter so much. "Jae, Jae Baby..." ,Yunho said while trying to get shy-faced JaeJoong to look at him. "Jae, Baby, do you like me?" , Yunho signed to him and JaeJoong looked away completely flushed. Then he looked at Yunho and nodded his head slowly, but surely.  "See there's nothing wrong, perfectly fine. And I like him to so we're all good." ,said Yunho and he grabbed JaeJoong's hand and squeezed his hand tightly. Lunch was over and everbody left and said goodbye. Yunho even gave JaeJoong a hug saying he'll see him tommorow. Yoochun and JaeJoong left Lunch and went to the rest of thier classes. The rest of the day felt like a blur to JaeJoong ever since Yunho said he liked him, but he couldn't be happier, because he could have a potential boyfriend on the way. When school wasfinally over the group met back up and said there byes for the day, and all of them got JaeJoong's number too. Junsu drove Yoochun home, and Siwon drove Kyuhyun home only leaving Yunho and JaeJoong. "So, do you need a ride home too?" Yunho said hopeing there'd be a way for him to talk to JaeJoong longer, but his dreams were soon crushed when.. "Oh, sorry. I drove Myself here, in my car, but thanks for the offer.", said JaeJoong. "Well, I'll be on my way then." and hestarted walking when JaeJoong ran infront of him. "Aren't you gonna tell me bye, and give me a hug. Oh, and tell me how you hoped that I couldn't drive so that you could have more to talk about with me?" ,said JaeJoong smiling. Yunho just looked at him with a shocked expression, and then he he hugged JaeJoong and said 'Bye' "I like you Jaejoong, I like you alot." Yunho said while staring deeply into JaeJoong's eyes. JaeJoong let go of Yunho and walked away, but he turned around and said to yunho, "I like you alot too, Sweet Cakes" ,and continued walking to his car with a smirk on his face.

[End Flashback]

            "Jung Yunho, he's so cute. I-I-I like him", JaeJoong said and smiled at himself. "Oh, I like him alot... Like so much and I'm going to show him how much I like Him..." ,and JaeJoong feel asleep thinking of ways to show Yunho how much he likes him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well,

There's Chapter 2.

Sorry for REALLY LONG FLASHBACK, but I kind of wanted to get everything at at starting pace, I guess. & If I made Grammer Mistakes I'm truly sorry. I'm just tired, really tired. I feel like I only update when I'm really tired , and I never write a chapter before hand, so I type it from scratch from late night till earlys in the morning typing up chapters. ._.

Hope you like it and sorry for the long wait. I was so tired with the first chapter, and then I didn't know what I was gonna write about for the second chapter, and then I got Grounded,...But I'm not Grounded anymore! , but now My Family and I are going to Dallas,Texas to see other Family, and we're leaving Wedneseday....

But,

I'll try to update while I'm in Dallas, but I probably won't. Sorry :| 

And, I got all my Wisdom Teeth!, but one is growing on my nerve so it HURTS ALOT. I have to take medicine every 6 hours for it.... like ALOT of it. and I can't get my tooth taken out until after we come back from Dallas. & I just ran out of Medicine that I need... but my moms gonna buy some more. Please, just pray for my tooth. PLEASE. I hope this feels better when I get it pulled... :'(

&

THANK YOU ALL SUBSCRIBERS!  I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE YOU!

Love You Guys! & keep reading!

Don't Be Silent Readers...  COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

THANYYOUVERYMUCH ;D