Welcome, Love

Together In Happiness

                                                                                                Jung Yunho's House ; 5:00 AM

       Yunho walked down the wooden stairs slowly and carefully making sure to take a look at each old painting he saw on the walls while he was walkng down. When he reached the bottom, he took time to marvel how his bare feet rubed againist the soft carpet. He glided into the kitchen instantly leting his arrival be present. "GOODMORNING MOM!" GOODMORNING DAD!" His father, Mr. Jung just continued sitting at the dinning table while reading his newspaper, but on the other hand his mother, Mrs. Jung made overreacted and slamed the spatula on the cornerand turning around all slowly while clutching her chest, [you know ; for dramatic effect.] "UGHhh- Yunho-dear, please don't shout behind mom because mom will have a HEART ATTACK AND DIE. We don't want mom to die, right?" Mrs. Jung asked while cluthing her chest and staring deeply into her son's eyes. "No, Mom, I wouldn't want you to die.", Yunho said while picking up a piece of toast and heading out the kithcen. "Yuhno-dear, are you leaving for school without your shoes on, honey you have to wear shoes,...." "I know, Mom. They're by the door. Love you Mom, Dad, Bye!" , Yunho said while putting on his shoes and slamming the door behind him. He paced himself to his car and started his engine. "I think today is gonna be a good day", he said and drove off.

                                                                                                 Kim JaeJoong's House ; 5:30 AM

          JaeJoong was sitting in the living room all by himself,and he was thinking....thinking hard. "Umma, I can't believe this is my first day of higschool, HIGHSCHOOL. It should be fun, I think?  I'm just so sad that you couldn't be able to share this experience with me.. UMMA, I JUST WISH YOU WERE HERE!, WHY CAN'T YOU BE HERE!" JaeJoong started sobbing quietly as he thought loudly in his head. "Why did you leave early to go to work....?, UMMA!" He sobbed some more. JaeJoong picked up his backpack, key's and cellphone, and headed off to school, in his car.

                                                                                                  Clarity High School ; 6:20 AM

When he arrived he parked his car in his parking spot, got out and walked into school. He was excited, MORE than excited to enter his dream highschool, Clarity High School. This was his dream school ever since he was little, well.... not as much as going to May-Tink University, but it was close enough. He was marveling the school so Much that he didn't even notice himself walking ofn the wrong side of the hallway and knocking over an very important person, Mary Han. " Move it, . You're in my way.", she said while she slammed him into the lockers making him hit his back really hard and sliding on the floor like a fool. "ing Freshman these days, Ugh- ", she said and followed her "wanna be-queenka" group down the halls.  JaeJoong really wanted to say something, but he couldn't ; nothing came out of his mouth though,...... at all. Jaejoong picked himself off the ground, and continued walking down the hallway until someone out of nowhere, just popped infront of him. " Hi.",the male said. "Hi, the name is Yoochun, Park Yoochun, and I'm 1st-year just like you too. I know alot about this school because my boyfriend comes here, you know Kim Junsu? Well, that doesn't matter, I was just wondering if you wanted to be friends or something because I would really like someone new to talk to. You don't talk alot, don't you? WAIT A MINUTE,I KNOW WHY! Your Mute, it makes perfect sense all you've been doing for the past 3 minutes is staring at me, and no one I know just stand there and listen to me 3 minutes staright so you must be mute. " JaeJoong just nodded his head. "Well..... Welcome, Love. You Have alot to learn about Clarity High. SO! ,Come on so I can teach you." JaeJoong just let himself be pulled by running Yoochun while this hallway so they can have an tour of the school. Suprisingly, JaeJoong thought he was going to have an okay day......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short first chapter. I'm just so tired & it's 12:25AM right now...& it's raining

Hope there are no grammer mistakes, but if so I'm dearly sorry.,..

&

THANK YOU ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS! I REALLY REALLY APPRECAITE YOU!

Love You Guys! & keep reading!

Don't be Silent Readers... COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE.

THANKYOUVERYMUCH. ;D

 

Ohhh~

&

I was wondering if anybody could make a banner for this fanfic (Together In Happiness) so if you can I would really appreciate it. Just MESSAGE ME if your interested in doing it for me.