The Mission

You can't love me if I am a vampire

Let’s  find out what she wants from me. As I came in the room, I could feel the smell of blood. The one and only thing I hate the most. Of course, I could feel her evil eyes on me, watching me closely.

 ‘’What do you want from me?’’ I said annoyed. Then she raised herself and came closer to me ‘’I thought I had taught how to speak to me, Mir… I thought you did not want to torture you again because you can’t watch your beautiful mouth. I am quite disappointed of you.’’ She said brushing her lips against my neck. All I want is to escape from her, is it too much? Her torture for me was one thing: to make me feel sick of myself, to make me feel dirty and want to die right that moment.

‘’Anyway, this is not a good reason to call you here. As you already know, it has already been a whole month since you transformed. But I am suspicious about your faith in me and the clan, so to prove that I have a special mission for you... All I want from you is to bring one of your precious members here, alive and, in front of my eyes, I want you to all his blood.’’ She said returning back to her chair. Then she looked straight in my eyes. She was serious about that mission, but I can’t do that. It is too much for me!

‘’No! I will never do that to my members! Let them out of this! You have already my body and my soul! You just can’t do that! Please let them out!’’ I begged her. I was on my knees, God, please, let them out of this… Don’t make them suffer because of that… Please, please, just please! “I am sorry, but this is my request! If you don’t want to, this will just means that I have to torture again and again and I don’t think that you will like it this time! Of course, look at the bright part, your little friend Taemin will help too!” she said smiling at me again…

Then her color of eyes changed from the brown ones to the red ones…”Mir you decide if your friends will be alive or no, so take my order!’’ she said coming again closer to me, lifting my chin to look her in the eyes. Then I could not control my body and my mind… I could just stand there nodding my head and feeling that I was controlled again by her… “Now go and bring one of them for me!” she said smiling. “Yes, my lady Hyuna!''I said like being vursed by her red eyes.

What did this happen? Why now? Why me? God, please tell what I had done wrong to let my membres suffer this much? Why couldn't you let just suffer, being far away from the ones I really care? And Taemin... He is just a child... I really wonder how he would react about this thing...

I just entered in our shared room and talking about wolf.... The room was just a big mess and I meant it. you could find a single chair without a broken leg or something like this... There were holes into the walls and the floor. I could not bear to see him like this... It just broke my heart, seeing that he is frustated about the new mission.... So, I caught one of his fists... ''Taemin, for the God's sake, you have to stop destroying our room. I know that you can't accept the fact that we have to hunt our friends, but listen to me! Please stop!" I said. From afar you could see that he was crying... I know what you feel, Taemin, but you have to stop. "You don't know  nothing about Shinee, about the persons I really love, about someone that I can't never come back, so shut the hell up! Because of you, I am here! Because of you, I am one of the worst creatures! So don't tell me to stay calm and stop this, because I really can't!'' he said with teary eyes.

"Taemin, I know about your feelings about Shinee, especially about Minho! I know that you want to die, bu think about them. They probably are scared because of you. But if you go to her and say that you can't, the things will get worse, because she can hunt them without us noticing it! I know it is hard to believe, but I saw her! She can do everything that she wants. In the past, I was nearly killed by her because I didn't want you to see her in that way! So please, for their sake, you have to listen to me!''I said calm. ''And what about Mblaq?'' he asked, taking his hand away from mine. "They will need to find another rapper, because I will die, protecting them! " I said looking nowhere... "What do you mean, Mir? You can't let them go like that! What about your feelings?''. Taemin, you will never understand that they will never accept me like this, especially he, so stop... "Taemin, it is my own business about my group, but I will help to get out of this hell! All you have to do is to listen to me carefully! Do you understand?" I said...

"Mir, what are you planning to do?'' He asked me worried about me ... "Just listen, all you have to do is...'' Please help him to get out of here! It is my only wish!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry about my late update to this story, but I had lot of  work to do for school and my exams! So, again, I am really really sorry about this and I hope youwill like it!