The Call

You can't love me if I am a vampire

Joon’s preview

Why I couldn’t protect you? Why are you gone? Mir, where are you? It has been a whole month since you were gone… Why are you not coming back to us, to me? Just where are you? Since you left, nobody smiled anymore, no more laughter, no more happiness, just nothing… We are just some bodies without souls…

We tried to call you, but nothing came back… We called the police, just to help us to find you, but they couldn’t. After a few days, we heard that Shinee is in the same situation as us. And look at us now, all together, but still far away from each other… Maybe, we did not realize that you are our soul and our happiness, especially mine…

Right now, I don’t know what to do anymore, I just miss you… I am crying all night long because I was  not by your side when you needed help… Mir, I am so sorry! Please return back to us, to me! I just hope you are fine and, especially, not hurt or dead... because I don’t know... what I am going to do with my life without you…

“Joon hyung! I think you need to come with me! You have an important call!’’ Minho said… What was that? Minho seemed so scared about something… And the call? “Minho, it is something wrong? You look pale…” I answered him raising myself from the spot… ‘’Hyung, the call… It’s Mir-hyung… he wants to talk to you… And… maybe for… the… last time” he said not looking in my eyes…

In that moment, I just run to the phone. “Hello? Mir?” All I could hear it was the noise from the background, but then it came…      ''Hyung… It is so good to hear you again, after such a long time!’’ Mir, you don’t know how much I missed to listen to your voice…’’Mireu, where are you? What happened?’’ “Hyung, I don’t have much left to talk, all I want to say is that I am going to help Taemin to go out of here! Please don’t tell the others that, maybe we will not be able to see each other anymore..’’ he said sighing at the end… “Mir, what are you talking about? You scare me…” I was at the edge of crying… Not be able to see each other anymore? Not be  a part of Mblaq anymore? “The thing is that I can’t come back anymore, but Taemin can… So please you  have to listen to me, hyung… ‘’ What? Why can’t you come back to us? “Ok, what we have to do?’’  I said sighing once again since the call started...‘’Thank you so much, hyung! You know where the graveyard is, don’t you? There, it is a path! You have to go on that path ‘till you see something like a black church, there it will be me and Taemin and another guys… They said that they will let Taemin go, but with one condition: there must be just two of you, one from each group…’’ he said… He was shaking… He was scared… “When we have to come?’’ I asked. “Tomorrow at midnight..” he said sighing again… “Midnight? But why?’’ ‘’I don’t know…’’ Hyung, I am sorry, but I need to hang up, they are coming!” “Mir? Mir? Noooo!’’ The line just… stopped and… he didn’t say just a freaking goodbye… Cheolyong, what happened to you?

“What happened? What did he say?’’ Key asked from nowhere… ‘’He said that he will bring Taemin back, but… for him, there is not way out from there…’’ I sighed. Then I explained everything to them, exactly as Mir told me… At the beginning, it was a worse situation, but now, seeing the members’ faces how fast they become sadder and sadder, I think there is not any solution about this… But how will we be without you, Mireu?

‘’So what are we going to do about this? Which one will go to the graveyard?’’ Onew asked.   “Well about this, I will go for my group and for you guys, Minho, what do you think about this? “ I asked looking straight in his eyes…. He just nodded…

So, we have to start Mir’s plan… Please, wait for us, we are coming to save you!

Meanwhile

Mir’s preview

‘’Hyung, I am sorry, but I need to hang up, they are coming!” I said, without even realizing that Taemin is coming… The thing is that, after telling him my little plan, he was really angry with me because I will not come home once again… But, after this whole month, I feel... that I will not be able to make my blood hunger stop. I will put my family in danger and... once bitten by her, there is not a way out of here anymore… She will find me once again and destroy me and my heart, my soul and my body…

“There is a problem, Mir? You seem a little sad and confused…’’ he said coming closer to me. ‘’Taemin, will you promise me something? That you will be happy and keep on doing your best as singer and dancer?’’ I asked looking in his eyes… “He-eey, what are you talking about? I will always do my best in everything…’’ ‘’Just promise!’’ I said once again… ‘’Yes, I promise to do everything I can!’’ He replied to me. I just smiled at him once again.

I hope you will be happy once you are home and don’t think about me anymore… Please, in future, help my members to stay heathly and happy, and tell them not to cry over me! Taemin, you are going home!