The moment when everything started

You can't love me if I am a vampire

Mir's preview

Another stupid variety show over... How many this kind of things we have to do? How nobody can see that we are already dead ? How can nobody can give a day off to let us relax a little, just a little bit? These are the few things I hate being a celebrety.... But fortunately, we have a day with late schedules, so we don't have to wake up in the morning.... 

We arrived at our dorm at 11 o'clock, and I have to say it is quite early because we are used to arrive home around 3 or 4 in the morning. Immediatly, we entered , I could see my hyungs going to the sofa and throwing themselves on it. "Well I see you guys are tired, so I will go and take a shower first! " I said  standing in the bathroom's door. "But why are you the first? You are the maknae! You are the last one! " Joon said annoyed. Then I just ignored him and the others and I locked the door.

Of course, they would come... I could hear hard knocks at the door, so I let them go like this. I took off my clothes and jumped in the tube. I could feel small drops of hot water as I usually like. It seems so perfect right now, maybe too perfect... Something is wrong... I quickly finished the shower, put some clothes and went out...

When I got out, I saw four sleepy heads on the sofa. So, probably because I am too tired, my imagination went crazy... Probably I will just go to the bed... As I started to walk to my room, I could feel someone behind me. I turned around and nobody is there... I am too tired to think about that now, maybe tomorrow morning will be a good moment to think. I continued to walk, but still I could feel someone behind me, and again I turned around, but the others were near me with faces like the zombies' ones. That moment, I screamed because of shock. ''Hyungs, you have just given me a heart attack! I thought you already fell asleep! Oooh!" I said patting my heart. Oh God I was so shocked! They just laughed at my comment. "You owned it! This is the gift from us to you if you go first to the shower! Guys we did it! '' Seungho said raising his hands for a high-five with the others. I said some ''sweet'' things to make a note for my later revenge. As they kept on going with the celebration, I entered in my room.

My and only my beautiful room... I know it is small, but it feels like home... "It is quite late to be awake at this hour, don't you think? Mir?" a voice said behind me... I turned around to see a woman. "How did you get here? And who the hell are you? " I asked taking some steps back from here. This is just impossible!  "Wow, Mir, so many questions and no time... Look I am not here to hurt you yet, but all you have to do is just to come with me! Then I will explain everything...''she said coming closer to me with an hopeless smile. "I will never go with someone that I don't know! Stay away from me, you...! '' I could not speak anymore. My voice was... gone! What the hell is going ? Right now I was near the wall... I can't escape! God, please, save me! "You know something Mir, I did not think about hurting you, but you don't let me another opportunity... I am really dissapointed of you!"  she said walking closer and closer to me. "Sleep well ! After all of this, you will feel no more pain!" she said brushing her lips to mine. After that, I passed out....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Mir, what's wrong?" said a voice. Then I opened my eyes... Why can I still remember that moment? Why did this thing happen to me? Why did I have to be bitten by her? Why did I have to be a stupid vampire? Why me? "It is nothing that you have to worry about Taemin... Everything is just fine...'' I said faking a smile. Of course, I  forgot to mention, after the day I was transformed, my new  ''umma'' sent me to Taemin. And like a puppy, I did it... "Mir, are you remembering things again? Why can you let them go?" he asked coming closer to me. ''Because I can't! My life was perfect, but look  at me right now, I am just a ing vampire!" I said standing up and raising my voice at him. I want to cry right now, right here, but I can't! I want to be with my friends, but I can't! All I want is just to die... 

He stay silent for a few moments, then he said: "Umma is calling you! You have to go!". I just nodded and went straightaway in her office. My own Hell, when everything happened and my story will go on and on from now. I was scared, but I opened the door, just to see her beautiful face... Let's see what she wants...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the first chapter is out! Hope you will like it! ^^