Best Friend

The New Guy

No one pov

Dongwoon, Kikwang and Junhyung were sitting in the living room watching some TV. They all felt relieved when they heard Hyunseung was okay. While watching TV Kikwang got a little bit annoyed by Dongwoon. He was looking at his phone and laughed every minute. Kikwang got tired of it.

“What’s so funny?” he asks curious.

“ Oh nothing.” He answers laughing. Kikwang tries to hide his curiosity but it was harder than he thought. Lately Dongwoon was constant on his phone. Every time Kikwang said something he would just laugh or nod. Not knowing what Kikwang actually said. The irritation ran high.

“Anyone of you want something to drink?” Junhyung asks but both of the boys shake their heads. Junhyung shrugs his shoulders and walks towards the kitchen to get his daily glass of coke. Kikwang tried to focus on the TV but his curiosity was to strong.

“With who are you texting?”

“Sohyun.” Dongwoon says without looking from his phone. Of course it is Sohyun. Kikwang could knew it. Ever since their date Dongwoon couldn’t stop talking about her. He went out with her when he has some free time and they were texting almost every day.

“You two spend a lot of time together lately.” Kikwang says a little disappointed.

“Yeah I know. Maybe a bit too much but she’s such a cool girl to hang around with.” 

“Just a cool girl Dongwoon?” Asks Junhyung who heard their conversation from out of the kitchen. Dongwoon laughs.

“Well not just cool. She’s cute, beautiful, talented, sweet and not to forget that she’s y too.” Junhyung smirks.

“Looks like you like her a lot. You hide something for us Woonie?”

“Maybe.” Junhyung and Dongwoon both laugh while Kikwang stays quiet. Somehow Kikwang didn’t really liked it that Dongwoon was spending so much time with Sohyun but he couldn’t place the feeling.

“What are you guys laughing about?” Yoseob places himself next to Kikwang in the couch and looks expectantly from Junhyung to Dongwoon.

“It’s nothing. We were just joking around.” Dongwoon says while looking at Junhyung who takes a sip of his coke. Both burst out laughing again. Yoseob didn’t know what was going on and looked at Kikwang if he knows more but he just shrugs.

They were all watching TV when Doojoon walked into the room with a concerned look on his face.

“Guys could you turn the TV off for a minute I have something important to say.” The four boys did what was told and looked curious at their leader.

“It’s about Hyunseung.”

“What’s with Hyunseung?” Asks Kikwang immediately. Looking at Doojoon’s face it wasn’t something good.

“I’m going to tell that now. The doctors found out Hyunseung is poisoned.”

“Poisoned! But how? Why? This is terrible!” Yoseob started to worry a lot. His breathing became heavy. The words that came out of his mouth were barely hearable.  It became so heavy he started to hyperventilate. Dongwoon grabs both of Yoseob’s shoulders and tries to calm him down.

“Yoseob calm down. Breath in, breath out. We don’t want you to lie in the hospital too. Everything is okay now. Hyunseung is safe. The doctors care for him.” Slowly Yoseob’s breathing became normal.

“I am also confused. Poisoned you said. How and why did he got poisoned?” Junhyung asks. He felt bad for the dancer.

“They don’t know why but they know he got the poison through liquid. The doctors decided to let Hyunseung stay over for one night. They also want him to rest so he can’t participate at the activities we have tomorrow.

“But we have this big interview and photo shoot. Hyunseung can’t miss that!” Kikwang said.

“I know that but it’s better that he rest tomorrow than that he goes with us. He needs to be fit for the MV shooting. That is the most important now. He won’t like it but there is nothing we can do against it.” The four boys nod understandable. They all knew there isn’t another solution for it. Hyunseung had to rest. Doojoon’s prediction was right because when Hyunseung got back home and saw all of us dressed up to leave for the interview he got angry and insisted to go. Doojoon tried to explain why he couldn’t come with them but Hyunseung didn’t want to listen to it.

“Why does these things always happen to me!” He yelled before he went to his room angry. The 5 boys felt sorry for the dancer but they knew they made the right decision. The MV shooting was way more important that the interview and photo shoot. They couldn’t take the risk of Hyunseung not being fit for the MV shooting.

After some couple of hours being bored Hyunseung couldn’t stand it any longer. He had to get out if they like it or not.

 

Hyuna pov

“Don’t stay away for too long. We have to practice!” Jihyun yells before I shut the door behind me. I really love Jihyun, I really do but sometimes I have enough of her nagging and I want some free time for myself. And luckily for me my best friend asked me to do something fun this afternoon. Hyunseung was waiting for me and when he sees me he immediately pulls me into a hug.

“I missed you so much!”

“Oppa you saw me yesterday. How can you already miss me?” I laugh and brush my clothes straight.

“I always miss my little girl.” He says as we walk.

“Then why did you never contacted me?” I could see I hit a sensitive spot because his smile disappears. 

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I stop walking and cross my arms. If he thinks I just let it be like this, he’s wrong. I want to know the answer of the question I’m walking around with it for 3 years now. When he realize I’m not walking next to him anymore he looks back and sees my serious look.

“Come on Oppa. You can’t expect me to just pretend nothing happened. We were such close friends back then. We did everything together even though we were from other companies. But after you got eliminated from BigBang  you shut yourself off from everyone including me. I want to know why.”

“I can’t tell you. I feel too ashamed.” Hyunseung drops his head. I feel sorry for him. I know what happened. I know he is been stabbed by his best friend. That he had to leave BigBang because of his injury. He didn’t deserved it.  I take his hand and squeeze it. A single tear falls out of the corner of Hyunseung’s eye. 

“You don’t have to shame yourself. You couldn’t do anything.” Hyunseung snatched his hand out of my hand.

“Yes I could! I had to train more. I had to train harder than I had made it into BigBang. I failed. I disappointed everyone. My friends, my fellow trainees, my family. And most of all, I disappointed myself.” I couldn’t hear his words any longer. I forced him to look at me. I won’t let him talk this bad about himself.

“No Hyunseung. You listen to me. Don’t say you had to train more or harder. You worked hard. You practiced 24 hours. You never gave up after you got critic off YG. Every day you became stronger and better. Fighting spirit was seen from your whole body. You just had bad luck. You couldn’t help it you were the one that was attached. Never showed you your weakness of the pain of your back but-“

“But it wasn’t enough. I had to leave because I was not strong enough anymore.”

“Yes but your strength is back. You are back. I know you think you disappointed everyone but that is not true. We are proud of you. You never gave up and look at you know. You grown so much and we all see that. Please don’t think bad about yourself. You are one of the most talented and hardworking guys I ever met and I am proud to call you my best friend.” I see a smile appearing on his face. He looks up and hugs me.

“Thank you.” He whispers. I smile. I missed him. Even more than I thought I did.

“Let’s eat some ice cream.” I suggest and start laughing while Hyunseung starts jumping of happiness.

“Yes! I love ice cream!”

“I know you do silly. Let’s go.”

 

No one pov

“You idiots!” The fierce voice echoed in the dark hide out. The three boys went back to tell their boss the plan to get back the bottle failed. Just like they expected their boss was far from being happy.

“Because of you the wrong person in poisoned!”

“We tried to break into the house but a man saw us so we-“

“You had to try harder!” The boss interrupt Rap Monster. He stands up, slowly walking towards the three scared boys. He stopped 2 meters away from them. Only a little part of his head was seen. The dark eyes looked at the boys intently.

“You screwed it up again and I don’t tolerate that. You all know what the consequences are right?” While talking the white teeth of their boss got whiter by the light. The boys nod understandable. They knew that if they would fail again they had to stay longer. That the chance of going home became less.

“Now go. I will call you when I feel like you deserve to come back.” The three boys nod and dropped their head. Jin and Rap Monster could hear a soft sobbing coming from Jungkook. They both knew how much Jungkook misses his home, his friends and his parents. So did they but they had to be strong and be loyal to their boss otherwise they can’t return home. They can’t return home without nothing. 

--- 

A/N: Hellooo I'm back with a new chapter! I hope you guys liked it. Isn't it great Hyunseung and Hyuna are back friends?! I love those too haha <3

Thank you all for your love and support. I'm so happy because of you ^^

~Please subscribe and leave a comment~