I have been what?

The New Guy

None pov

“Hyunseung!” Yoseob shouts and runs to him trying to wake him up.

“Hyunseung do you hear me? Hyunseung! Wake up please!” Yoseob tried everything. He shook him, called his name. He even wanted to slap him in the face but Dongwoon stopped him just on time. Hyunseung didn’t react at any of it. He was lying on the ground and didn’t move.

“Call an ambulance!” Hyundon shouts at one of the assistants. Everyone was shocked. They still couldn’t understand what just happened. The ambulance arrived soon. Two ambulance staff ask what had happened while two others placed Hyunseung on a stretcher, ready to take him to the hospital. The 5 shocked boys wanted to go with him but Junkoon told them to finish the recording.

“But Hyung we don’t want to. We want to stay with Hyunseung.”

“I know that Yoseob but it simply can’t. We have to finish the broadcast no matter what. There is no time to reschedule it.” Joonkun says.

“What about Hyunseung? He belongs in this show to. You can’t just cut him out.” Kikwang added worrying.  

“We won’t he will only not be in the full show.”

“He is sick! We want to be there for him. You can’t do this!” Yoseob yelled and runs to Hyunseung who was lying on the stretcher. His mouth covered with a mask full of oxygen. Tears appear in Yoseob’s eyes while he takes Hyunseung’s hand. He didn’t want to see his friend like this. He cares to much for him. A hand was placed on Yoseob’s shoulder.

“Yoseob you can’t go with him. He needs to rest.”

“Don’t touch me Doojoon. Just leave me with him.” Doojoon removes his hand takes a step back.

“Doojoon is right and you know that Yoseob. The best thing we can do for him now is finish the broadcast.” Junhyung looks at the little boy wiping of his tears. Then he looks at Hyunseung. Even though Junhyung didn’t want to admit it, he is worried about the dancer. He can’t deny the feeling of wanting to be there for him. So just before the ambulance staff took Hyunseung with them he whispers “Take care Seung.”

 

Hyunseung pov

When I open my eyes I see a tall man in a white doctors coat standing in front of me. He smiles when he sees I’m awake.

“Well hello young man. How are you feeling?”

“A little dizzy.” I say when I grab to my head. “Where am I?”

“You’re in the hospital.” My eyes wide.

“Ho-hospital?”

“Yes. You became unconscious while filming.”

“What happened to me doctor?” I didn’t understand how something like this could happen. Yes I didn’t eat that much in the morning but I do that often. That can’t be the reason of my unconsciousness.

“We are still trying to figure that out. We did a blood test and as soon as we have the results you will hear it from us mister Jang.”  I nod and I grab my phone. 3 messages.

 

Hyunseung sorry we aren’t there right now. We are very worried but Joonkun Hyung didn’t let us go L We will film the broadcast for you. Please wake up soon! – Yoseob

 

We finished the broadcast but I couldn’t concentrate. I had to think of you. You are there all alone. When you are back I will cook some of your favorite food! – Yoseob

 

Hyunseungggg please wake up! I miss my friend. Wake up or you won’t get food! – Yoseob.

 

I smile. Yoseob is always so sweet and caring for him. I feel bad. I probably scared them and made them all feel worried. Quickly I send a message back.

 

I woke up Seobiee. I expect a lot meat and ice cream when I am back J - Hyunseung

 

Soon I receive a message of him.

 

Omooo your awake! Finally! I was so worried. When your back I have prepared a whole table of food specially for you! – Yoseob.

 

I started to feel hungry when I read Yoseob’s message. I really could need some food. Then my phone vibrates and I see I got another message but this time it wasn’t from Yoseob.

 

From Yoseob’s loud scream I assume that you are awake. Hopefully everything is okay. You scared me a lot. First you were rope skipping with me and before I knew it you lay down on the ground. I was worried but I’m glad you are awake now. I hope to see you back home soon. Until then, take it easy. – Junhyung.

 

I feel that I smile very wide. Junhyung was the last person I expected to message me. Knowing that he worried about me made me somehow happy. It means he does care about me. I hear the doctor clear his trout.

“There is someone here to see you. Don’t make it too long. You need your rest.” I nod and put away my phone. I look at the door and when I see this girl walking into the room my face lighted up. I can’t believe she’s here.

“Hyuna?” I ask surprised.

“Ah so you do remember me.”

“Of course I remember you! How can I forget my little girl.” Hyuna laughs and sits on the chair next to my bed.

“I’m not that little anymore Oppa.” Oh no she definitely wasn’t the little girl I knew anymore. Hyuna was always very pretty but what I saw now was beyond pretty. She was gorgeous. A real woman. I saw Hyuna turning her head away shyly when she realizes I’m staring at her.

“How do you feel?”

“I’m feeling okay. Still a little bit dizzy but that will be over soon.” I could feel there is something bothering her.

“Is there something? You look sad.” I ask.

“I was so worried. When I heard you were lying in the hospital it looks like everything from the past started over. I was so scared that this time I would lose you.” It was hard for her not to cry. I grab her hand.

“Hyuna there is not a chance you will ever lose me. I will always be there for you. I promise.” Her hand grabs a lock of my hair. She smiles.

“Red. It really suits you.” I laugh. Sometimes she can be so random. She always succeed to make me laugh. She understands me and that’s why she is my best friend. After some more talking the doctor told Hyuna she had to go home because I needed to rest. Just before I wanted to sleep my phone rings.

“Yoboseyo?” I answer it.

“Hyunseungie are you okay?” When I heard who called me my whole body filled with joy.

“Oh Jiyong Hyung! Yes I am fine. You don’t have to worry.” I hear Jiyong sigh of relief.

“ I’m sorry I can be there right now. Otherwise you had some big troubles. You promised me to never scare me again and suddenly I hear that you are lying in the hospital.”

“I’m sorry Hyung. I don’t know what happened.” Then it hits me. How could Jiyong and Hyuna know I was in the hospital. Only my fellow members where at the recording. “Hyung how do you know I’m in the hospital?”

“I saw it on the news. Someone shared a picture of you lying on the ground. When I saw that I wanted to take the first flight back to Korea.” His words made me smiles. The fact that Jiyong still cares a lot about me does me good.

“Please be careful. I don’t want to worry.”

“I will Hyung.” After this he hung up. He had a busy schedule and couldn’t talk for long. Even though he is so busy he wanted to check if I was okay. Typical Jiyong. Others come first. I put my phone on the table next to me when the doctor comes into my room. Looking at his face he didn’t has good news.

“Is something wrong doctor?” I ask him.

“We have the results of your blood test.” He stopped in the middle of his sentence and this didn’t felt good. He again checked the papers and then he looked at me.”It looks like you have been poisoned.” I start laughing. Me poisoned? No way that that happened. But when I saw the serious face of the doctor I stopped.

“I have been what?”

“Poisoned.” The word is repeating inside my head.

“Poisoned? But how? Why would someone poison me?”

“You had a unique kind of substance in your blood that caused you fierce headache and stomach cramps and this leads to your unconsciousness. The only way to get it inside is though liquid.” My head was blank. I was confused. Why would someone wanted to poison me?

“I’m sorry to say this mister Jang but you have to stay over this night. We don’t want to take any risks.” I wanted to know more but I knew they didn’t know much more.

“I understand that doctor.” He nods and left the room. I close my eyes. All of this made me feel tired and the only thing I really wanted right now was to sleep.

 

Yoseob pov

I was so happy when I got Hyunseung’s messages that I screamed. He was awake! What a relief. I was so worried. I care a lot about him. Even though he is older than me I care for him like a he is my little brother. I don’t want anything to happen to him. Suddenly I hear Doojoon from behind. I let out a discreet sigh.

“Your alright? I heard you scream.” He asks. I turn around and sees his concerned look.

“I screamed because Hyunseung woke up.”

“Oh I thought something bad happened.” He says smiling. Ugh I couldn’t stand his smile right now. How more he smiles to me, how more I want to punch him in the face. He thinks everything is solved. That everything is back to how it was but I can’t forget that evening. And he thinks nothing bad happened. What is he thinking?!

“Doojoon something bad happened! Hyunseung is lying in the hospital and you just act like nothing happened at all. You should be worried about him, not me!” I yell at him. Doojoon looks surprised at my fierce reaction.

“Why are you acting so angry towards me nowadays. You don’t talk to me, you ignore me  and you want to be away from me as far as possible. I don’t understand.” I let out a chuckle. He is really even more stupid than I thought. I really thinks I am over it that fast what means I was right. He doesn’t have any feelings for me.

“Maybe I’m acting angry because I’m angry.” Finally it looks like Doojoon understands what bothers me.

“Oh I see. Your still angry because of what happened.” He puts his hands on my shoulders to comfort me but it only makes it worse.  

“Don’t touch me! How many times do I have to tell you that?!” I yell again and take a step back to shake his hands of me.

“Come on Yoseob. I thought we were done talking about this.” He says looking irritated. Well if someone have the rights to be irritated it’s me.

“Well then you thought it wrong. Could you please go now. I have something betters to do.” I ask him nicely but Doojoon just didn’t stopped.

“But you said-“

“I don’t care! Just shut up already!” I interrupted him. “If you don’t go I will.” With these words I walked away from him. I really couldn’t take it anymore. He thinks so easy about everything but ever since that night when we had se* my whole life turned up side down and I simply can’t see that as something easy. 

---

A/N: Quick chapter right. I'm so glad I have some more time to write now. 

So what did you think of it? Hyunseung being poisend doesn't look good. 

And Fitezzi I got you some Dooseob! Hope you and the rest you enjoyed it. Waiting for more I suppose XD

You all know what I like right :D

                                     ~Please subcribe & Leave a comment~