"Saranghae, My Angel"

She's Gone

 

     "Remember, If you find someone better than me, don't hesitate to go for it, I will not going to get mad, because I'm always be here." Sulli's pointing Kyuhyun's chest.

     "And that would never be happened, because your my one and only Choi Sulli, nothing can be better than that." Kyuhyun kissed you on the lips, and both of you hugged deeply.

 

    You waved your hand as saying goodbye to him.

 

      "Thank you, even just fora short time, I found who I really am to you, I found myself to you. Sorry, Sorry I didn't mean to leave you." You cried hardly as the bus started to leave.

 

----

 

   Months later, Kyuhyun followed you in Seoul, but it's too late for him.

 

  "She died a month ago, she didn't tell you this because nothings gonna  change, even she tell it to you or not, and besides she want to have a normal life with you and experience everything with you in the remaining days of her life. She keep saying your name even on her last breath. She's keep saying, Sorry for not telling you the truth. For the monthsshe's been with you that was the happiest thing happened on her life. She feel secured and complete everytime she's in your side. That's what all she said. Ans she wanted me to gave you this." Jiwon cried as she gave a piece of paper to Kyuhyun.

(This what the letter said):

 

    "My Love, the moment you read this, I may not be in your side. But always remember every letter that I wrote."

 

     "The moment I met you, I'm on the sunset of my life. But everytime I saw you I feel that there's always have a sunrise coming to me. But we can't control what would be happening, just what happened to us. Our hearts met in the middle of darkness to give light for each other. But as the light does, one of it will fade away, and the other one will stay as bright as is it. For the short time, I wanna thank you for giving me completeness and protection. Everytime I saw you the aches taht I feel will just fade away. The time comes, I need to leave. But I know that I will be there in your heart. I didn't mean to leave you. If I have just given a chance I will stay there on your side forever. "

     Just always remember to smile, 'cause that's what I learned  from you."

    "Saranghamnida, Cho Kyuhyun"

END.

 

     As Kyuhyun reads it, tears burst out from his eyes and all the memories of him with Sulli just flashbacked. And finally whispered.

 

      "Nado Saranghae, My Angel"

 

END OF 'She's Gone'.

 

------------------