"I Love You, No Matter What"

She's Gone

 

  The next morning, you stared at no where and still thinking what just Kyuhyun said last night.

 

   "Ayt, his drank, he can't fell on me, he can't, he didn't know what he was doing." You whispered to yourself.

 

   "Aniyo, I remembered everything, I'm on myself while saying those words. And all of that is true. Saranghaeyo, Choi Sulli."

   "But you can't beacause---  you will just get hurt." Tears formed in your eyes.

 

   " No, I don't, and I don't care if I hurt the important is, I'm with you and I don't care what will happened because, I love you." Kyuhyun run into you and hugged you warmly.

  And you hugged him backed with tears flowing in your eyes.

 

  "Are you sure about  this?." You asked him.

  "Of course I am, with no doubt. Saranghaeyo." Kyuhyun answered.

 

 Kyuhyun kissed you passionately, and you kissed him backed. A kind of kiss that both of you will never forget.

 

-----

 And from that day, you and Kyuhyun shared happiness together.

As the days passed by, you feel yor body is getting weaker, but you still keeping it to Kyuhyun.

----

 

 You're sitting on a park bench with Kyuhyun, holding each other hands and waiting for the sun to set.

 

   "Kyu, what if I leave?." You broke the silence between the two of you.

   "Huh?. How long? Where are you going?" Kyuhyun looked at you curiously.

   "Not that long, cause I'm still lokking to you. Hmm, I'm just going to the place where my parents went." You smiled at bit.

   "Huh,? I thought your parents are dead.....   Ahhh, I know your visiting them?." Kyuhyun thought.

   "Yah, maybe." You keep your tears on your eyes to flow.

 

END OF CHAPTER 6