Start of something New

She's Gone

"I needed a vacation, I want to take a break first"  Sulli thought, with a hoarse voice.

"But ..."

Her bestfriend can't continue, what she would like to say, because both of you made a promise that from that day you just want to live like a normal and healthy person, so you don't want to hear any word to anyone who knows it.

 

FLASHBACK

     "Stage 2, a brain cancer, we can't do anything to it, it's too late, when we found out, funny right?" You jokingly said to your bestfriend.

      "Mwo? Are you crazy?! Huhh... you still have time to joke?!"  Jiwon thought, raising her eyebrow.

 

"ne,ne. The doctor said I needed to do, what I think I would be happy. I want to experience, what I didn't do before." Tears formed in your eyes.

End of FLASHBACK

 

" Day by day my body gets weaker, I can clearly thought that one of this day I might be gone. I want to have a vacation, on the place that I can better know who I am, besides I'm still strong, I can take care of my myself." You smiled a bit.

 

"Fine, fine go to Nowon, that place would be great place for you, I have a house there, stay there as long as you want."

 

--------

 

             You're now in Nowon, such a beautiful and enduring place for you to relax.

You went to Jiwon's place, she once told you that her guy cousin is in there.

 

"Anyeong, is anybody here?" you quietly entered the house.

    You put you luggage inside your room and searched for Jiwon's cousin.

The guy went out from one room, and evingly stared at you.

 

   "How dare you to enter on my own house, who are you?"

    "Um-um, Anyeong Hasaeyo, Choi Sulli imnida, I'm your new housemate for a while, Jiwon's bestfriend." You gave him an innocent smile.

   "Duh!! I didn't asked, what was your relationship to my cousin, I'm just asking who you are" The guy rolled his eyes.

 

    The guy suddenly live, without introducing his name.

 

END OF CHAPTER 1