Sometime, not necessarily the more, merrier

Yes, Master!!

 

...
'Taeyang oppa?! Why are you here at this early morning?' I asked when I was surprised to see him. Un suppose to go to work already?! 'Umma, taeyang appa brought me this!!! See?!!' Nyeom Gun happily run towards me and showing me his brand new sneaker. 'Oppa, told ya dont spoiled him!' I said and he laughed 'Hye Pyeong ah, it's ok! As long as our little homie here is happy, then is worthy! Plus not really very expensive! I brought you one too!' He placed a pair of sneaker in front of me. I look at Nyeom Gun's and mine are same. 'Umma, taeyang appa also have one!!! It's the same! JunYi said one family must have one! Now I have!! I want to show him!!!' Nyeom Gun said and dancing happily with his new sneakers on. Family?! I was a bit .... Shock?! Surprise ?! Or...?! I never of that before. 'Hye Pyeong?' His calling bring me back from that shock. 'Yes?!' 'Come! Sitting here and try it! You're sure is 8 right?!' He lead me to the couch and get me sit. He lift up my legs and help me put on it. I was shocked with his act! I mean.... Even these 3 years he is being good to me and we are close but his action ... I feel a bit uncomfortable! Too gentle and too... 'Hmm looks like its fit! No need to change!' He said proudly as he stand up and admire his choice. I forced a smile. 'Oppa, you know now I always wear high heels! This really not ...' Before I completed, he said 'I know! That why your leg gets hurt! Lydia told me sprained your ankle! See?!still a bit redness and sallow!' I sighed heavily as he was right! 'Now with this, when you don't need to meet client, you could wear it! Treat yourself better!' He said as he pat on my head. He always act like a big brother to me. Taking noted on every single details in my life. 
 
...
As I walk out my room and prepare to get down, I saw that muscular guy, taeyang again! What makes him move his so early to here?! I saw he squad in front Hye Pyeong, helping her to wear the sneaker. I look to the left side. I saw that little boy is dancing happily with a same exactly design sneaker on. What's that huh?! She don't know how to wear?! She have to get him wear tht sneakers?! Don't she said she love her husband that much? How could she let him being so close with her?! 'Wohoa wohoa wohoa~ what a happy family?! Wearing same sneaker!Family wear huh?' I said it sarcastically. i get more pissed off when saw the same design male sneakers placed near by the entrance.  What he is trying to do huh? Don't he have a shame to 'seduce' a married woman?! This Hye Pyeong also the same~ argh!! I bites my teeth tight with my anger
 
...
I was shocked with Mark's voice. Why he suddenly appear without sound? 'Mark, good morning!' I greeted him with a smile but he ignore and walk into the kitchen. 'So do you like it?!' Taeyang asked while my eyes were on Mark. 'Yea!' I answered without looking at him.
 
...
Why she keep on looking the other side? I follow her direction and I saw that Mark coming out from the kitchen with a bottle of mineral water. Is him again!!! 'Why he is still here?' I asked angrily ' oppa, he is not recover yet and now he is my personal assistant!' She said and I feel someone pulling my pants. I get down as I saw was Nyeom Gun. 'Whats up bro?!' I joked 'I saw he went in umma's room last night!' He whisper in my ear softly with his little hands cover a side. 'What you both whispering?' Hye Pyeong asked. 'Boy's talk! Secret!!!'we both said together. Then we laughed. Me and Nyeom Gun always have the strong bonding. He know me well and so am I. Is been three years since he was born, I really treat him as my own son. At the beginning, i really sincerely want to take care of Hye Pyeong and Nyeom Gun for Seunghyun. I pity them and I think I, as the best friend of SeungHyun, I have the responsible to do so. I feel they need me. Eventually, I realized my feelings towards them changed especially Hye Pyeong. I feel I can't see myself separate from them. 
 
...
'Hye Pyeong ah, I got something to tell you! Come!' Taeyang pulled me out of the house. 'Whats wrong, oppa?' I asked with wide open eyes. 
 
...
'Why...' I want to ask her why Mark went in her room last night but I'm not sure I can take the truth. 'Why... Don't you call him stay other place? He seem recover a lot!' I said 'oppa, he is not recover yet! Last night, his wound still burst open! I help him clear and apply the medicine again!' She said. So last night is only changing patch?! I feel relief as I heard that 'oh~ this for you!' I get out a tab of cream for healing ankle pain to her.
 
...
Is the same brand of cream?! I was surprise 'now apply this 3 times per day and the pain with fade away soon.' He said. I was a bit struggle to accept it as Mark already gifted me the same one last night.
 
...
As I saw taeyang pulled Hye Pyeong out to the garden, I immediately follow, stand near by the window. I saw him taking out the same medicine as I gifted to Hye Pyeong. Don't take it!! I practically yelled in my mind. My hand grabbed the curtain tight as I saw she receive it. Then I realized someone is looking at me. It's Nyeom Gun! My expression dropped a bit and slowly walk back to my room.
 
...
'Erm... Thank oppa!' I said awkwardly as I receive. I feel nowadays taeyang really acting very weird. The way he treated me is like... Ahem... I'm not sure!