It's all under control

Yes, Master!!

 

...
'Hmmm, done flirting?!' I heard someone saying as I walked back my room to prepare myself for work. It is Mark! 'Mark?! What are you talking about?' I asked as I scare I mistaken his meaning. 'I said did you done flirting with your muscle boy and can we go for work now?' He claimed. I? Flirting?! Muscle boy?!! He mean taeyang?! ' I don't flirt! Taeyang oppa know my ankle gets hurt so he-' before listen all my words, he said 'whatever! I wait out downstairs! Hurry up, we'll be late!' and passed by. I look at the clock on the wall. Gosh! I'm really late! I immediately rush in my room.
 
As we get into the office, we start to work. Today was quite busy as I have many things to arrange. After lunch, the work seem slow down a bit. Now I realized, Mark actually looking at me. However when I look at him back, he look away. Sometime I really think if he is SeungHyun, that will be so good.  So I check on the website, see whether is the news about SeungHyun! 
 
...
As I walk near and placed the files on her table, I saw her computer screen is showing the website of finding her husband. She still not give up?! She still finding him? 'If you are that in love with your husband, you won't flirt with other guys!' I mumbling.
 
...
Why he keep accusing  I'm flirting ?! 'I don't!' I protest ' I won't love anyone besides Seunghyun!' 'If you said was real, then you're really loyal. However you're not! You just a liar!' He said and I get more angry! How could he suspended the love of mine towards Seunghyun?! 'You...I saw once more! I don't flirt with other guys! I will not love other guy! Now I only want to focus on my career and taking good care of my son!' I said loudly and firmly. 'You don't love people but you can't stop they loving you!' He said again. What he trying to hint? 'Whats wrong with you? This morning until now keep on talking rude with me!' I asked  'you can't stop people from treat you good, don't you think so?' He Said. 'Who you are talking about?!' I asked. 'That muscular fellow!' He said. Taeyang?! He mean taeyang love me?! 'Dont tell me you can't feel it!' He said. Well... I don't really think about this but... When he mention, I really feel something is not right with the way taeyang treated me and Nyeom Gun! 
 
Late night...after we having our dinner, as usual taeyang will be the last one to go back home. My mind keeps on thinking Mark's saying. Is taeyang really fall for me?! It can't be! Seunghyun is his homie .... I'm his hyungsoo... I can't really believe it. He sit down with me after Soo Jin hugged Nyeom gun into his room. 'Hye Pyeong ah, are you feeling not well?! I saw you eat very little tonight!' He try to touch on my forehead but I avoided. 
 
...
Why is she...??? I thought. 'Oppa...' She seem struggle with words. 'Im... Im fine!' She said with frowned.
 
...
I want to ask him straight but how should I do it?! It will be awkward if just a misunderstood! 'Oppa, I tell you a joke! Today I heard Mark said he thinks you love me! Haha~don't you think it's really funny?!' I faked a laugh and pretend as if it really a joke and tested his reaction. I was nervous with his answer and so I immediately grab the bottle of water to drink it.' It is not a joke!' After a few sec of silence, he finally said. I was shocked and dropped my water. It wet the carpet! 'Oh my gosh!' I shouted and immediately bend down to wiped it. 
 
...
I know she get shocked with my confess but I think I have to since she already sense something. I can't let her fall to that Mark! I want to be the one who protect and love her! I bend down and help her dried the carpet. Accidentally, our hands met and she immediately pulled away and stand up. 'Hye Pyeong ah~' I called . 'Oppa... I feel a big dizzy! I think I better get back my room now!' I know she is hiding from me. I need to say this tonight or else I don't know when I have the guts to say it. 'Hye Pyeong ah~ I love you!' I shouted and she stop walking. Her back still facing me 'I know I shouldn't but don't know since when, I start to feel for you! I want to take care you and Nyeom Gun as Hyung would! Day by day, I feel I can never separate from you all!' I walk towards her and turn her back ' I want to be part of your family!' 
 
...
Oh no! The things I wish never happen is occurring. What am I supposed to do? I don't want to hurt him! I only treat him as my big brother, a homie of SeungHyun and now he told me he love me?! 'Oppa, you are our family! Nyeom Gun called you taeyang appa! You, daesung, Seungri, Cl, bom and Minzy are my family!' I try to make him understand in indirectly way 'I don't want to be only a god father for Nyeom Gun! I want to be his real appa! Hye Pyeong, hyung already missing for so long! He won't come back!! Let him go! Give yourself a new life!' He said and I immediately swing his arms away from my shoulder 'oppa~ don't be like that!' I take a back step and he come closer, hold my hand pressing down to his chest ' I know it's wrong! But feel this! It's beating for you!' He said. I immediately pulled my hand away
 
... 
 'oppa! I only treated you as my big brother! SeungHyun's best homie!' She said. I get her meaning! She doesn't love me and still loving hyung! What am I doing?! She is my hyungsoo... I feel sorry and ashamed so I immediately get out from that house. 
 
...
Is been a week after that night! Taeyang do not come to us anymore! I heard Seungri said he went oversea. Did I hurt him too much?! 
 
...
I smirked as I saw her sighed heavily outside the room. That muscular fellow do not come to the house anymore since that night! What happen that night was actually been seen by me! Suddenly my phone rang. i walked to the washroom and make sure there is no one before answer it 'yeoboseyo?!' 'How was it?' 'Taeyang had been removed!' I said. 'Start plan two!' The other side said 'yes! I understand!' I replied after hanging up the phone.