9

Arranged marriage? Well, .

-Kai's POV- 


 

(3 days before the wedding)
"Jonginnie, pack your things! We're going to the airport!" Mom shouted from her and dad's room across from mine.

"Alright mom I'm doing it right now!" I shouted back at mom earning an 'alright~' from her.

The mothers decided that they want our wedding to be private -which I really agree since I don't think it would be very comfortable to have a wedding ceremony with a dude watched by1000000000 guests -i know mom. She'd invite that lot-- She rented a small church on the outskirt of germany and only a few family and friends will watch it. I thank god for those dramas they watch! They said a wedding like that sounds beautiful and fairy tale-ish. -although they felt extremely disappointed for not being able to invite a lot of guest -women--


Kris and his family will come too. And so will suho, d.o, chanyeol, baekhyun, and luhan. Kris was so excited when he heard this. Seriously. I never thought that kris out of all men in the world would be gay....

Back to the real world!

I packed my stuff and headed to the living room deciding to wait for mom and dad there. I sat on the couch and my mind goes blank for a while but then suddenly a certain image of memory rushed into my mind. I blushed and twiddled my thumbs. I swear to god, those lips, those soft plump lips, is the most pleasurable thing I've ever felt against my own lips. .........................................................................Ok, wait. that doesn't sound right.


"Come, son. Why are you smiling creepily like that?" Dad said from the mansion entrance. 

Smiling? I don't get it. I'm not smiling. I lift my hand to my face and touched the corner of my lips. Oh, darn. I AM smiling.
I quickly made a poker face and stood up to speed-walk outside. I realized that mom was already in the car with dad so I got in as well. The car ride felt so fast probably because my mind wasn't really there at that time.

 

 

(Airport)

 

-sehun's POV-

Damnthesewomenihaveadickforgod’ssakeidontwanttoweardressasdfghjklajslffgfnhkhmj

“oh my pretty sehunnie baby~” mama waved at me from a few meters away. we were at the airport waiting for our departure time to germany. I hate crowded place like this. I slip through the crowd to my mama holding on to my bag. I reached mama and appearantly mama wasnt alone, mom, dad, and jongin were also there. I looked up at jongin, our eyes met. We immediately turned our heads down, blushing.  Mom and mama giggled. 

It has been really awkward after that incident days ago between me and jongin... he picked me up every morning for school, and of course we chatted a little as an attempt to break the awkwardness but that image kept appearing in my head!  And also he still wrapped his arm around me when we walk together at school *blushed*

No, no, im not blushing. Pfft.
 
"Here you go, boys. Your tickets!" Mom gave me and sehun the tickets. I checked my seating row, and glanced at jongin's ticket to peek. Oh mai gawd we're next to eachother......

"Err, momma, can we switch?" I whispered quietly. Mama glanced at me and smirk evilly. 

"Now, now, hunnie dear, you don't want to ruin my sweet time with your papa now do you?" Mama lifted her nose up in the air trying to hid her smile. I sighed in defeat and followed everyone else to the plane. Mom and mama walked side by side glancing behind every now and then, dad and papa just talked casually about politic, business, sports, and stuff, while me and kai walked behind occasionally getting caught staring at each other.................................... I shouldn't say that it's embarrassing

It got really crowded we had to squeeze our self to our gate. I grabbed my bag tighter, hugging it in front of my chest in case of robbers. We walked, walked, squeezed, walked, squeezed, walked, squeezed, d, squeezed, wait, what? 


SOMEONE'S GROPING ME. 


I looked behind to see a middle old man with mustache smiling creepily at me, I was so scared I just wanted to get away from him quickly but something happened in front of us so we can't move for a while. The man moved his hand to caress my bum, I tensed up and started to tear. I gripped jongin's shirt quietly, jongin looked at me and notice my expression. I looked down, shifted myself closer to jongin, and I was shivering. The man's hand started to my bums tighter. Jongin looked behind me and his eyes widened at the scene in front of him, he quickly slapped the man's hand away from me -hard-, startling the man a little, and gave him the scariest, meanest, coldest glare I've ever seen. 

Oh wow, he's so hot when he's angry

Ok this is the last time oh sehun you're officially gone mad.

The man shuffled backwards trying to run away, and he did. Jongin wrapped his arm around my waist protectively and looked around probably just to watch if there's any decided to me around again. I hung my head low again -this time blushing- and wiped my tears away with the back of my hand. 


 

 

-jongin's POV-

 

I was mad.

I was REALLY mad.

Sehun was crying silently when I looked at him, I tightened my arm around him and whispered "it's alright, he's gone now... I'm not letting anyone touch you again" he just nodded and sniffed.

I swear to god if I ever see that old man again I'm going to kill him. No one, I repeat NO ONE is allowed to touch kim jongin's property that way. 

Ahah that sounds awesome.

Back to the airport

We finally made it to our gate and we were sitting in the waiting room, the parents noticed sehun's condition but I just gave them an its-ok-i-got-him look and they smiled at me -well, the mothers squealed and did a weird celebration(?) Dance- I hugged sehun trying to calm him down, caressing his head and whispering words, and not long after, he fell asleep in my arms.

What to do?

"Attention all passengers, flight 10686 to germany is ready for departure, please line up and enter the plane one by one-" I heard the lady's voice from the speaker. Well, we already passed the passport ticket check so I guess it's okay if I just carry him to the plane, right? I lifted him a little just to test how much energy should I use to lift the whole body, and surprisingly, he's waaaay lighter than I imagined. I carried him bridal style to our seat and took sehun's and my backpack to put inside the compartment above us. 


I sighed after I finished buckling both me and sehun. The plane was ready to fly by then. I looked at sehun, he was sleeping peacefully in his seat, I smiled. He looked soooo cute!


....................................................................... 


I rested my head back as my mind started to fall deep. Why did I think of him like he's my lover? Oh, wait. We ARE going to marry. But, it's just..... /sigh/ shake it off, jongin. You're not gay, you like ies.

"Jonginnie dear~" I looked at mama at the seat across from my left side
"Take care of him! Precious cargo" mama winked at me. I just smiled at her and gave her a two thumbs up signaling that her son's safe with me. 

That actually sounds cheesy.

Oh well.









-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Third person's POV)


Sehun woke up and looked around him. He was already in the airplane to germany,

i don't remember walking here

 he scratch the back of his neck and shifted his head sideway to spot jongin wearing a headphone, watching finding nemo from the screen in front of him. Jongin noticed the stare and looked at sehun, he smiled

"Oh hey you're awake" jongin took off his headphone and left it on his neck

"Wanna watch finding nemo? I can rewind it"

Sehun blinked a couple of times "hey, I don't remember walking here, did I happened to hit my head somewhere" sehun asked worriedly. Jongin stared at him confused and then he laughed

"I carried you silly" jongin ruffled sehun's hair and sehun blushed

So cute......

No, no, think of pretty nunas with big ies.

Sehun shifted his body a little "i-im going to sleep again......" Jongin nodded "alright"

Just after sehun fell asleep, a beautiful, tall, model-looking stewardess came up to jongin. She was wearing a ridiculously tight blue dress with v neck model showing really great view of her and she was pushing a trolley. "coffee, tea, or milk, handsome?" She winked at jongin but jongin just blinked and smiled at her. "Milk please :)" the women smirked at him "oh I have lots of it" and pour some milk to jongin's cup. He bend down to put jongin's milk on his desk -or to show a little more of her gigantic - and jongin said thanks to her, smiling politely. The stewardess blinked confused and strolled down to the next passenger.


Jongin sipped his milk a little as he think about stuff happened today. His mind replay every moment until the last minute he passed. Suddenly jongin choked. It all hit him hard like a bulldozer.


I thought I like ies?

 

 

 

 

a/n: i'm sorry i dont think it's safe to say that im going to update everyday because well, i'm a busy woman you see, sleep and stuff...... jk i caught another cold and i have to memorize a bunch of stuff for my junior high graduation (that's right im 15 dont tell aff :p) in freakin' arabic -.-

it is not easy to memorize something when you caught a cold since you'll going to sneeze like, every 10 seconds and as you know some brain cells died when you sneeze....

that doesnt make any sense... oh well

oh and i decided to continue writing this after they got married, so be preapared for preggo sehuna :p

keep liking this story and leave a comment^^