What chapter is this again?

Arranged marriage? Well, .
Kai hugged sehun's waist tighter and sehun tensed. it's not that sehun doesn't want it, but the heat from the fireplace, the thick aroma of the wine, the dimmed light of the modern penthouse, and not to mention, the growing groin rubbing against his is just too much for him "K-Kai, don't you think we should map the penthouse first? Y-you know, it's our new h-" Kai silenced him by turning sehun's body around and pressed his lips against sehun. Sehun's arms propped up on the kitchen counter to support his and kai's body. while Kai made his way down sehun's neck, sehun slowly started to become a mess because naughty jongin decided to grind their groins together. "J-jongin, please--" DING DONG The doorbell sound rang through the apartment and sehun tried to pry off jongin by placing one hand on kai's shoulder and (not) pushing him off (no, no, really he's not pushing I mean, come on, it's Kim hot freakin' jongin in the kitchen. Who would push him away when he's trying to get a piece of you?!) DING DONG DING DONG "Jongin, they're getting i-impatient" Jongin rub circles on sehun's back while nibbling on the pale skin of his collarbone. "No they're not, in fact, something else is getting impatient" sehun gasped as he felt jongin's other hand squeezing his in a very pleasurable way DING- DING DONG DING DONG "OY IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO OPEN THIS DOOR IM GONNA BREAK IT DOWN ANGRY BIRD STYLE" Jongin pulled away and sighed. he walked towards the front door to answer a certain loud giant leaving a red faced sehun still leaning on the kitchen counter trying to collect himself back together. The group of friends immediately greet him cheerfully and noisly march inside to check their new house while jongin can only fold his arms and pressed his lips together to form a fake smile. He nodded to every of their greetings with the same expression until he saw the last person standing awkwardly on their door "What the hell are you doing here?" Kris rub the back if his neck and laugh nervously "because Uhm, I'm your BFF and as your BFF I'm.. Uh, congratulating you on um, the, uhh, you know, home..?" Jongin lift an eyebrow at him "BFF? That's so gay... Oh wait, you are!" Kris scoffed at him and pushed jongin out of the way so he can join the rest of the group "fine. His is cute okay I was hipnotized by its jiggling and unconciously followed him here" On other hand, sehun, who were having a raging , tried to hide it by planting his body, face down on the carpet. He was on verge of crying, humiliated because the curious baekhyun decided to squat down and continuously and unreasonably poke sehun's whole backside with a stick, followed by the innocent luhan who were just, well, following. "Yah, lets order chicken and crash here for the night!" Chanyeol said while he jumped on the brand new black leather couch "I'll call!" Kyungsoo chirped happily and sat down, pulling out his phone to order chicken. Suho silently pull luhan and baekhyun away from sehun and sat them down on the floor near the couch "Yah, yah! I just remember something! I got a hot new gossip from Chen Chen! You won't believe this . I heard that new guy tao sleeps around for Gucci!" Baekhyun said making everyone gasps and turned their head to him "Eww OMG what a . Tell us more about it!" Chanyeol propped his arms and leaned his head towards baekhyun whose eyebrows were knitted together in a serious expression "One time, I saw him eating bamboo stew with an ahjussi... The ahjussi even fed him, like, eww?!" Just when baekhyun was about to say something more, the front door clicked and burst open revealing two beautiful woman whom sehun and jongin love(hate) so much "I BROUGHT THE Y COST-- what the hell are you guys doing here?" The room went silent as the group of guys stared at mrs. Kim and mrs. Oh "We, uhh, sleepover?" "Yah! It's their first night together in their new home, you guys are ing them!" The guys immediately shifted their gaze to sehun and jongin. Sehun was hugging his legs, hiding his face between it in embarrassment while jongin looked around with a bitter expression. The moms immediately usher the guys out of the apartment and bid sehun and jongin goodbye, and have fun. Once they were all out, the room went quiet again and the remains only stared at eachother. They both sighed at the same time and silently went to bed because they thought of the same thing ---------------------- Kai's POV I woke up from the loss of heat beside me. Last night we decided to went straight to bed because, well, we both know the moms were a bit suspicious. I sat up on the bed and waved towards the camera the moms secretly installed I got off of bed and groggily made my way to the bathroom to wash up and prepare for school. Sehun's already at the kitchen, I think. Eheh good wifey Last night we cuddled to sleep and I don't think I can ever sleep without him snuggling cutely towards me anymore well, at least I'd need something else to hug because that's what I do with sehun around (and d his secretly when he's a sleep) After I wash up and ready as ever, I went to the kitchen to find sehun struggling to pick out pieces of egg shell from his scramble egg (well, at least it looks like a scramble egg). I just chuckled at him and made my way to the refrigerator, grabbing an apple from it before I went for the door "I'll be in the car, hun-ah" "Oh, and good luck with your scramble egg" I gave him a thumb up then started to walk to the elevator, "it's a crepe dammit." I laughed and glanced at him but still walking. God, he's so cute sometimes ugh his too, I like his . It feels like I have the world in the palm of my hand when I his . I sighed dreamily in the elevator while waiting it to bring me downstairs Just, what is this feeling? I'm not gay, right? A/N: it's been two years and I have no excuse.... Hey, any of you guys want to be co-author?