Sorry

I'm SICK, maybe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Knock, knock, >slides<

 

“Good morning Doongie-ah!” G.O smiled widely as he entered the hospital room waking up a pink haired boy lying comfortably on the wide bed.

 

Cheondung frowned and pouted. “What’s so good about morning hyung?”

 

“Aww this kid... “G.O ruffled his hair. “What’s wrong? You’re gonna be discharge tomorrow, not happy?” he asked.

 

“No I’m happy, it’s just.. Seu—“

 

“Yah! Byunghee! What am I? A slave!??” Seungho entered the room carrying a basket of fruits and a paper bag full of fan letters for the visual maknae.

 

“Hey, tune it down, Doongie just woke up.” G.O reprimanded. At the mention of the visual maknae’s name Seungho immediately lowered his head, put the basket and paper bag at the corner of the room then walk backwards towards the door.

 

“I’m hungry, gonna eat something. Bye.” He waved and hurriedly went off. G.O shook his head and diverted his gaze to the door and looked at visual maknae just to be welcomed by a big pout.

 

“Pfft..” he snickered.

 

“Yah hyung, what’s so funny? Didn’t you see what just happened? Seungho hyung is avoiding me!” Cheondung pouted more as he complained.

 

“I know.” G.O smiled.

 

“You know? Then why? He’s acting a little childish hyung.” the visual maknae crossed his arms on his chest.

 

“Well.... he’s angry,” G.O scratched the back of his head before continuing. “umm.. of something..”

 

“Then what is it? Is it somehow my fault?” Cheondung frowned.

 

“Aye, it’s all your fault.” The main vocal said nonchalantly, not even batting an eyelash.

 

“Yah hyung that’s harsh...” Cheondung pouted again, hurt at the straightforwardness of his hyung.

 

“What? I’m just telling the truth.” G.O raised his hands in the air defending himself.

 

The visual maknae sighed, a little irritated at G.O’s action. “If his angry with me, what did I do to make him ignore me like that?”

 

“Yah kid, are you dense or just completely dumb?” the main vocal raised a brow. “A much greater idiot than Joon perhaps?” he mocked.

 

This irked the visual maknae. “Tsk, tsk hyung...... even though you are my hyung...” Cheondung sighed once again “I have no choice but to reveal to the whole South Korea all of your precious bird collections preciously saved in your laptop.”

 

G.O widened his eyes. “Y-you wouldn’t...”

 

“Remember the pigeon incident? If you didn’t spilled your coffee on my soonja I would never had a reason to reveal it. And like that time you gave me reasons.”

 

“Yah, Do-doongie, don’t you do it.” G.O pleaded.

 

The visual maknae smiled from ear to ear. “Say goodbye to your fans... Any last wishes perhaps?” he mimicked the last word G.O used to mock him.

 

“Yah! Okay, okay! I’m not gonna beat around the bush and insult you anymore!” Panicking, hairy moustache stumbled on his words.

 

“Okay good boy hyung...” Cheondung smiled and stretched his arms to reach for G.O’s hair, ruffling it while the older scoffed in annoyance.

 

“Now, please answer normally or you know what will happen hyung.” The visual maknae smiled slyly. “So....Why is he angry with me?”

 

“Aisssth this kid...” G.O rolled his eyes. “To tell you the truth I’m kinda angry with you too.” Gone was the main vocal that was afraid of being blackmailed, all was left was the seriousness of his face and the tone of his voice that was filling all corners of the room.

 

Cheondung gulped, the gentle G.O was nowhere. “H-hyung, I don’t get it.”

 

“You’re smart but you always lack common sense.” The main vocal sighed. “Me and Seungho, your senior hyungs, of all people to tell about your condition, why must it be Joon and Mir?”

 

“Um so you’re angry just because of that?” Cheondung hesitantly asked.

 

G.O massaged his temple. “Yah, Doongie, it’s not just a ‘just’ to say. It’s not that simple, especially when you fainted!” he scolded.

 

“If not for your I-am-so-tired-I-am-gonna-faint aura while you’re in the interview the two of us wouldn’t know about a thing!” The main vocal was flailing his hands everywhere as he walk endlessly in circles rumbling his complaints to the still bed ridden Cheondung.

 

“And you made us all worried!” he huffed as he stops walking around.

 

Cheondung bowed his head from realization. He made all of his team members worried for him. “Hyung it’s just that... I thought that it was just a simple headache... and it was Vogue hyung,... Vogue.” He pouted.

 

“I don’t care if it’s Vogue or even Walt Disney magazines!... it’s—“

 

“H-hyung Disney? Really?” the visual maknae cutted off.

 

G.O our naked primate stared at him blankly. “Forget about that and shut up. Let me finish.”

 

“It’s about your health, I don’t care if it’s important or not. Haven’t you heard of the word rescheduling?” G.O asked. Cheondung was about to speak up but halted as the main vocal continued his rant. “We’re a f**king famous group we can ask for anything! And your excuse is reasonable.”

 

“Sigh, I get it now hyung....I understand. “ Cheondung said as he looked at the main vocal.

 

G.O sighed smiling gently and ruffled the younger’s hair. “Now that you understand my anger is gone.”

 

“I’m sor---“

 

G.O raised his right hand. “Hold up, you’re supposed to tell that to the person who really need to hear those words.”He looked straight to Cheondung. “You two should have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter