Dongsaeng

I'm SICK, maybe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheondung has been smiling a lot lately, noticing this G.O can’t help but be happy for him. The naive kid is back to being his bubbly self again.  What’s the reason? He and Seungho made up.

 

The main vocal received a call from the fake maknae after being discharge and excitedly told the good news and thanked him endlessly for the advises that he gave, if it weren’t for him the fake maknae would not have notice the reason to Seungho’s anger.

 

G.O was proud of himself. I am so kind.

 

But then he noticed too that Seungho has been restless these days. Day after day his eye bugs were becoming bigger and darker that everyone would mistakenly thought of him as a real live panda, adding the silver white hair for the realness.

 

From time to time he would see the leader spacing out and at lost. He even caught him talking to thin air, saying ‘why, why, why’ that it made him shudder. Has he gone mad?

 

Thus, G.O has been avoiding him since. Ignoring the fact that their leader was uttering nonsense by himself, the fact that Seungho was completely dozing off that he would bump and trip to anything on sight like a stupid person.

 

He sighed. Nah, he can’t ignore him. They were the so called soul twins after all.

 

With heavy footsteps he went to the living room of their dorm were Seungho can be seen mumbling something to no one.

 

“Aissssth why!?” Seungho ruffled his hair in frustration. Startled, G.O was taken aback before he can even approach him.

 

He heaved a deep breath. “What’s up?”

 

From the couch Seungho looked up surprised to see an awkwardly smiling main vocal. “Oh? Hey.” He greeted as if nothing was bothering him just a moment ago.

 

G.O tapped his shoulder before sitting beside the leader. “So what’s with the mumbling?”

 

Panic rushed through Seungho’s eyes. “Y-You saw that?”

 

“It’s hard not to see.” He rolled his eyes at leader.

 

“Whatever.” Seungho did the same.

 

“...”

 

“Now, mind telling me what’s wrong?” G.O started.

 

Seungho gaze at him nervously. The main vocal was sharp on everything, no one can hide anything from him. Lying is useless, everyone is an open book for G.O. But it doesn’t hurt to try right?

 

“Pfft nothing is wrong, why are you even asking?” Seungho managed to say but his eyes were failing him to look straight to the latter.

 

G.O shook his head. “Pshhhh nothing is wrong my , you’re lying.” He gave the leader an I-see-through-you look.

 

“Fine.” Seungho can never fool him. “You win.” He sighed defeated.

 

“So what is it?” G.O grinned.

 

Seungho hesitated for a second before he decided to bring up his problem. “Well there’s something that’s been bothering me and....” he sighed. “..it’s getting annoying.”

 

“What? Tell me, tell me.” the main vocal leaned forward in anticipation, almost shoving his right ear on Seungho’s mouth.

 

“Yah, you’re too close.” The leader grabbed his face and pulled away.

 

G.O pouted. “Tell me~~~” Seungho gagged, disgusted.

 

“Okay, so um is it normal to kiss your dongsaeng on the forehead affectionately?” Seungho asked.

 

Disbelievingly, our primate gaped at him. “That’s all?” he lazily threw his head back on the couch. The anticipation was gone.

 

The leader looked at him questionly. “Yeah, that’s all. What’s with the sudden change?”

 

G.O rolled his eyes once again. “You acted like the whole world was on your shoulders and that’s the only thing bothering you?” he huffed in annoyance.” Of course it’s normal.”

 

Seungho smiled in relief hearing his answer. Then the other continued. “Younger girls wanted to be babied you know.” at the mention of ‘girls’ the leader’s smile faltered.

 

“Um Byunghee, don’t you ever tell anyone about this.” He warned.

 

G.O raised his eyebrow in bewilderment. “Huh? About what?”

 

“That’s the problem.” Seungho fumbled.

 

“Huh? What?” the main vocal further questioned super confused.

 

“It’s not a..” he gulped “...it’s not a girl.”

 

Seungho watched as whirl of emotion passed by his soul twin’s face. He didn’t even know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. Nervously he waited for his actual response.

 

Then G.O jolted up smiling widely. “WHAT! YOU ALREADY KISSED DOONGIE?? OHOHOHO WOAH THAT WAS FAST!”

 

Our panda leader widened his eyes in horror. The main vocal was damn loud. “YAH! Don’t shout!” he hissed pulling the latter back to the couch. But then something sink in. Did he just say Doongie?

 

“Hey you.” He pointed his index finger to G.O “How did Cheondung came in the conversation?” he asked.

 

The main vocal just shrugged. “I didn’t tell you about that didn’t I?” Seungho tried to confirm.

 

“Neh, just a hunch.” G.O grinned.

 

Seungho glared. “Don’t you tell anyone about that.”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” The main vocal just playfully smirked.

 

Seungho massaged his temple. “So back to my question, is it normal?”

 

G.O scratched the nape of his neck then shook his head. “Tsk, tsk... oh my Seungho...” he look at the leader with pity.

 

“Yah, you’re tempting me to punch you.” Seungho growled.

 

The main vocal inhaled deeply and sighed. “Find out yourself.” He then stood up and walked out of the scene.

 

Agitated, Seungho snarled. “Well that’s rude.”

 

I should have asked somebody else.

 

---

 

A day passed since the talked with G.O concluded and the leader was still annoyed by how rud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter