Pool of Mischief

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namsan High

Sulli's POV

I breathe the morning air and smiled brightly...ahhh at last I'm back  at my beloved school after skipping classes for three days due fever.Walking towards the school gate,I stopped and kicked the small stone I saw and then continued walking happily.

I'm about to set my foot on the school ground when a silver audi stop in front of me.The car door opened and Choi Minho got off the car and waved goodbye to the driver.

I had a chance to look at the driver's face since the windshield is not tinted.I frowned as my eyes rested on the man handling the wheel.

"He looks familiar..."I uttered,my brain trying to recall where and when did I saw the man in the car.

"Choi Siwon!he's unnie's boyfriend!"I exclaimed.The car drove away and Minho began walking with a blank expression on his face.I immediately approached him as I am so curious about his relationship to my unnie's boyfriend.Yoona unnie told me last night that she and Siwon reconciled and seems like their relationship will end up in wedding bells soon.

"Choi Minho!"I called

Minho turned."Welcome back Miss Disgusting"he said smiling devilishly.

We walked together to the school pathway."What is your relationship to Choi Siwon?"I asked,totally intrigued

He lifted his brows"How did you know my hyung?"

My eyes got bigger in surprise."Choi Siwon is your brother?"

Minho nodded."Yes, my one and only brother why?"

I bit my lower lip.Holy smoke of all freakin' smoke!why oh why of all the dongsaeng it has to be cocky bastard.What if Yoona unnie and his hyung got married?!whether I hate the idea I have no choice but to accept that somehow germ phobia Minho and I will have a link to each other.

I cleared my throat."Well, your hyung is my unnie's boyfriend"I said proudly.

Minho smirked."You gotta be kidding"he shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm dead serious Choi Minho.My sister Yoona is dating your brother"

"Oh no,that's impossible.I know my hyung's taste on woman.I'm sure he wont fall for your sister"

I scowled at him."What do mean?"I asked,rage started running in my system.

He stopped walking and arrogantly looked at me from head to toe"You're not pretty and a no brainer type of girl so I assumed your unnie have similar characteristic like you.My hyung like beautiful,intelligent and dainty type of girl,definitely your exact opposite"he dissed.

Goddammit!this nuisance from hell is really getting on my nerves!oh how I wish I have found a magic lamp,rubbed it and a genie will suddenly appeared asking for my three wishes : first wish: Choi Minho will voluntarily dived on a pool of human feces and die,second wish: Choi Minho will go away and become oompa loompa then jumped on a hot flaming lava and die,third wish: Choi Minho will intentionally drink all his air freshener and die.Is that possible?guess only in my wildest dream...

I put my hands on my waist."Believe it or not,your brother is so inlove with my beautiful sister,that's the ugly truth so just accept it Mr.Tornado"I said

"No way jose! I wil never believe you coz you're nothing but a waste of air!"he lashed out

My patience took its toll.I stepped closer and kicked his leg then stomped my right shoe on his shining black leather shoe.

"Ouch!"he shouted painfully

I ran away laughing

Minho was left seething with anger.

 

History Class

"Tch!Miss Song is late again"Sulli said.She's still feeling under the weather and decided to take a short nap while waiting for their always late History teacher.She grabbed her backpack and put it on the desk.She rested her right cheek against the bag and closed her eyes.Minutes later she drifted into deep sleep.

Jonghyun entered the classroom."Classmates,Miss Song told me that we need  to go to fourth floor, room 401"he announced.

The students gathered their stuff and evacuated the classroom.

Taemin stood up and stared at Sulli,he wanted to wake her up and to have a long conversation with her.

"Let's go"Key said and held his arm.

He reluctantly nod and took a deep breath.He was about to step closer to her desk when he froze"Looks like Minho will wake her up"he thought and changed his mind.With a heavy heart,he walked out the room.

On the other hand Minho's mind is on the rift whether to wake Sulli up or not.

"Aish!this girl is really giving me a hard time"he is still mad at her for kicking his leg and stomping his shoe yet there's a part of him that melts everytime their eyes met.In the end his pride won over the undefinable feelings he had for Sulli.He abandoned her sleeping peacefully inside the room.

Room 401

"Choi Minho"Miss Song said.It is her daily routine to check the attendance first before starting her lecture.

"Present!"he said

"Choi Sulli"

No answer.

"Choi Sulli!"Miss Song repeated.

"Ya,I just saw her earlier in our room sleeping.You didnt wake her up?"Onew said to Minho.

Minho stayed quiet as he felt guilty for not waking her up.

Jonghyun shook his head."Aigoo,you're so mean Choi Minho"he said in dissapointment.

Miss Song heard their conversation."Choi Minho,go ahead and wake her up"she ordered.

"Huh?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter