Baked Cookies

the UNPOPULAR one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namsam High

Taemin pulled out the box of baked cookies from his bag that his omma made yesterday.He put down the box on his desk and smiled.

to be honest,when i first met saying i like you was difficult for me to say....

if i dont approach first i was afraid i would loose you...

so i wrote a letter and prepared a small gift for you...

if my love for you gets deeper i knew it would only hurt me more....

it true that my mind is full of fears...

with my anxious heart,i prayed and hoped...

i believe that person is you...

i'm in love i fall in love...

i cant help it i cant hide my heart...

you're so beautiful...

"Wow,those cookies looks delicious.Can I have some?"Onew asked,totally salivating.

He held the box tightly for fear that Onew might snatch it frim him."Sorry bro but this cookies is for Sulli"

Onew frowned."Sulli?"he thought he just misheard what Taemin had said.

He nodded and looked at the door as he waited for Sulli's arrival.

Onew stared at him  with brows furrowed"Do you like her?"

Taemin looked into his eyes."Yes, I like Choi Sulli and I am planning of asking her out"he answered and stood up when he saw Sulli walking in the room

Onew remained mum as he observed his friend's action.

Taemin flashed his most charming smile as he walked towards her carrying the box  of cookies but he stopped half way when Minho stood up and assissted Sulli to her seat.Minho wipe her desk with alcohol and then sat down beside her.

"Goodmorning Ssul"Minho sweetly greeted.His eyes shining with admiration while looking at her.

Sulli's eyes also shining as her mind keep replying the sweet kissed they shared last night.The butterflies in her stomach went nuts when Minho grabbed and held her hand.

"Our classmates are staring at us"she said shyly and tried pulling her hand.

Minho did not let go of her hand,instead he put it to his and kissed it."I love your germs Ssul,they're like my antidote against harmful germs and viruses"

She heart started pounding violently....why so sweet Choi Minho?

Taemin witnessed everything and his heart crushed into pieces.With drooping shoulders,he went back to his seat and returned the box inside his bag.He wanted to cry because its too painful,its as though someone had punched and kicked his heart and abandoned it in the middle of the storm.

"Why?Why it has to be my friend?"Taemin asked bitterly as tears started pooling at the corner of his eyes.

Onew saw the pain in his eyes and became alarmed,he put his arm around his shoulders."Tae...are you allright?"he asked worriedly

Taemin shoved his arm,stood up and ran to the door with tears running down his face.

Key and Jonghyun saw Taemin's dramatic exit and approached Onew.

"What happened to Tae?why is he crying?"Jonghyun asked Onew

Onew's face saddened as he pointed the newly born couple Choi Sulli and Choi Minho.

"Guys,we need to talk to Minho"Key said."I'm not liking this at all"

 

Math Subject

Sulli crumpled the scratch paper in frustration,no matter how hard she tried to solve the problem her brain neurons refused to give an answer.

"Aish!I hate you math!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter