Chapter Three - Yuri.

Can`t Hold Us.

Can`t Hold Us.

Chapter Three - Yuri. 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

I walked into the new exclusive Escape club; the music pumping around the room and making the floor shake. I could see it was very busy, but in a good way. A lot of good guys to get with, and a lot of drinks at the bar - so I could see. 

I walked to the glass bar, and ordered a drink. The waiter, a handsome guy, winked at me as he gave the drink.

"Hey hottie." he said, smirking. I could see I was slowly becoming his victim, so I made myself the predator. 

"No." I said, smirking. "You must prefer the dumb, innocent blondes over there." 

I pointed to a group of blondes wailing to the music. Obviously drunk. I rolled my eyes, and walked to a booth. I sat down, my drink in my hand, and slouched back. I looked at all the couples dancing together, and watched them. All I wanted was someone to dance with like that. 

As I was watching them, the songs going by and by, a boy came over and sat with me. He was alright looking, but he had something in his eyes that made me be attracted into them.

"Hey, I'm Josh. Your hot." the boy laughed, and so did I.

"Well, thanks Josh." I smirked, and sipped my alcohol-full drink. "I'm Yuri." 

"Yuri? That's a nice name. Asian, right?" I nodded at him.

"Yeah, South Korean actually. We moved to America after my parent's found work." I explained, but he wasn't interested. I rolled my eyes. Typical man. 

"Want to dance?" He asked, smiling at me. His eyes folded to an eye smile. I couldn't resist.

"Sure." 

He pulled me from my seat, and we started to dance in the middle of the floor. I was having so much fun. He was a good guy, and his looks were even better. The time seemed to go in slow motion as he got closer to me, and we started to dance really close. I was having a great time - until he turned into a total . 

He walked away from me, to go get something shiny. He started to dance with one of those dumb blonde girls, and left me looking like an idiot in the middle of the floor. I watched him as he danced with this girl - closer than he was to me. I bit my lip, considering to say something - and as I was about to walk up to  him, he kissed this blonde girl. My mouth dropped open; and I took a few steps backwards. The blonde squealed with excitement before going in for a bigger and deeper kiss. I was really pissed off now.

As I started to walk over to him, my path was blocked by a brown haired girl. She looked very familiar. I looked at her, and realized it was Jessica Jung. The most popular girl in school. And my neighbor. And the girl I had awkward eye contact with earlier.

"Hey!" she said to me, grinning. She was quite small, smaller than me - but she had a loud voice. I gave her a fake smile.

"Hi." 

"Dance?" 

I sighed, and rolled my eyes.

"Sure." 

At that, we started to dance. At first, it was really awkward. I didn't know whether she knew I was her neighbor or not; and whether she knew I was a rebel. But I actually started to enjoy it. Laughing loudly with her, time seemed to go in slow motion as we twirled round together - my skater skirt flying up in a perfect circle and my hair flowing around in the air. She seemed to, as well. She was laughing, dancing along to the music. She was a quite good dancer, but she also seemed very drunk. I smirked at her as she stumbled around - dancing hyperly. I laughed as we walked over to the bar, getting more drinks. Not soon after, her friend Tiffany joined us. The three of us danced around, singing loudly to the music. 

But, things got weird. Jessica grabbed my hand, and ran out of the club - signaling Tiffany to do something - and pulled me out with her. We stood at the side of the club, freezing in the cold wind. 

"What's your name?" she asked, twirling a piece of brown hair around her finger. I smirked.

"Why don't you find out, princess?" I replied, biting my lip. What the hell was I doing? Flirting with her? God, Yuri. You like guys, right? But for some reason, I couldn't stop. I leant on the side of the building, and looked at Jessica - my eyes hungry.

"C'mon! Tell me your name!" She smiled, yelling at me like a child. I laughed.

"It's Yuri. Your Jessica." 

"What?! How do you know that?" she laughed. "I'm kidding, everyone knows my name." 

I rolled my eyes, getting annoyed at her. But as soon as I looked at her eyes, it quickly wore off .

"Plus you live next to me."  I added to her statement. She looked shocked. But then, she looked behind me. As I followed her gaze, I realized the idiot Josh was there. At that moment - time went fast. She grabbed my arm, pulled me round and kissed me. 

I didn't know whether to object or not. Should I just keep kissing her, or stop. I really didn't know, so I just went with it. Well until Josh came and pulled me away from Jessica. I was so confused. I didn't choose on kissing her, and why was this idiot pushing me away? But things got worst, he pushed me into the brick wall - my back killing. I screamed in pain, but as I did - he realized he'd just hurt a girl. So he stepped back slowly - but then went psycho again.

"Jessica, what the hell? I leave you alone for two minutes and you start kissing this random stranger? What the actual hell, Jessica?"  He shouted at her, his voice booming at the drunk girl. She smirked.

"Don't cheat on me, and I won't cheat on you." she laughed, Tiffany laughing with her. The started to laugh loudly as I sat on the ground, leaning on the wall - dying. At that moment, Jessica raised her eyebrow - and ran over to me.

"Are you ok?" she asked, her voice showing concern. I nodded.

"I'll be ok," my voice croaked. I wouldn't be ok, but whatever. 

She smiled at me, before facing Josh.

"We are SO over." she laughed, smirking. I let out a small smile, and then got up as Josh walked away. He looked sad. I didn't blame him. He was just dumped by the most popular girl in school, meaning all his reputation was lost. I laughed to myself. But then I realized I'd just kissed the most popular girl in school. I rolled my eyes, and stood up. I had to drive home with a basically broken back. 

I groaned as I sat in the leather seat, and started up the car. I sped through the busy city, and into the driveway. Getting out of the car and into my house was painful, so my mother looked at my back. There was a couple of scratches and bruises, and a massive cut near the spine. I winced as she put water on the cuts, and I crawled up the stairs to my room. I laid on my bed. 

What a night.

I was half drunk, just kissed the most popular girl in school, got slammed against a brick wall and only got a couple of cuts. I was quite lucky. 

But then I realized how awkward it was going to be on Monday at school. I rolled my eyes, and buried my head into my pillow. Luckily, tomorrow was Saturday - so I could just stay in the house all day. I sighed, and quickly fell asleep.