Chapter One - Yuri.

Can`t Hold Us.

Can`t Hold Us 

Chapter One - Yuri 

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

"You're a disgrace to this family! Do you know what you bring to our family name? Shame." 

 

I guess I wasn't the best daughter in the world. Oh no, you wouldn't pick me to get an award for that. My family called my troubled, my friends call me awesome - but I like to call myself a rebel. 

Oh, not a rebel as in 'didn't do my homework, I'm such a rebel.'. I mean, I like to spray paint buildings, skip classes, hate on the innocent. But, of course, no one appreciated that except my friends. They're part of my social group, and I like to call myself the leader of them. Well, I am the one who made it in the first place. That's when 'Cliques' got popular in my school. There were rebels, geeks, jocks and the populars. The populars. I'd always dreamt of being one, but that was before I discovered the rebels and almost re-made it my own. Ever since, the popular kids and the rebels have been mortal enemies. 

They're just perfect. No one is naturally perfect, are they? Well, I wouldn't call them natural - unless you call extensions, fake eyelashes and nose jobs natural. They were also perfect in everything. Most of them loved cheerleading, and most of them loved . Immature brats. But that was what my school was made for. Brats with loads of money to spend. It's a private school, you see. My parents sent me here to get better grades. Like that happened. 

 

My parents don't understand me like my friends do. They're mainly the reason I am what I am. They're the ones who made me like this.

 

"Whatever mum, you just don't get it." 

I was arguing with my mother because she found out that I bought some alcohol from a place. I was sixteen, for godsake. That's old enough to drink, right? Wrong. In South Korea, our family rule about drinking was it's forbidden to drink before 21. I didn't get this as we lived in America, but we still followed Korean rules. 

I stormed upstairs and slammed my door shut. My room was my pride possession. Black and red walls with posters of bands around them, a double bed and a laptop set up neatly upon a wooden desk. I took my laptop from the desk it was on, and sat on my bed. Quickly logging on to Facebook, I browsed the News Feed quickly - checking for any Korean news, and then shut it down. Throwing it next to me, I laid down and put my hand on my head. Life was so boring.

No one to talk to, all my friends had their phones confiscated at school. Idiots. 

Nothing to listen to, I'd listened to all the songs my favorite bands had sung. 

Nothing to do. 

 

I sat back up, and looked in the mirror above my desk. I looked at my long black hair and brown eyes, my pale skin that made me look like a vampire, and my white teeth that shined back at me in the reflection. I looked like a popular girl, but I wasn't. All the other rebels had dyed hair and yellow teeth. Smoking and drugs, I guess. I don't smoke, or do drugs. But I drink like nobody else. Downing bottles in a minute, finishing glasses in seconds. I'm sure my liver has a hole in. 

 

I sighed, and stared out the window at my neighbor's perfect house. Pure white house with irish green grass. A nice car, nice backyard with a pool and nice driveway. Who lived there? A popular girl, of course. But not just any popular girl. The most popular girl in the whole of school. People worshiped the ground she walked on. People sacrifice everything for her. People pray to be her. Who?

Jessica. Jung.