First day of high school (part 3)

I will always wait for my lost love

 

At the boys table...

“OMO... Taeyeon is really cute... her smile always makes my heart beating faster, but I think she didn’t accept my apologize this morning coz I blamed hard at her eventhough she said she accepted it.” Leeteuk said with worried face.

“Don’t worry hyung, I think she likes you, same thing with sooyounggiee... I just apologized and she accepted it and even called me oppa...” Hangeng blushed.

“Aigooo... Sunny sshi is a real aegyo queen.”

“You said she’s the aegyeo queen? I dont think so, I think from all of them, Tiffany is the real aegyo queen and i can see charms in her face.” Siwon said and start to think of Tiffany.

 “Hyeyeon and Yuri are good dancers I think, I think I might fall into one of them...” Eunhyuk said and blushed. Yesung just keep silent and ignored him.

“You know what? I just touched the ice princess hair and I can see that she’s not really cold inside when she’s asleep.” Donghae said and blushed.

“Yoona is the real goddess from all, she got charms in her face and even called me oppa.” Kibum said. Kyuhyun just keep silent and think on his own.

Kyuhyu’s POV

“She really reminds me of her, I cant stop thinking of her, my heart always beating fast when I sit beside her. I think it’s just that Seohyun looks like that little Seo Joohyun, who broke her promise and leave me alone.”

End of POV

“Kringg...Kringg...” The bell rang showing it is dismissal time. All of the students are going out of their class. Some of them go to basketball field, some go to addition class and some go home. Students from Love-2 class also decide to go home. Heechul, Ryeowook, Kangin and Shindong decided to go home first.

“Hyung we will go home first so all of you can walk with the girls.” Kangin said and winked to the others

“Yeah... and we don’t have partners yet...” Ryeowook said

“Come on Wookie, we can still look for another girls.” Heechul said.

“Okay, have fun guys with the girls.” Shindong said

“Ok thanks...” Leeteuk said

Then the four of them walk away and the others decide to split up and look for each partners.

Leeteuk’s POV

“Where is she? I want to ask her for a date but I’m affraid to ask her.” I think to myself. Suddenly I saw her and I called her.

“Taeyeon sshi...”

“Ne... Waeyo?”

“Uhmm... I just want to ask you f-for a-a d-date, ani I mean to ride you home.”

“Uhmm... okay oppa...”

“She called me oppa.... OMO...” I smiled and blushed

Taeyeon’s POV

“OMO he’s smiling, he’s really cute, ani taeyeon you cant fall to him but what if my feelings towards him really changed, what if i really in love with him?” suddenly I blushed

“Okay then, lets go...”

Mean while with Donghae, Jessica, Kyuhyun and Seohyun

Jessica’s POV

“Aissh... this is really embarasing, he’s shouting my name, I better go with Seohyun.” I think

End of POV

“Seo, can we go home together? I don’t want to see that fis...” Jessica was cut by Donghae.

“There you are my ice princess...I was looking for you” Donghae said

“Seohyun sshi can I ride you home, I want to show you something.” Kyuhyun said

“Uhmm... okay Kyuhyun oppa, uhmm... unnie... sory I cant go home with you, mianhae...”

“Its okay Seo, just go.” Jessica said with fake smile

“Okay, bye unnie, have fun with Donghae oppa, he was looking for you right?”

Jessica just send an icy glare to Seohyun and Seokyu go away.

“Come on princess i’ll ride you home.” Donghae said

“Okay coz i have no choice, i dont want to go home alone.”

Meanwhile with the other partners...

“Yoona, can I have a walk with you?” Kibum asked

“You mean a date oppa?” Yoona asked back

“Ani, just a walk then i will ride you home.”

“Okay oppa.” Yoona said and smiled

“Aigoo, you’re so cute...” Kibum said and pinch yoona’s cheek

“Aww... it hurts oppa...” Yoona said and pinch Kibum’s cheek back

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

“Sunny sshii... can I have your phone number? I want to text you some time and i want to ride you home.”

“Here... i’ll go with you but you need to give me your aegyo face first.” Sunny said and give him a papper with her number.

Then sungmin gave her his aegyo face and kiss her cheek. Sunny blushed and hit Sungming’s arm.

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

“Oppa...chakaman...”Sooyoung said while running towards Hangeng

“Ooo sooyoungie... what’s the matter?”

“Oppa will you give me a ride? Unnies are leaving me and go with their partners.”

“Aww.. ok let’s go then.”

“Gomawo oppa....” Sooyoung said and kissed Hangeng’s cheek. Hangeng blushed.

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

“Tiffany  sshi...”

“Waeyo Siwon sshi??”

“Uhmm... this is for you...” Siwon give her a red rose

“Gomawo Siwon sshi... this is really beatiful.”

“Just call me oppa and will you go with me, i’ll give you ride.”

“Ne.. oppa”

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

“Yah Hyeo... wait up”

“What’s wrong Eunhyuk sshi?”

“I want to ask you if i can treat you ice cream.”

“I would love too...”

“Okay, lets go then”

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

“Yuri sshi...”

“Ne Yesung sshi, do you have something to say?

“Uhmm.. I just want to give you this...” Yesung give chocolate to Yuri

“Gomawo, I just think that you’re nerd but i think we can be good friends right?”

“Ne... i hope we can be good friends, can i ride you home?”

“Sure...”

With Kyuhyun and Seohyun...             

“Oppa, where are we going?” Seohyun asked

“You’ll see later Seo...” Kyuhyu answered while still holding Seohyun’s hand

Then after a few minutes they arrived at a building. It’s an art musseum. Then they go inside that building.

“Whoaa oppa this is really beautiful... i love arts...”

“I know you will like it... just take a look...”

There are vases, ceramics, paintings, and some other antique furnitures.

“Oppa this one is really cute...” Seohyun said while pointing couple mugs.

921496.jpg

“You like this?”

“Yeah but we cannot buy it right, i think it’s expensive.”

“Yeah you are right...”

Then they went out of the musseum.

“Wait up, I lost my wallet, i think i leave it in the musseum. Just wait here, Okay?”

“Okay oppa, i’ll wait here.”

Then Kyuhyun go inside and coming out for a couple of minutes with two handbags in his right hand.

“Here... this is for you...”

“What is this oppa?”

“Just open it later at your house, now i will give you ride.’’

“Alright oppa...”

Then they go to Seohyun’s house. Both of them say goodbye to each other.

“Gomawo oppa...”

“Bye Seo and dont forget to open that handbag later.”

“Alright oppa...”

Then Kyuhyun kissed Seohyun’s cheek and Seohyun blushed.

“Why did you that oppa?” Seohyun asked while rubbing her cheek.

“It’s for my best friend.” Kyuhyun left and winked at her.


Sorry if this chapter kinda lame...