Flashback~

I will always wait for my lost love

 

“Yah... Seo Joo Hyun...wait for me...”

“Catch me if you can oppa...”

“What will you give if I can catch you?”

“Anything you want.”

I was running in a garden in my house. He’s still trying to catch me. We are closed friend since we are neighbours so he always play with me. Then suddenly he catch me and hug me tightly. After some time, he breaks the hug.

“Why did you that oppa?”

“You said I can have anything I want. I want to be with you forever Seo Joo Hyun.”

“Araso oppa, I also want to be with you but I need to go now oppa. Umma and appa asked me to go out for dinner.”

“But you will come back and play with me again right?”

“I promise Kyu oppa.”

Then I hug him one more time and I go. I can see he’s waving his hand to me. I smiled and go in the car. Umma and appa already waited in the car. Then I sit on umma’s thigh while appa is driving. Then we arrived to a luxurious restaurant and we eat some food there. We all have fun together and appa decided to go home. It was raining hard and I can hear the storms. It’s very dark outside.

“Umma I’m afraid...”

“Dont worry dear, we will be home soon...” (umma give me a hug)

“Seo dont be afraid because you still have us here and we will never leave you alone.”

“Jeongmal appa? Umma, appa, promise me you will never leave me alone.”

“Okay my dear...”

Then I see a very bright light in front of us. It seems coming towards us and suddenly umma scream and appa turn to left . We crashed into a big tree. Umma and appa bumped into the front part of the car. I can see blood coming out from their head and nose. I cried and shaking their body hoping that they will be alright. I can hear ambulance and police come to us. They were taking us into the ambulance and I cried along the way...

 

Seohyun’s POV

“Boo...” It’s the ice princess who surprised me.

“Unnie why did you surprised me...”

“Yah... maknae stop thinking of that accident, it’s bothering you.”

“Unnie you know I cannot forget that accident, I really missed umma and appa but they were not here, they were in heaven unnie..” my tears come out.

“Sorry Seo but you need to forget that accident because you always cry when you think about it.” she said while hug me

“It’s ok unnie, I know i need to forget it but I just cant.”

“Okay Seo, now let’s go sleep because tomorrow is our first day of school.”

“You can go first unnie, I still want to stay here, I’ll go up later.”

“Okay but make sure you will turn off all lights.”

“Okay unnie...” I wipe my tears.

She go to our room. After all the accident, I’m adopted by Mr. Lee Soo Man and lived with 8 sisters. They really taking care of me. I look at the sky and it’s very beautiful. I wonder to see umma and appa again. My tears are coming out again.

“Umma, appa, tomorrow is my first day of high school, I hope you will be happy to hear this...”

Then I go to our room and sleep hoping tomorrow will be a better day.


 

I hope you like my first chapter...

Please comments, critics and subscribes...^^