Chapter 7 - Visit

Fated To Be

Chaerin POV

''Hey where is Sandara anyway ? The screening is about to start ''

''Maybe She ran with Youngbae . So romantic''

It hurts..My heart just started to feel bad

*Pats*

''W..What are you doing Jiyong?'',I was startled a bit

''I'm skipping practice and you must accompany me'',He shyly draging me

'' NO I WONT! , LET ME GO !!'' ,I began shouting at him

''I never would let you go..'',He said

*Degeun*

Who are you Kwon Jiyong ?

-The Next Day -

''Good morning Chaerin'',My friends greeted me shyly

''Morning'',I smiled brightly to them

''Let me carry your bag'',One of them offered me

''Nah..It's okay'',I replied him with a big smile on my face

''Hey Chaerin i heard that your childhood friend Dong Young Bae just offcialy started to going out with Sandara Park ; He even kiss her cheek infront of the class''

This feeling..Pain..Can this feeling stop?

*Tak*

''Get lost,You are in the way'',Kwon Jiyon just kick the guy I was talking to on the face.

''Huh ?! It's the arrogant;Selfish; Il-mannered Rich Boy ,Kwon Jiyong'',All the guys started to get scared.

''Hey Jiyong !''

''Why ugly?'',He started to look at me and that make my heart race a lil bit.

I slightly smile and poke his nose

'' It's allright .I told you ; If Youngbae is happy..Then I'm happy. When I see him..I gotta congratulate him''

I walk away..

You gotta be strong Lee Chaerin

Kwon Jiyong POV

'' It's allright .I told you ; If Youngbae is happy..Then I'm happy. When I see him..I gotta congratulate him''

She started to walk away from me with the guy that I knock down before

''Are you okay Dong Hoon ? ''

'' Chaerin-shi''

Hmph...

Trying to act strong like that ,Why can't she cry like an ordinary girl ? You're not cute at all this way .You wont show it infront of people.

But..When nobody is around..

*Thump* *Thump*

I began to hold my chest..What is this unknown feeling?

''DAMN HOW DARE YOU LEE CHAERIN, MAKING ME PITY YOU THAT MUCH !''

--THE NEXT DAY -- ( AT THE BASKETBALL COURT )

Youngbae is sitting at the corner of the building reading something that I dont care off. Minho secretly approuch him and grab the magazine

''Guess what ? This sunday YoungBae will go out on a date''

''Youngbae did you know..You should never anywhere with a long line on your first date,Like the amusement park.Because it will get really embarasing if you will run out of topic to talk to each other.Try something like the aquarium or photo booth.'',Chaerin suddenly pop out from nowhere and gave him an advice

''Ah really? Thanks Chaerin ah'',Youngbae smile and gave her a thumbs up

Chaerin Just smiled .

Or you call it . Fake Smile

Something boiling burst out from me ; I go towards their place and rip off the magazine YoungBae was holding to.

You just can only smile..I wasn't suppose be the one who is hurt..Why my heart is aching like this?

 

--Next Day ( THE DAY OF YOUNGBAE AND SANDARA DATE) --

Chaerin POV

Today is the day of YoungBae date..

I sat down on the couch and read some magazine.

''I hope he's doing well..''

-DING DONG DING DONG-

Eh? Who is that ? Mom and Dad doesn't go home from work at this time.

''Who could it be ? Maybe its just a delivery'',I walk to the door

''Coming ~ ''

'' HOW SLOW CAN YOU GET JUST FOR OPENING THE DOOR ?!?'',Some unknown guy just yelled outside

I opened the door.It came out. That stupid guy..

Kwon Jiyong

''I..I j..just happened to pass by your home w..whilw t..taking a ..walk . Since you're at home home by yourself..I thought that maybe I just accompany you !!'' ,He shyly stare at me

*Degeun**Degeun*

Eh?

 

------------------------

''Ah !! What is this ?!?..I..It's just so good !!'',Jiyong munch the potato chips that I gave him for snack

''What are you saying Jiyong ?You never eat Potato chips before ?''

''Well I do heard that food before.But this actually my first time tasting it ! Since all the snack prepared by our home is from our personal chefs.''

I let out a sigh..I was really suprised that Jiyong really come to my house

--FlashBack--

''You must be bored on the weekned anyways,So 'i'  will keep you company today,Let's go somewhere'',He fold his hands while blushing.

''Huh?What the heck are you saying,So suddenly came to my house ,Besides ..My parents ask me to take care of this house'',I look at him

''Then get a cup of tea'',He suddenly barge in without asking

----- End Of FlashBack ----

So selfish guy..

However..I would not be boring if there is someone on the house..Right now..YoungBae and Dara..

---------

Jiyong POV

''YES ! I WIN AGAIN !!'',Chaerin happily jump up and down

''And thats 3 in a row !! Your debt is getting yo big Jiyong ! ''

''DAMN IT !! One more time ! I WANT A REMATCH !!'',I suddenly point at her

To think someone like me lose to a commoner...Commoner games are really interesting ...

I slowly glance at the childhood picture of Chaerin and YoungBae..

''All those picture are taken with YoungBae eh ?'',I said ; Still looking at it.

''Ah..Yes..Because we were neighbors since little..'',She mumbled.

''Today Youngbae and That glasses girl..''

''Wait..Dont tell me that you came over here because you're concern about me ?'',She glance at me.

DAMN ! ,I slowly stare at her eyes

''NO ... it..its..be..because..I..just thought that ..Based on your personality you just endure it by yourself..''

Her face suddenly turned red somehow..

*Thump**Thump*

I gulped ..We stare each other quite long .

''O..Oh..Somehow..I'm not enduring like that..But..Thank you..'',She walks closer to me and holds my hand.

''You are a nicer guy that I thought Jiyong..I'm glad you came by..''

*Thump**Thump*

''Hmph hmph!'',I turn around from her not wanting to mae her see how flustered she make me.

It's only for you ...You idiot

---------------------------------

Chaerin POV

''Ah its really late now..'',I said to him

''Ah yeah..Commoners game are fun afterall..I should buy them..When i get home'',He said ; Putting on his shoes.

It make me chuckled a bit.

I walk infront of the door , holding the door knob.

''Becarefull on the way bac-'',I open the door ; That's it ..

I saw them ..Dara and YoungBae...They are kissing..

Kissing...

Ah yeah..They are boyfriend and girlfriend..It must happen right?

Boyfriend and girlfriend..

I quickly slam the dor shut...I panted for no reason..My heart..

It broke..

''Ha..ha..ha..Silly me..That wasnt the time to head out...'',I mumbled at myself..

*Drip**Drip*

Tears..They finally go out..Y..Youngbae...I..It ..Really hurts.

I quickly wanted to walk past Jiyong ..Wanted to head back to my room.

''Hey..Chaerin..''

''Dont ! Dont look at me !!'',I try to run past him..He held my arms tightly..Not wanting me to go .

''C..Come'on ..If I really like YoungBae..I should be joyful for them from the bottom o..of m..my heart..B...But..Wh..Why? Why cant i stop my tears'',I said while crying.. It really hurts right now!! Really hurts!!

My legs cant support me anymore as I knelt down.

''I'm such a detestable person ! '', I cried; covering my face with my hands..

Sorry Youngbae..I promise to you Iwanted to support you from the bottom of my heart..I..I swore myself..To never cry about this no matter what..But..

''Idiot'',Jiyong coldly said that to me.I slowly open my face from my hands but still not looking at him.

''If you're a detestable person ! Then everyone in this world would be a criminal !! If I were you ! I definitely go pick on the Glasses girl..Than trying to support them..I would rather trying to break them up !!'',He shouted ; I began to stand up..Shockingly looking at him .

''I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A GIRL SO NICE YET SO DUMB!!AND SO CUTE LIKE YOU !!'',He shouted as loud as he can with his red face.

He began to hold my arms and pull me towards to him.

I began to felt a soft sensation on my lips..This sensation makes my heart burn up..

 

We..Kiss...

 

We slowly part from each other..Eyes still locking to each other . He stare at my eyes closely..with his determined eyes..

*THUMP**THUMP*

My heart began racing beacuse of his stupid gaze.But tears still went out from my eyes..

He kiss me again..

J..Jiyong..

''Mpmh..~'',I moaned

This feeling..So warm..So comfortable..So..So...

So right..

Tears still flow out...Heart still racing like crazy..

I shut my eyes..And finally began to enjoy this moment..

 

''I love you ..''

 

He mumbled during we kissed.


THAT'S IT !! SKYDRAGON FANS !!!!

GO CRAZY !!!

MY HEART EVEN BEGAN TO RACE WHEN I WAS TYPING THIS !! ><

AS I PROMISED THIS CHAPTER IS ALL FOR YOU SKYDRAGON FANS!!

THE NEXT WILL BE THE JOURNEY ON YoungBae and Sandara Date !!!.

Do you like it Skydragon fans ? Leave a coment about this chapter !! ><

~MOONCYBER