Help me build enough courage..

Shower Of Sorrows [ In the process of editing ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I sat by the window like I always do, the sun was setting. Chanyeol isn't home just yet. I'll wait for him even if he was going to come home late. I will wait for him.We have to talk even though I wish I didnt have to see his face but if we dont talk this out, this whole thing is never going to end.

 

I leaned my head against the glass and just when I was about to close my eyes, I heard the front door being pushed opened.

 

He's home.

 

I got down from the window seat and walked out of the room. "Chanyeol" I called out. "We have to talk"

 

He placed his bag down and nodded his head. "Alright, we'll talk"

 

I walked over to the balcony and crossed both my arms in front of my chest with my back facing him. "What have you been doing the past days?" I asked.

 

"W-what do you mean? I told you one of my classmates was sick so I had to stay over at the hospital.."

 

When are you ever going to tell me the truth Chanyeol?

 

"Is that classmate perhaps Lee Hyeri?" I asked even though I already know the answer.

 

I didn't receive an answer straight away instead all I get was silence so I turned around and faced him. "Its her isnt it? That classmate you were referring to"

 

His eyes was looking everywhere else except me and again all I get is silence from him. "Chanyeol.."

 

"H-how did you-" He finally spoke but he stammered with his words.

 

"I followed you that day, I wanted to know what was it that was so urgent that you had to ask me to get back home myself but you know what? I wished I didn't followed you if I had known who you were rushing to"

 

"~~~~~~, its not what you think"

 

"What is it Chanyeol? What do you mean it isnt what I think? Chanyeol, for five days straight I didnt even get to see your face at all.. I was left alone in this apartment by myself..Even when you were home, that was only for a short while and you didn't even tell me you were home.."

 

Chanyeol shifted uncomfortably in his position and his eyes was staring at the ground.

 

Was he feeling guilty of what he did?

 

"I wouldn't mind if you were to tell me in the first place that you were taking care of Hyeri because im not that evil to not let you take care of a patient but Chanyeol.." my eyes was starting to burn. "But the fact that you lied to me..You lied to me Chanyeol.."

 

"~~~~~~, i can explain everything.." He took a step closer towards me and was about to hold my arm when i pulled my arm back.

 

"What is there to explain? Is there any need of explainations?" I looked at him in the eye. "I just want to know, why did you lie to me in the first place?"

 

"I didn't mean to lie.. it just came out on its own" He took another step closer to me and yet again attempt to hold my arm but i pulled away.

 

"No one unintentionally lies Chanyeol, people lie because there is no other way out to explain the things they did that might or might not hurt the other person"

 

"~~~~~, can you at least hear my explaination?" Chanyeol closed his eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

 

I didn't reply so he took my silence as a yes.

 

"Hyeri and i.. we have been friends since she came into college a few months back, remember i told you people change? She did, she changed alot from what she was before in high school then one day she got into an accident and i was suppose to meet her so that both of us can study in the library but unfortunately she was hit by a fast vehicle and she was left in a coma for almost a month.

 

I felt like it was my fault that she was hit by the car because i was the one who called her over on the other side and she rushed towards me. I stayed with her in the hospital every single day because i was afraid what if she doesn't wakes up, she was after all one of my close friends then eventually she woke up and she couldn't remember anything else except me and some of our other friends,

 

Hyeri, poor girl that Hyeri, she lost all of her past memories which was why she doesn't really recognised you ~~~~~, she doesn't remembers you and which explains that she doesn't treat you like she did in the past and also before the accident, she promised to treat you better.

 

So ever since the accident, i've been taking of her, making sure she takes her medicine so she won't frequently black out all of a sudden and that's why a week ago, i hurriedly went over to the hospital because i was afraid something bad will happen.. ~~~~~, no one wants to lose someone they truly care about"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter