END

Trust

 

After the song, everybody was in tears especially Jae and Dara. Jae suddenly spoke "Dara, my love. I know our situation is very chaotic right now but I know that things will get better because I will do everything, give everything that I could to make everything better. You are my light, my life, my love, my angel. I just can't live a life without you. I know there are better ways and situations to do this but I just can't wait for the perfect moment anymore. So instead, I'll make the perfect moment." Jae suddenly kneeled as a spotlight Dara. Fans, the staff and just about anyone who is witnessing this began to whisper and cheer for what is about to transpire before them. Dara on the other hand tightened her hold on Bom and Bom smiled reassuringly at her while mouthing "I'm happy for you my sister" Jae took a deep breath and faced Dara. "Park Sandara will you do me the honor of being my queen for the rest of our lives?" Yoochun, TOP, Junsu and Hyunjoong suddenly stood up and guided Dara towards Jae. When Dara reached Jae, she suddenly embraced him and cried. Being too overwhelmed with emotions, Dara couldn't give Jae her answer immediately. Jae rubbed Dara's back and said "I love you too much but please give me you answer before I pass out." Dara chuckled and pulled Jae to stand and grabbed the mic. "Pabo. I love you too much to reject of course I'll marry you." Dara said in one-go. The audience applauded the couple and began cheering them on. Their friends started going towards them to congratulate the both of them. 
 
The couple were standing near their living room window that is over looking the city lights, with Jae back hugging Dara. Dara turned and was greeted by a surprise kiss from Jae. They looked in each other eyes with smiles on their faces. "Welcome to your forever my queen. I love you" "Its welcome to our forever my king and I love you too."
 
-THE END-