I

Trust

 

Getting off the couch and walking over to the glass window overlooking the city, I can't help but sigh as I think about the situation I'm in. 
 
-FLASHBACK-
 
*ring*ring*ring* not wanting to wake up his sleeping girlfriend, Jae slowly unwrapped Dara's arm around his body to reach his phone. He quietly leaves the bed and walk into the hallway to answer the call. 
 
"Hyung what do you want?! Its freakin' 6am! This better be important or else.." Jae was cut off when his manager suddenly spoke. "Jae check the internet immediately. We have a problem." Jae's manager hung up after saying that. Jae's brows furrowed and his heart rate going up while walking into their living room to check his laptop on the coffee table. Upon checking the news, Jae raked his hair and threw his laptop on the ground. The sound woke Dara and immediately scurried off to find her boyfriend. Dara grew nervous as she stares at Jae's figure slumped on their couch. Carefully, Dara moved to sit beside Jae and caressed his back and asked "What's wrong Jae?" Jae shifted to face Dara and grabbed her hands. "I'm sorry my love. I was too careless. I'm sorry for not being able to protect you." Jae said somberly. Dara gaped at Jae who had tears in his eyes which added to Dara's growing anxiety and curiosity. "What are you talking about? Jae you're scaring me, just tell me what's wrong hm?" Asked Dara as she caressed Jae's cheeks. Jae leaned into Dara's hands and spoke "Yesterday when we went to Han River a few fans saw us and took pictures." Dara's eyes widened and waited for Jae to continue. "They uploaded the photos in the internet and the media are already down stairs and in front of our respective companies waiting for our reactions. My love I'm so sorry." Dara was too shocked to even notice that Jae already pulled her in a tight embrace and is showering her with kisses while saying sorry over and over. Dara finally recovered from her state and pulled away from Jae's embrace to see his face. Dara felt a pinch in her heart seeing the love of her life broken because of something out of their control. "You don't have to be sorry love. You didn't intend for this to happen. I am as much as at fault as you are because we both decided to go there. Everything will be fine." Dara smiled at Jae to lessen the guilt he can't help but feel. "But I'm so scared for you. What if my sasaeng fans hurt you? I can't bear to see you hurt because of me. I just can't." Jae said with tears flowing from his eyes. Dara smiled at Jae and said " My love you are overreacting. We both know some people will not be in favor of us being together but no matter what they say or do, as long as we love each other everything will be okay. I love you my prince." And she kissed Jae on the lips. Jae finally managed to calm down and smile before kissing Dara and saying "I love you more my angel."
 
-END OF FLASHBACK-