5

Wasted

The night I kissed Tiffany, I thought it was the end of our closeness. I thought that her reaction will be the same as Jessica's but it wasnt. We became closer and closer to each other. She even told me that she felt something about our kiss. She said that she thinks, she likes me. I dont know what to say in that moment and I cant find my tongue. But for sure, I like her but I dont love her.

 

I quit on the training and decided to just go back to California.

 

"Are you sure with this Alice?" Mr. Kang said.

 

He still calling me that.

 

I nod "Yeah. Im sure. My decission was final. Im sorry"

 

He sigh and smile "Its okay and I wish you good luck."

 

I wasnt able to say goodbye to all of them. They are all busy. Im ready to leave but right then Tiffany came.

 

"Sam. . Its true? Youre leaving?" she said between her breathe.

 

I nod.

 

" Why? And. .Youre leaving without saying good bye to us?"

 

I look down."Im sorry. I just cant take the pai. . The. .Pressure anymore and I was thinking that I want to finish my study first."

 

She looks sad.

 

"Dont leave. . . I-I really like you Sam." She said.

 

I feel so guilty. Guilty for not saying that I only like her as my older sister. She was crying now. "Dont leave please. . Please. ." She hug me so tight and repeating those words. "Dont leave. . Please."

 

"Im sorry. . Im sorry Ms. Hwang. ."

 

-Jessica

 

I just arrived from Japan. I came to Japan for endorsement for three days. Everyone was very happy to see me again. I was waiting for a girl to show up but its already night and I still cant see her. I was sitting on the couch hoping to see her stepping out on her room or the one who will open that door.

 

When I was in Japan Im always finding for someone. At first Im argueing with myself that it wasnt Sam but when I noticed myself always listening to those two songs I confirmed that I want to see her. I want to be with her. I was thinking of how to confess my feelings for her when Taeyeon approach me.

 

"Hey. ." I said.

 

She smile. "What are you doing here?" she ask.

 

She is very caring. I wish that I can tell her that Im in love with a girl. . With Sam. No one still knows about my feelings for Sam.

 

"Hmmm. . I just cant sleep."

 

She chuckle " Really? Thats new for a sleeping princess. . " I smile.

 

I cant sleep because of her. Sam. I want to ask her where Sam is but. . Okay, I 'll ask her. "Ahmm. . Where's Alice Everdeen?" I ask.

 

Her fce turn to a lonely one. Why?

 

"Owh. . Sica, she left. She went back to California to study. She didnt even- - -" I lose on her words.

 

She keeps on talking but I cant focuse anymore.

 

"Why?" I ask her. She shook her head

 

"Sica, I just said it. She left because she wants to finish her study first. ." Thats it. My eyes crack and tears keep falling. "Sica. . I know . I know that you like her. . I know it." She said.

 

I burried my face on her chest, crying.