Chapter o2

Wasted
My mom dragged me in the airport. She was really worried because she change her mind many times, everyminute on letting me to go alone.
 
 
"Mom, really. Relax, Im perfectly fine. When I get there I'll call you. Dont woory too much. It doesnt suit you. Remember what you taught me? That I should smile and take everything easy because life is short and we shouldn't waste our in worrying or being upset pr something like that. Remember?"
 
 
She sigh. "Of course I do. That's what your grandmother taught me, too. Im glad that you have it, honey. You are really a big girl now." she said "I going to miss you"
 
 
She pulled me for a loving hug.
 
 
"Me too mom."
 
 
We broke in to our hug and bid our good bye.
 
 
 
--
 
I look for my seat which is number 15. When I saq it I comfortably sat in my seat and slowly close my eyes to take some nap.
 
 
 
I didn't notice that instead of just a nap I actually sleep al through out the flight. I glanced at my side and a flight attendant greet me.
 
 
"Its time to get up now Miss."
 
 
"Oh. Yeah. Im sorry."
 
 
She walk towards the door amd wait for me. I grabbed my bag and stand. When I was passing the hair beside mine I saw an envelope. I grabbed it.
 
 
Its a letter. I flipped it and about to read the address when the flight attendant girl called me. I quickly put it in my bag.
 
 
"Im sorry, again" I said. She smiled back. Sure must be hard being an attendant. You need to smile even youre exhausted and everything.
 
 
I waved a taxi and headed first to a hotel. I choose to rest first before heading to my grandmother.
 
 
The foods here are great. I cant get enough with it. After I ate my lunch I went out just to wander.
 
 
Im in Seoul, the capital city of Korea. Like the other cities Seoul is a busy city as well. I entered in a bookstore and look for some guide books.
 
 
I took the "Made Easy to say it in Korean" book. Like what others I want to take some peek first before I buy a book.Unfortunately, its fully covered with plastic so I cant and there is a note saying that its not allowed.
 
 
I put it back on its shelf and turned to the other side and thinking just to leave. But right then I changed my mind and taught that book will contribute. I turned around and lay my hand on. . . the hand of this girl. A girl with a blonde hair. She has the most mezmirizing eyes and pink lips.
 
 
In this moment my heart seems nervous yet rejoicing. Then, she smile and I feel breatheless. I never felt this before. Is this the person I am looking for? My true love? But she's a girl. Yes, a girl. I like girls? I guess, my grandmother really influenced me that much.
 
 
 
I snapped when she take off her hands in mine.
 
 
"So, I guess we are captivated in the same book. Isnt it?" Im speechless. "Yeah.. Are you ok? You can take it. I'll just find another" she said and turned.
 
 
"Wait." I called, a little louder. "Here" I reached out the book to her. "I think I don't need it anymore."
 
 
"Are you sure?"
 
 
"Yeah, indeed  and. . . Do you want to have some coffee with me?"
 
 
Darn it. Much better to say nothing than to fail. How can some like her agree with that invitation? We are completely strangers--
 
 
"Ok. My treat for giving me this"
 
 
"Really?!"
 
 
"Indeed. Its actually a good idea to have some coffee with the person I can absolutely understand the language."
 
 
She went into the counter and paid. I can't still believe it. Does she felt what I just did? Or she is just being nice? Or its natural for her of being nice? Whatever.
 
 
 
 
We went into a cafe and ordered a cup of coffee.
 
 
She's amazing. How can this girl be beautiful just by ordering a coffee or just by standing infront of that counter?
 
 
"Here" She handed me my cup.
 
 
"Thanks. Are you this kind of person to everyone? I mean, being nice and easy going?"
 
 
She sipped in her coffee. In a the most delightful way. All about her are beautiful!
 
 
"Am I?"
 
 
"Yes. You are."
 
 
"Hmm.. Let me think. Hmm .. Is it bad that Im treating the person who gave me a favor?" I shook my head "Then, that's my answer."
 
 
"Oh. Yeah. What actually doing here? You look absolutely not living here, arent you?"
 
 
"Im here for someone"
 
 
"Who?"
 
 
She brush her hair in her ear and talk. I didnt get what she was saying because Im so dumb in this moment.
 
 
 
"... So yeah."
 
 
Oh. Gosh. I dont have any idea what she said. Im busy admiring her beauty. I just nod my head.
 
 
"Really? Thank you!"
 
 
Huh?! What?
 
 
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" she repeats her thanks to me. What the hell did I just agreed with? Better to listen to her.
 
 
 
We had a wonderful time and time past so fast and we both need to say good bye.
 
 
"So bye." she said
 
 
"Hmm.. Bye. Maybe see you around?"
 
 
"Sure." silence "Are we not going to exchange our number? For the see-you-around thing, you know and for what I said earlier?"
 
 
Earlier? Yeah..
 
 
I can't speak when I stare at her eyes. I looked in my pocket andpulled out my phone. "Just give me yours." I said and smile.
 
 
She was about to go when she said her name. "Samantha"
 
 
God, I forgot about that.
 
 
"A-ah. Yeah. You are.. Ah.. Im Jessy."
 
 
"Jessica?"
 
 
"No, just Jessy. Youre name, Samantha, its beautiful, like you"
 
 
"Thank you. So are you. You can just call me Sam."
 
 
Sam? It must be fate that I love the persons who named Sam.
 
 
"Ok, Sam. Take care, bye."
 
 
 
 
I opened my notebook and wrote my first day in here.
 
October 23,2013
      My first day, was fabulous! I met this girl, Samantha. For the first time my heart went crazy. As in CRAZY! I don't know  what she did to make my heart like this, All I know is that I want to see her again. Again. Again. Everyday! . . . . . .
 
 
I sent a message to my mom, Sarah and to Samantha before going sleep.
 
 
To: Sarah
          Hey, I'm sorry if I didn't text you earlier it's just that I met a girl and . . . I'm sleepy I'll call you tomorrow.
 
 
To: My Amazing Mom
          Hi mom, just want to say I'm still breathing and I miss you already. I'll be going to bed now, don't worry. Good night.
 
 
After a minute I had a reply from my mother. 
 
 
From: My Amazing Mom
          I miss you too darling. Better to sleep now. You don't have any idea how worried still I am. Don't forget to call me tomorrow. No need to reply just sleep. Good night honey.
 
 
I smile. I'm lucky to have her as my mom.
 
 
To: Samantha
          Hey, it's me, Jessy. I just want to say thank for earlier and of course good night. Have a good sleep.
 
 
I put my phone beside me. After a few seconds my phone vibrated. I got it.
 
 
From: Samantha
 
          No, Thank you! I had a great time. good night :)
 
 
 
I can sleep peacefully and very happy now.