The Flight.

LOVE changes EVERYTHING

 

http://www.soundsnap.com/node/91286

Luhan woke up early than his usual routine. He looked at his surroundings, not leaving a single space. Before going to the bathroom, he opened his balcony and smell the sweet breeze. It was a perfect weather to take a walk, especially for him.

“Korea,huh?” He mumbled.

He took a bath and gather all the things he needed, checking them for the nth time. Looking at his now empty room is kinda nostalgic. Images of being a kid run through his mind. After having a little crying moment for his own, he went to downstairs to meet his mom.

“Good morning, Xiao Lu” his mom said with her cheeky smile.

“Morning!!” Luhan walked towards his mom to give him a kiss on the cheeks.

“What do you want for breakfast?” She asked while cooking some eggs.

“Hmm, I’ll just eat some bread then I’ll go for a walk.” He replied while munching down some garlic bread.

“Are you sure? Leaving with an empty stomach is bad you know.” Placing down the plates where the cook eggs and bacon where placed.

“It’s okay. I want to see all the places I want to see before we go.” He stood up, drinking some of the milk his mom served.

“Okay honey, be safe.” She smiled.

“I will!!” he waved at his mom, and walked towards the door.

*truth is I don’t want to move… but I don’t want to disappoint her either.*

 

--Flashback—

 

“Xiao Lu!!” hs mom shouted from the living room.

Luhan who was doing his assignment from his room heard his mom shout, then he walked towards to the source of the sound and found his mother with not-usual smile. She gestured to Luhan to sit beside her, which the young-male obeyed.

“Is everything, okay?” Luhan asked.

“Ummm, Xiao. I want you to lsten to everything I have to say without freaking out, okay?” She said with a flat-tone.

“O-okay.” He nodded.

“We’re going to korea.” She replied.

“REALLY??!!” Luhan shouted. “IS THIS FOR REAL??!! WHEN??” He added while jumping up and down.

“Xiao lu, I told you not to freak out, didn’t I?” she said sarcastically.

“Oh~ sorry. I guess I was just a little bit jumpy. Heheheh.” He scratched the back of his neck and sat beside his mom again.

“Xiao Lu. We’re not going there for just a vacation. We’re going to live there. Permanently.” She exclaimed holding his son’s hand.

Luhan’s eyes widened as saucers hearing his mom saying those words. Trying not to believe that he heard correct, but looking at his mom’s eyes was the proof.

“Mom.. what do you mean? Your work is here right? Why are we moving?” Luhan asked, while fighting back his tears.

“My boss said, that the company is expanding and its targets are Korea, Japan, Thailand, and Taiwan. Being one of his trusted employees and secretary. He talked to me about handling the company in korea. I couldn’t say no to him cause, he trusted me the most. He gave me permanent housing, increasing my salary, and even giving you a scholarship in one of the biggest university in Korea.” She explained. “Look, I know its hard. But I’m doing this for both of us.” She squeezed his son’s hand, letting him know that even for her its hard to leave her own home country.

Luhan nodded understanding his mom’s situation. His mom hugged him really tightly. Luhan was betrayed by his own tears, and cried at his mom’s shoulder. Gripping the back of her shirt tightly.

 

--End of Flashback—

 

Luhan went to all the places in his neighborhood. The park, where his mom takes him out when he was a kid. The coffee shop, where he hang-out with his friends. The mall, where he would go and watch some movies and buy clothes with his mom and friends. The beach, where he gather all his shells collection. The school, where he met so many friends whom he trust so much. After taking his walk, his mom texted him that they have to go to the airport, he relpied to his mom that he’ll be there right away. Upon reaching his home, he saw his mom standing by the taxi, she waved at her son with a smile.

“Let’s go, Xiao.” She said.

“Hmmm.” Nodding in respond, Luhan take a last look at his home before going inside the taxi.

After 30 minutes of waiting, they finally arrived at the airport. Placing his luggage at the cartwheel, he helped his mom carry all of her belongings.

“Xiao Lu, I’m sorry.” She said, looking down.

“There’s no need to be sorry, mom. I totally understand. Its just… its hard leaving China after all those years” He responded while pushing their cart.

His mom hugged him tightly before going inside. They waited at the waiting area for their flight. Upon hearing the signal, they stood up, walking towards the door, which would lead them to korea.

“Korea, here we come.” Luhan said, trying to smile infront of her mother.

His mom smiled as reply. And hold his son’s hand saying that, it will be okay.

*Goodbye…*

 


 

A/N: Annyeong!!! Hahaha, first chapter. sorry if it was too short~ ^w^
hoped you like it!! <3

Comment your thought, guys~ ^w^ 
MIstakes - Sorry~ f^^;;

Please do subscribe~ *sparkly teary eyes* 

Upvote too <3


Another update coming up ^^