Gwiyomi

Me+You=Gwiyomi

--------------------------------------------------------------5:pm *walking home*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some guy: HEY!

Me:-Mwuh?          (means what in korean)

I turned around and saw Zelo. He was really angry,as I saw on his face.

-The is wrong with you two?-He was really mad-How could you be like that to Han!?

-You don't know nothing about this.-

-WELL tell me,I would really like to know.-He crosses his arms,waiting for my respond.

-Ah,where should I start...When I moved from Japan,the first they she and her friends throw food at me. They called me stuff like ugly Betty,Sea Monster,Forest Troll etc. After 3 days they threw rocks at me,and hit me in the head. I was bleeding really badly,but no one believed me it was them. The next day they pushed me in the mud,and after that telling all school I ted myself. After that they called me Smelly Poo. One day after school they beated me up in the bush. I went to hospital. when I tried to get my machines off,so I could die,Ayama was passing by and stopped me from that. She is my only friend. When I tought I was getting along with 4 girls from the other class,they told them that I puke all the time,and that I am kinda crazy after being in hospital. They didn't hang out with me anymore. One day they even pushed on the road,I almoust got hit by a bus. But he stopped,the driver got out and slapped me,yelling at me. Yesterday they took my backpack and threw my things around,and some guy made fun of me. There. You've got the thruth.

-Ah...I'm sorry....ummmm.you?-

-My name is Harumi.-

-So,the story is completely different now,isn't it?-He bit his lip,ashamed because he yelled at me.

-Depends on what you believe. Look,I've gotta go,bye.-

-Bye.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The next day,going to school----------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe Zelo talked to me. He doesn't even talk to those normal girls in school,but he talked with me,a loser. I never told Ayama I liked Zelo. I am just so happy right now.

-HOW DARE YOU TO TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND? YOU ARE NOT EVEN WORTH TO TALK TO THE NERD IN SCHOOL!! YOU KNOW THAT,ON THE BEGGINING,WE TOLD YOU IF YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT 'THIS' YOU'LL BE ASHAMED IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL AND TEACHERS. AHAHAHAHAHA- Han jumped out of the bushed,with Hyori,Minah and Sun.

-Ani!-I yelled as they grabbed my hands and pulled me to the old house by the road. They threw me on the floor and laughed.

-As soon as you go into school.....-Minah started.

-You will go to the middle of the hallway,when everyone is there....-

-And you will sing Gwiyomi the loudest you can!-Hyori finished.

-Mwuh? No,no I won't do that!!-

-If you don't want to...we will beat the out of you.-Han slapped me really hard.

-THAT'S FOR YESTERDAY!-

I cried and hid my face in my hands. They punched me one more time with their leg,and then they left. What should I do? Be humiliated in front of the whole school or get beaten up,maybe to death? I know. Huh. I can't believe I'm doing that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------9:30 am in the hallway---------------------------------------------------------------------

-REMEMBER LITTLE ...-Sun showed me her fist. They pushed me in the middle of the hallway and laughed.

I...Ildeo....-My eyes got teary,everyone watched why I was 'talking with myself'

-Ildeohagi ileun gwiyomi...-My hands was shaking while I did the dance and a tear slipped from my eye.

Whole school:AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Zelo P.O.V.

Taekwon:-Zelo,look at the Sea Monster,she definetly is crazy ahahah.

-W...What?-

I turned around and saw Harumi singing Gwiyomi. She wouldn't do that by herself. When I looked better,I saw Han,Minah,Sun and Hyori next to her,giving her mean look everytime she stopped. Nonono,this can't go like that.

Back to my head P.O.V. :)

-Eeldeohagi eeneun gwiyomi-I was crying by now.

My and someones voice: Samdeohagi sameun gwiyomi-When I looked right,Zelo was doing the dance and smiling. He comforted me with his gaze.

*don't worry* He whispered to me.

Nobody was laughing anymore. It's Zelo,they must not laugh. Now everyone was smiling happily and doing the dance.

*lol,Harumi such a cutie.* *Yes,she is,but it was kinda weird at first* *They look so cute* *Zelo is such a hottie* I heard whispers all around me.

Han was desperate and had a face of shock. I looked at Zelo,and he smiled back.