My normal everyday.

Me+You=Gwiyomi

Sungdae Middle School............. I don't hate it. It's just a building right? I hate what is inside. I mean, who is inside. Blind kappa,Ugly Betty and much more.... Did i deserve to be called like that? Maybe...because I am not strong enough to fight back? Babo.

-Wake up,you'll be late!-A loud girl with a bun ran around the room,brushing her teeth and putting mascara at the same time. That is Amaya. The girl I owe my life. If she wasn't there, right now I'll eather be in coma or dead. I love her the most :)

------------------------------------------------------------7:30 AM *arriving at school*-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyori:-Here comes the Forest Troll!-Pointing at me with her finger,she let everybody know that the school troll arrived.

Sun:-Has she ate enough brains today?-

Some girls:AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-

I hardly stopped myself from crying. Everything in Japan was so much nicer and prettier,except...Well,him.

I looked at the bench underneath the tree and saw Zelo and his mates. He was smiling and imitating the math teacher. He looked at a girls in a super-short skirt,bending over to 'pink up a pen'. I'm not jealous of girls trying to sit on his lap. I'm feeling sorry about them. Trying to get that kind of attention is....just disgusting.

-MINAH TAKE HER BACKPACK HAHAAHHAHAH-Minah ran into me,pushed me on the floor and ran around with my back,throwing my books around. Hyori came to her and whispered her something,and then Minah threw my backpack next to the bench,just beside Zelo.

-GET IT NOW,TROLL TEETH! Ahahahahahaha-

I tought I'll wait for the school bell,so everyone go in and I will take my backpack. Not big deal. Hmmmmph....

-Hey,sorry,is this yours?-A black-haired guy approached me,giving me my backpack.

-Ah,yes,thank you.-I smiled.

-Ewwwwwwwwww,your mouth stinks Whale Girl!-He threw backpack into my face and burst out of laughter. Now everyone in the yard laughed with him.

-Hhh,wae?....-My eyes got teary and tears rolled out of my eyes,I wasn't able to stop them. I was humiliated.

-Aw,little whale is crying. Let's wipe her tears off.-With this words,everyone tissues and then threw them at me.

And that is,guys,my normal everyday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER :)

SHOW LOVE WITH COMMENTS <3