please dont kill me!

You are my oppas!!

Zelo went down and carried yoojung out of the taxi.He carried her up to the apartment.

"HYUNG OPEN THIS DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"He screamed

Jongup stumbled his way to the door and took over zelo and carried her to the room.H went out to see zelo talking on the phone.

"Whats wrong?"Asked jongup when zelo finished talking

"Oh our joong cant take bikes but her mom says its okay I just called her."Replied zelo sounding realived.

The dorm was quite es ther is no big mouth daehyun,youngjae,yongguk or nagging himchan.Zelo went into the room to check on yoojung.He sat beside yoojung and took off her jacket While hanging her jacket he heard some muffling noises he turned and saw yoojung slowly peeling open her eyes.

"Oh yoojung you're awake are you feeling alright?"asked zelo worried.

"Where am I?who are you?.............what am I?"Said yoojung confused.

Zelo panicked and ran out.He came back in the room with jongup.they stared at yoojung who was laughing her off.

"Hahahahahahahahha you should have seen your face."Laughed yoojung.

They laughed the whole incident off and promised to play the same trick on the rest of the members.Jongup sprang up and went to cook some oats supposedly to be yoojung's vomit and make daehyun eat it.As for zelo he took out his make up and put some foundatian cream on yoojung's face especially her lips.They texted yongguk to come home to help with the prank.

~~

I'm sorry for not updating this for a long time and when i do its short .I've been busy lately but I'll try my best to update on a daily basis.thanks for not unsubscribing i really apreciate it

~Me