my cute zelo hyung

You are my oppas!!

"Good morning rise and shine hyungs wake up its 7am and I have to be in school by eight"I scream as I entered the hyungs room

One by one the hyungs woke up last target zelo hyung.He is going to regret it if he is not waking up now. "Hyung if I count to 3 and you're not up you're going down i tell you!"I counted to three and zelo hyung still havent got up yet and all the hyungs have left the room I decided to get rough.

"Zelo~shi wake up,"I said with my sweetest voice

"Mm...just give me five more minutes."said zelo hyung

"NO,NOW GET UP!!"I said throwing hyung out of his blanket.

"Yah!you're going to get it come here you!"said zelo hyung as he got up and started chasing me

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!"I screamed and run out of the room I ran and hid behind yongguk hyung I was laughing my off.

"What happened?"asked yongguk hyung "Zelo hyung did not want to wake up so I threw him off his blanket,hehe."I explained.

"Enough chasing and go get ready for school."said yongguk hyung I did the salute and walk away I did a mehrong as I passed by zelo hyung.I managed to avoid him when he wanted to tickle me.After changing I went out of the toilet the hyungs looked at me shocked.I was wearing a shor skirt with a yellow coat as I'm a student in SOPA.

"omo,kyeopta look at our yoojung so innocent and sweet!"Squeled youngjae.

"me cute pshh no you probably never seen a girl into thinking I'm cute."I said dancing around like a monkey.

"Yeah she's right just look at her now I think I shall call her monkey yeah!"Teased jongup

"Yah!God says never call people names!"I exclaimed pouting and folding my arms.

"Okay sister yoojung lets go!"Said Yongguk pulling me to his motorbike. "Okay bye people dont miss me k?"I screamed.

Yongguk pov.

"Woah this girl has got a hell of a voice"I thought to myself.

"Hyung,race ya to the bottom!"yoojung said bolting for the stairs.

I chuckled at her silliness.There's no way she going to make it there in time.When the lift dinged and open only to reveal a smilling yoojung.

"How did you do that?You dont even look tired."I asked.

"I guess its a gift from god!"she replied.

"Pshh..puhlease stop being such a saint."I said placing a helmet on her head.

When I ushered her to ride on my bike she was a bit hesitant,so in order not to waste time I carried her and seated her on the back of the bike.

"Hyung I got a bad feeling about thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!"Yoojung screamed as i roared off.

"Yoojung you can get off now."I said as the bike came to a stop.

She was swaying when she got off the bike.I took off her helmet to let her breath in some fresh air,but the moment I took off her helmet she went to the nearest drain and bam all of her contents went out.I went to her and rubbed her back.After she finished puking she looked and at me and the next thing you know she passed out it was lucky that I was there to catch her.I carried her bridal style to the side of the road hailing for a cab.

"Ajusshi please take her there and just wait for my friend he'll be there."I said handing the ajusshi some money.

I took out my phone and dialed zelo number.

 

A/N:I am so sorry for not updating for a very looooooooooooong time