The Flower Blossoms

Only For You

"You....what?"

Kris was bewildered by the words this woman was speaking and all she did was smile.

It was a beautiful smile but he was more concerned why she was here.

"Are you okay?"

Amber's face became closer to the taller man's as she stepped on her tip-toes.

He was surprised by how close she was to him and quickly backed away.

"O-okay...there is no way you were that damn flower!"

Kris then points to the broken pot.

All Amber did was laugh as she moved from the balcony, walking pass Kris as she went and sat on the bed next to the window.

 

"Then how else could I have gotten here...You locked the door and this room is a few stories high."

She had a point to the madness he was hearing but he couldn't believe it.

"If what you say is true tell me, what makes today to special?"

Amber thought about it but couldn't think it.

"You are never in this room anymore. Your mother has watered me for the past year..."

Her face lowered after her small comment.

She wasn't wrong, ever since him and Victoria moved in together he hardly ever came here, only to make sure his flower was still alive.

Kris felt bad all of a sudden, running his fingers through his golden hair before sitting right next to here.

"I'm sorry but.... I got engaged."

His body let out an annoying sigh as he fell back on his bed.

Amber soon followed in his actions and faced toward him.

"You always act like this when you are frustrated...why?"

Kris turned to face Amber with a dazed stare.

"How do you know this?"

"I have watched you for ever a decade on your window frame. You tend to realize things about the people you love."

His eyes widen at the sound of her last words.

"W-what did you say?"

There was a silence in the room that needed to be filled with words but Amber was embarrassed enough by her own.

Kris was in shock that his "flower" just confessed to him, on his wedding day.

It wasn't like he found Amber attractive. but he was.

Her short figure, dark brown eyes, a smile that could out-shine the sun, very different from his usual type but something he accepted.

But her feelings were another story.

"Thank you for loving me but...I can't return those feelings."

In actuality, Kris didn't even know what to feel.

He loved Victoria but then there was Amber, the lily he has cared for the last 12 years.

Seeing  her in human form now was surfacing feelings inside Kris.

Amber could tell he was confused and grabbed his hand as she got up from his bed, dragging him back out to the balcony.

Kris was startled by her actions but decided to follow the curious woman.

Once they were both outside, Amber turned him toward her, holding both his hands with hers.

"It's okay, no need to hurt yourself about it."

Her sweet smile was captivating, and Kris wanted her all to himself, but he had to push those feelings aside by releasing her hands.

"This has to be a dream...this still can't be real."

Kris angryily ran his fingers threw his hair as he began to pace back and forth.

Amber began to feel sorrow build up in her heart, she hated to see him like this especially when it was her fault.

"Kris, what if this is all a dream, and you just need to wake up?"

Kris turned to see Amber's eyes closed and a small rose began to grow at her feet.

"Sometimes I wish I was a born Rose instead of a Lily. Lilies only look nice, we have no smell for other to love."

Her fingers lightly touched the roses petals as it grew even taller where it stood at her height.

"Amber please don't say that....Y-you don't need to be like the others. I-I like you just the way you are..."

Amber glanced toward the man with tearful eyes as he continued.

"All those years you said you watched me. Everytime I was feeling down, when I saw you, it brightened up the room. Even now."

Kris didn't care that he was getting married in a few moments, he never felt like this with Victoria as he does with Amber.

He walked over to Amber and embraced her in a warm hold, "I-I love you."

"Then never leave me Kris....please."

--------

Author's note: It's not done dont freak yet!! OMG I really like how this is turning out.....ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave opinions and such. LOVE YOU!!! -ignore typos lol-

until next time~ Dioona