2.

Learn To Love Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“So what has happen since last time?” Suho smiled.

“Nothing really” you shrugged your shoulders “Just trying to get by that’s all” 

He tilted his head slightly to the side.

“Look,” he looked over his shoulder to make sure that no one was too close to the two of them “I heard what happened between you and Hoya and I just wanted to say that…if you wanna talk, I’m here”

“Thanks, I’ll remember that” you looked down at the drink in your hand. Even though you didn’t like to talk about your past with people it felt nice that Suho would be there for you if you were going to need it someday.

“Gather around!” Tao yelled so loudly that the whole block could hear him. Suho grabbed your hand and led you to the rest of the guys. You were all standing in a circle. “I want to make a toast!”

“What for?” Luhan crooked his eyebrow.

“The reason why we’re all gathered here tonight” Tao smiled widely.

“And that is…?” Xiumin said.

“I’m moving in with Kris!” Tao chimed as he started to jump up and down.

“WHAT?” everyone exclaimed except for the two new housemates and you.

“Are you serious?” Chen exclaimed.

“Yes!” Tao continued to jump up and down.

“Okay, calm down before you hurt someone” Kris tried to sound annoyed but it was obvious that he was trying to stay calm himself.

“Kris, explain yourself” Lay chuckled.

“Well…I just thought that since Tao is always around here and the house is quite big for me he might as well move in” Kris glanced over at his housemate and smiled.

“You asked him to move in?” Kai looked from the mature, calm Kris to the jumpy maknae who was trying his best to stay still with skeptical eyes.

“Yes, can we drop this now?” Kris sighed.

“No! I wanted to make a toast!” Tao cried.

“Do a toast then!” Baekhyun shouted.

“Okay, okay calm down! So, firstly I would like to say thanks to Kris for coming up with this amazing idea to share his house”

“I love you Kris” Chanyeol mimicked Tao’s voice, earning laughs from Kyungsoo and Luhan.

“Shut up” Kris shot a glare at the three “Continue” he smiled lovingly to the younger.

“And secondly I would like to say that I’m really happy that Jinae came” the twelve boys all turned their heads to look at you. The mocking atmosphere that had been there a second ago was gone. They were all staring at you with warm smiles. “To Jinae” Tao raised his glass. The rest following his lead.

“To Jinae” they all said in un

Please log in to read the full chapter