1.

Learn To Love Again
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“One ice tea please” you said as you handed the guy on the other side of the counter money. He smiled at you before he turned around to prepare the cup for you.

It was a beautiful summer day. The birds were chirping in the trees. And it seemed like everyone was out enjoying the weather.

“Here you go” the guy behind the counter slid over the counter and gave you a smile.

“Thanks” you smiled back as you grabbed the drink and headed out. You felt peaceful as a warm breeze hit you as you exited the café. Everything seemed so carefree. Even though your life wasn’t that carefree. You had absolutely no idea what to do after the summer nor with your entire life. Everything was just a blur to you. And to make it worse: you didn’t have any friends left. She hadn’t spoken to anyone from Infinite, except for Dongwoo, since Hoya decided to dump her. And to be honest, you didn’t see anything wrong with it. You were close with them at one point but Hoya had been with them for a longer time than you. And then there was Kai. The last time you saw him was on the day after Hoya had broken up with you. You had told him that you probably should stop seeing each other for a while.

Even after everything that had happen you felt rather good. You were walking down the street with a smile on your lips. Your heels making pit-a-pat sounds as you walked, your hair swaying in the wind and your legs enjoying the warmth of the sun shining direct onto them.

“Jinae!” a dark voice chimed from behind you. You turned your head around and saw the handsome face of Kris. He had a white V-neck t-shirt and black jeans. He held his arms out wide.

“Kris” you smiled. He walked towards you with his arms still stretched out wide so he could embrace you in a hug.

“I’ve missed you”

“I’ve missed you too” you smiled as he released you from the hug “I barely recognized you”

“Same! You look so…good”

“Thanks Kris” you muttered.

“Don’t take it like that” he chuckled “I just mean that…you look good. I can’t say it in any other way”

“You haven’t changed a bit” you laughed “So how’s life?”

“It’s good. Everything is pretty much the same. How about you?”

“Not exactly like how it used to be…” You smiled but you knew that Kris saw right through you.

“What are you doing tonight?”

“Nothing, I think. Why?”

“I’m having a barbeque party over at my place tonight, it would be so good if you could come” he smiled “EXO are coming and they would be so stoked if you would be there”

“I don’t know Kris…” You sighed “It might get awkward”

“Awkward? Is that what you are worrying about?” he raised his brow “We’re twelve guys hanging out with one girl; that is awkward just by its self!”

You couldn’t help but to laugh at his words.

“Is that a yes?” he started to wiggle his eyebrows up and down, making you laugh even more.

“Okay”

“What?” he kept on wiggling his eyebrows.

“Yes! Now stop that before people start to stare at us!”

 

And just like that, you were on your way to Kris’ house for the first time in what felt like forever. You would lie if you said that you weren’t nervous. If it hadn’t been for you holding a bouquet of flowers in your hands you would be fiddling with your fingers. As you turned in on th

Please log in to read the full chapter